Is he based or cringe?

Is he based or cringe?

Attached: 4B1DAF45-A3E3-4EF3-AE8C-FBBA317C245E.jpg (386x381, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2bb7Fw_Eho&t=1m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=fit99l6kHyA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQnsJWPu2U
youtube.com/watch?v=BE2JfQq7eO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ultrabased

Typical right winger who doesn't know how to hang a flag and literally shat himself in order to avoid the draft while shamlessly profiting off of 'support yer troops' mentality.
Dipshit.

What does any of that have to do with music? Oh wait, you don't listen to music. Nice vinyl collection, not.

The only based thing this hick retard ever did was legally marry a 12yo. Wish I could pull off that shit desu, but I'm a pedo so..

Fuck Trump, fuck fascists and fuck white people

>GOT ME IN A STRANGLEHOLD BABY
yes of course he's fucking based. Just listed to the music

reddit is down the hall, to the left

Haha u jelly of the Nuge!

youtube.com/watch?v=k2bb7Fw_Eho&t=1m16s

It's a white thing, you wouldn't understand.

I never saw what was special about his guitar playing, guitarfags like this became irrelevant in a post EVH/Rhoads world.

That's a pretty dumb thing to say.

>no argument
Typical libtard

final boss of boomer cuckservative "THE LEFT RR THAA REEAAAL RACISTS" retards. he can't go a sentence without talking about how much he loves black people, indians, etc.
>being an idpol SJW to own the idpol SJWS
simply epic

U mad snowflake?

you're actually criticizing him for not killing brown people
>I'm against war and senseless killing for the military industrial complex (except when I'm selectively not to own conservatives)
this is the morality of the left

is he the paralyzed one who has to compose with his eyeballs

Wrong. He supports all that but he doesn't want to give up his lavish lifestyle.

when did he support Vietnam? Show me a source.

No you said brown people

It's a dumb thing to say because obviously you have no awareness about what you're talking about. Anyone the least bit familiar with Nugent's catalog knows he's more than capable of shredding and playing fast, and knows he has as much character to his playing as an EVH, and to enter Rhoads realm....well, I'm a huge Rhoads fan, but to say Nugent's playing is outdated because of Rhoads is pretty dumb, since the main thing Randy made popular was the neoclassical sound, which was considered outdated by the 90s.....so your point makes no sense and I'm pretty sure you've never listened to a full album of Nugent let alone know enough of his music to talk about it the way you are.

>Uhuhuhuhuhuh, me type many words, NOW WHAT!?
cringe

oh, it's another thread where americans think "right wing" means waving a confederate flag and sucking Israel's dick, and think "left wing" means being a pozzed tranny, because all they know is the politics of their horrible diseased cointry

Go away foreigner

Stormtroopin' is Ted's best song

I can agree "outdated" is meaningless everything is going to be "outdated" at some point, it says nothing about quality. Let me put it this way, I find the mostly-pentatonic 70s hard rock style kind of limited in its expression.

Go back to the pop and rap threads where you belong fag.

So just say you don't like his playing, don't try to say it's objectively bad...only an idiot would do that. Nugent is without a doubt a guitar god, like him or his playing or hate him or his playing.

I love his music. I don't know anything about his politics and don't care like I don't care about any "celebrities" politics because their opinion means nothing to me and if you care you're no better than the idiots who follow instagram thots.

Though the confederate flag is a bit cringy, and was even when it was somewhat socially acceptable.

I'm not the guy that said that
not that you have any way of knowing that, since we're user

>homophobia
Ooooh I'm telling your liberal opinion makers on you!

Stranglehold sucks and Cat Scratch Fever is dumb, give me a song that would make me reevaluate my opinion on Nuge

pictured: actually based musician who never sucked Jewish cock

Attached: ISD.jpg (478x561, 40K)

Okay
youtube.com/watch?v=fit99l6kHyA

Garbage

>Arguing in favor of the Nuge
>Libtard

Attached: 1563003572293.jpg (1024x788, 294K)

he was based back when he had derek st holmes as his singer. everything after that (minus perhaps the charlie huhn shit) was kind of a huge basedbean.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQnsJWPu2U

>Stranglehold sucks
be careful not to overdose on that onions user

R*dditor worked into a shoot by based Nuge.

>boomer cuckservative "THE LEFT RR THAA REEAAAL RACISTS"
Don't you just fucking hate these old ass fucking boomers?
>"omg imagine if it was Obama instead of Trump who did X; the left wouldn't say anythings! muh double standards!"
Once these disgusting old fucks die and get out of the way will we be able to take back what is ours. And what the fuck are they "conserving"? clearly not our history, heritage, our race, christianity or our country... well epic win trump did pass those tax cuts! (don't remind them its temporary).

Boomers need to fuck off.

Attached: 1464047580486.jpg (1600x862, 632K)

first three records are ok to good, rest is bad, he himself is more meme than man

courtney love claimed she gave him a bj when she was an 11-yr-old groupie

sorry, but this site IS reddit now

based
youtube.com/watch?v=BE2JfQq7eO0

The whore also claimed to be on the back photo of a Grateful Dead album