The best albums from 50’s - now. Which one is the best?

The best albums from 50’s - now. Which one is the best?

Attached: F214A5AF-CB4D-437E-A59A-5DC356DE818C.jpg (1972x1440, 810K)

60’s I guess. The dipshit who made this crop out 50’s.

Half of Remain in Light is absolute garbage, how is 80s best

>gaydiohead

wouldnt Yea Forums be ITAOTS for 90s?

unironically Scaruffi takes this one
rym and reddit is straight up npc-core

Is scaruffi’s top for 00’s really Frances the Mute? It’s a great album but it’s not something I’d expect from him.

Scaruffi's top album for the 70s should be Rock Bottom, and he has a dozen or so albums tied for best of 2000s, so Mars Volta isn't necessarily his top pick (unless he specified somewhere then if so tell me where).

Where the hell did that reddit list come from? I ask as reddit is a forum/community, saying they have a list of ten great albums makes no sense, it’d be like saying Yea Forums has a similar list

out of those albums
>60s
abbey rd
>70s
faust
>80s
doolittle
>90s
okc
>00s
kid a
>10s
hoom

overall Yea Forums has the most consistently good/decent albums. scaruffi simultaneously has the two best and two worst albums on there

I'll never understand Remain in Lights hype, This Heat, Husker Du and Mission of Burma created music better than any of David Byrne's work

>60s
ITCOCK
>70s
Pink Moon
>80s
Remain in Light
>90s
OKC
>00s
Kid A
>10s
either The Suburbs or Have One on Me

>Yea Forums
>no ITAOTS
what fucking newfag put this together?

There are two mistakes on the Scaruffi row. Rock Bottom's his AOTD for the 70s and Ys is his AOTD for the 00s. You can check this on his top 100 (pic related), where you can see that Ys is placed above The Mars Volta and Rock Bottom is placed above Faust.

Attached: scarufficore.jpg (1485x1455, 2.12M)

there was an era when everyone on Yea Forums was getting tired of ITAOTS and Spiderland was Yea Forums's favorite album for a long time
lurk more newfag

Scaruffi takes it by far. For me its:
>60s
ITCOTCK
>70s
Pink Moon
>80s
None, all shite
>90s
Spiderland
>00s
Frances the mute
>10s
HOOM

NPC, stop following the Italian pedophile.

scaruffi didn't make that himself. the placement of the 8/10s is arbitrary.

Im an NPC because i dont like DSOTM and ok computer? sounds like youre the NPC

the 4th down, i don't even know what site that is. with the exception of death grips. top 3 are tasteless normie shit and scaruffi is a faggot

>i don't even know what site that is
based retard

>i don't even know what site that is

Attached: fred.png (280x339, 216K)

fuck more little girls pleb

fucking newfags

i see now it's a shitty fag tamborine with shitty fag anco dogshit strapped across it, supposed to be this garbage board. ive been here since 2009 and have never once seen that stupid logo, not that it matters.

Fuck foetus, they're garbage and their shitty album cover is dumb as hell

wow so tasteless