Incel kills himself

>incel kills himself
>twitter mocks him and spits on his grave
>the occasional roast says "he didn't look that bad :(((("

Music for this feel?

Attached: 1F9C2491-1898-42A8-A3F3-FBFFFE680A09.jpg (1286x2078, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY
youtu.be/UpKRyFLyxDM
youtube.com/watch?v=A8rpm0Eue-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off dude, no one believes you

Fuck's a deathnik? Sounds cool

I'll be next

post tinder profile

Stop posting this jalapeño nigger bitch on my board please

I deleted it

MAC DEMARCO THOOO

imagine killing yourself over tinder

Of all the things to feel obsessively inferior over this is one of the dumber things

Also why is it that this kind of demographic (ie, narcissists that are bad at being narcissists) often seems to take internet phenomena at face value as being equally relevant in real life? Like this kind of thing here is one side of it, the dude wearing Yea Forums meme band clothing and trying to play it off like he’s cultured and cool because his tastes are superior. But then there’s the other side with like Trump fanatics that do proud boy shit or /pol/ memes in real life and post them on facebook thinking they are such cool shit. There’s such a disconnect with this demographic.

Lol if there’s no hope for this guy to get laid im really screwed I’m like 100 times uglier than him

But it’s inner beauty that really counts! Most girls don’t care about superficial things like looks, trust me!

>Of all the things to feel obsessively inferior over this is one of the dumber things

this.

this kid needed some serious redpills. shame he never heard about the 80/20 rule.

Tinder is 80 maybe 90% super shallow thots who just want a dicking or someone to pay for a few dinners. Don't expect anything good to come out of a tinder "relationship".

based twitter

Report off-topic threads.

yeah but women are the oppressed sex right

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY

Honestly this dude's big problem is that he has literally zero self awareness.on basically all fronts. His pictures make him look like he's replaced any semblance of a personality other than being "nice" with being really into Yea Forumscore and deriving value from getting pictures with entertainers most people won't even recognize or know, and his openers are one small level above just sending a "hey" in terms of dryness.

That plus the "what are you looking for on tinder?" question is loaded because 1) it either implies you just want to hook up (and aren't creative/motivated enough to go about it in anything other than the most sterile way possible) or 2) you're saying you're looking for a relationship right off the bat and the interaction loses all sense of spontaneity. His looks don't even come into the equation here.

Tbh incels are usually just idiots who can't hold themselves accountable for anything. You'd think for a group of people that live on the internet they'd be able to google "good Tinder openers" or something. Honestly as long as you aren't consistently trying to bang 10/10s, take care of yourself and actively try to be someone other people would want to be with you'll have no trouble getting women

>not you
I love stacies so much

Attached: ohkay.png (800x481, 410K)

Fuck me I should provide coaching for incels. Not even a ladies man but all those openers and tinder conversations were cringe as fuck

>10th time this weekend, tards keep giving (You)

Yeah like, it's a dating app not a dark corner on the street bitch

This man literally became a meme, killed himself, and dipped.

joe rogan tho

Did he really do it? Is there any evidence?

Yeah your mom told me.

nice dude

Attached: 6A7A6811652F4C38A8FDC93FD14F231B.jpg (850x1200, 187K)

What hairstyle is this?

Stacies are unironically based

He didn't even kill himself you mongs he just posted a suicide note on reddit

Punished Fantano

fairly certain it means you will die alone becuase of your ethnicity

If he learned to smile and got a fade he'd look kinda fresh

looked through the album, unfortunately it wasn't as savage as I hoped

Attached: Gs6IFQl.jpg (1124x954, 70K)

JOE ROGAN THOOO

A great autograph hound that will be missed but never forgotten.

Rest In Peace autograph hound.

>80/20 rule
Can you explain how that applies here?

The worst image is the bank statement showing him drop $1300 on tinder boosts

>posting that old slag
yikes!

youtu.be/UpKRyFLyxDM
what did he mean by this?

I know but that's not funny

>mew
Fucking incel

Should have just gone to SEA and bought a wife

what a fucking beta

youtube.com/watch?v=A8rpm0Eue-o

80 percent of females compete for the upper 20 percent of males while 80 percent of males compete for the lower 20 percent of females.

you sound like a failed normie

Imagine dubs
Holy fucking shit how do you even answer with that. It's retarded. Also nice dubs
Nice dubs

Thanks for checking them glad you enjoyed it

you dont seem to be having much sex with those tinder replies

Oh, like ethic.. damn. Thought it was a goth beatnik

Show me ONE incel who had male offline friends.
These people are trying to replace their lack of any kind of meaningful IRL social contact with sex, which just doesn't work no matter what gender you are.

Imagine if women had to worry about any of this stuff lmao

This is true, get friends before you get a gf, if you can socialize with friends at a normal human capacity, you can get a gf

laughing my ass off

I have tons of male friends that I hang out with every week but I've never met a woman who was capable of treating me like an actual human being. Lack of social skills isn't the what causes incels. Being ugly is. It's also worth noting that women and attractive men will never have to worry about being socially retarded and would probably be able to get away with having zero personality in a relationship.

false. I’m an attractive male who is socially retarded and didn’t lose my virginity until 20. Only roasties get a surefire attractiveness pass.

>ugly women *never* get treated bad because of their looks

Me. I don't have trouble interacting with men; Only with women.

S

Then why are you looking for attractive women if they're going to have no personality? Lower your standards bud, you'll be happier

You still lost your virginity, doesn't count
Ugly women will get treated bad by maybe 1/100 guys and cry about it for hours. This of course will lead to an army of thirsty betas trying to "save" them so I don't really count ugly women as having even remotely the same problems as ugly men. They could easily date a guy within seconds if they didnt all have ridiculous standards. You must be pretty young and naive if you haven't learned this yet.

This but unironically

i mean, do you as a male care about inner beauty over outer beauty?

>Ugly women will get treated bad by maybe 1/100 guys

When did i say anything about attractive women? This is applicable to all women

>They could easily date a guy within seconds if they didnt all have ridiculous standards. You must be pretty young and naive if you haven't learned this yet.
Actual child, ugly women do not have high standards unless you are a fat fucking pig who believes everything should be given to him for free with no effort given whatsoever
Seething neckbeard

Jesus, this place has been infested with normies. Go back to listening to lil uzi vert and drake while worshipping lazy dead weight women like they're goddesses. Im gonna be busy makin more cash then you and chillin with my bros.

>normies
normalfag detected :)

>and attractive men
lolno
>attractive women
Only until 24 tops.
That wasn't my point, though it's kind of true as well.

My real point is that men don't need women if they have friends in order to live fulfilled lives.
Women on the other hand? They need male company.

>Women on the other hand? They need male company.

Youre really whiteknighting women and then having the audacity to call anyone a normalfag. Just leave Yea Forums and go talk about the latest anthony fantano trap beats with all the other high schoolers

Agreed. Why would anybody take advice from normal people when they could live in an incel echochamber?

gay

>Youre really whiteknighting women

Le epic drake and migos

gottem

JOE ROGAN THO

I've never heard a song by either :)

They've been properly defeated

gay lol

>It's also worth noting that women and attractive men will never have to worry about being socially retarded and would probably be able to get away with having zero personality in a relationship.

This guy is sperging but tbqh I have a friend who is the target of all jokes in my friend circle because of how dumb, slow, and naive he is but he gets insane amounts of pussy, most likely because he is really good looking.

>:)
Ahhh the smiley face of bitter defeat

dubs confirm

four shizzles muh iccle

So you just proved me right?

That wasn’t his problem. His problem was
>being so terribly awkward that even from just looking at pictures of him you can tell he would be a drag to hang out with
>referencing memes in real life
>having shitty fashion taste

I know literal 3/10 dudes who have fucked 7-8/10s solely based on dressing fashionably and being cool, not socially retarded people.

I'm smiling because you're more normie than me and I still manage to get my dick wet :)