Attached: th.jpg (474x412, 31K)

bymp

l33t n33t

lawyer

ill always remember that book

Corral the proferred assets of the state

set designer for plays

seller of peanut butter

Nothing. I got my master's from one of the top universities in the country, and I did development in West Africa for a few years. Now I alternate between nearly getting $70K jobs with awesome organizations, and desperately begging stores and supermarkets to give me a near-minimum wage job.

It sucks. Been doing this since February. Sometimes I consider killing myself, not in a depressed way, but in a way where it really seems like a decent option. I'm doing okay rn though because I have some resumes and applications in the pipeline at the moment.

>implying I work

Substitute teach. It's a pretty sweet gig but I'm not going anywhere with it and it doesn't offer insurance. Hoping to get into a credential program by the time the year's over.

Mechanical engineer

Dish washer and I work at a Radio station

Attached: 1562459501847.jpg (700x610, 158K)

teacher
great book by the way

medical scientist

any cool stories with working at a radio station

Jesus what sort of qualifications has you alternating between neoimperialist developer of the shithole third world and being a min wage cuck?

A sound technician at a country venue. Awesome job, it's a good thing I force myself to listen to music I don't like, otherwise it would kind of suck

Cuck

Study mathematics so I can be a NEET with debt later

Foreign Policy. It's the type of thing where I have lots of experience, but no real hard skills. So, if I take an intelligence or knowledge test, I come out looking amazing. In other words, I'm wasted potential and I should've gotten a fucking economics degree.

These sorts of "soft skills" degrees basically look good on a resume, but in order to get anywhere you either need connections or need to break through into that first job. Everybody wants me to have more experience than I do. If I take the wrong min wage jobs, I'm wasting my time and not developing those skills. I've gotten myself into a really fucked up position.

I bet he's doing better than you. Teaching can be a very rewarding job.

Real estate agent

>politics shit
>no connections
Damn i feel you user. Economics would of been a far more secure career choice. Is there any volunteering gigs out there that can develop your skills?

plz send money

Mailman. Shit's pretty cash except for my knees being fucked and i'm not even 30

That's a good point, I'll look into that

i am a housekeeper at my school i clean out the undergraduate residences it's ok i get to be alone and listen to my music most of the day

unemployed kappa. where's the Yea Forumssic bro?