Fantano will give it a 7/10

Fantano will give it a 7/10
Pitchfork will give it a 5/10.

Attached: Drab_Majesty_Modern_Mirror_3000x3000_300dpi.jpg (3000x3000, 1.53M)

Attached: burgko-time.png (625x1000, 1.39M)

>implying Fantano even knows about them

What I this, I see it shilled a lot here but was extremely disappointed with that schlopengriem album, is it any good?

It's like 80s new wave. It's solid, but their first two albums are much better.

And I give it a solid 4/10

Thanks, will give them a try

he will definitely review it. it's been hyped a lot.

definitely check it out if you're a fan of darkwave but nothing too impressive otherwise. it's a good listen nevertheless.

I gave it a 7/10

Careless: 8.5/10
The Demonstration: 10/10
Modern Mirror: 7/10

Attached: Drab Discography.jpg (3000x1000, 1.17M)

So was the last album, and I literally had to pay him money in a Q&A to tell him about it. He has no idea.

>paying for Fantano's ignorance
He's such a pleb. He doesn't deserve to make money reviewing music.

7/10 bait

>I literally had to pay him money in a Q&A to tell him about it

why the hell would anyone do that?

imagine getting paid for people spoonfeeding you music. jesuschrist, melon is living the life

Thought this album was better and sounded way more interesting than there last records

Dolls In The Dark fucking slaps

He is an entertainer, people watch him like they watch jontron or similar stuff.

Cause it was aoty 2017 and I was pissed he didn’t review or mention.

Also
>perfectly describes the YouTube content creation business model

any flacs of this?

Why is this genre even appealing to people? Shit sounds like old Jazzercize videos

I really like 80s new wave, and they do it better than any of the other modern new wave bands.

The Demonstration is a fucking masterpiece. I was pissed that he didn't even mention it.

Tbh most nugoth sucks and has no reason to exist except as a nostalgic cashgrab. Drab Majesty are boring as fuck live, too. (And I like atmospheric moody music.)

>not realizing new wave has never actually died and it's just a continuation of the first wave
why are you even on Yea Forums if you are just a tourist?