What's your favorite song off The Infamous?

For me it's this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=0IEnYwGSIG0

The Beat, Havoc's sample in the beginning and Hook, Story of the song... A solid top 5 song of the Album

Attached: mobb-deep-the-infamous.jpg (1427x1391, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk_hSW_r79U
youtube.com/watch?v=6rve9-hrt_E
youtube.com/watch?v=x3qbmQcimWE
youtube.com/watch?v=LgRrhboxWh0
youtube.com/watch?v=sru0806Smls
youtube.com/watch?v=L84DV_gy7nM
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q75S6VJOBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i'm white, in my 20's, browse chan and this is an acclaimed rap album that others agree is cool to like so i'm safe allowing myself to like it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk_hSW_r79U
The Infamous is beyond typical 90’s Boom Bap. The music on this album is incredible.

You ever actually listened to the record? It's a work of art.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rve9-hrt_E

imagine projecting this hard lmao

Attached: 1545260798999.png (500x372, 220K)

yes, i have but my critique is that it's posted every single day by white kids with no knowledge of rap outside of the same three albums they circle jerk with the conceit that it's allowable because it's a grade above others but my guess is you couldn't name 20 albums from the same era, you only know this one because it's critically acclaimed and mu-core. it's a continuing reveal of the plebs on this board. just trying to make fun of it so you see how absurd you all look, not because the album is less than great. there are other rap classics, you don't need to isolate this single album and call it art as if it's the only one from the time.

Nobody is reading this you pretentious fucking idiot

>i don't know any other rap albums except this one by mob deep

Attached: BHxRMPFCcAALx9s.jpg (600x800, 44K)

wow pleb

name some more classic rap albums from the time and you can prove you're not a pleb

OP here:
The Coming (with one of my fav BEAT songs from ever by Easy Mo Bee)
youtube.com/watch?v=x3qbmQcimWE

Aquemini
Illmatic
It was Written
Doggystyle
Capital Punishment
Ready to Die
Life After Death
All Eyez on Me
R U Still Down? (Remember Me)

Eat shit faggot.

I like Up North Trip and Drink Away the Pain but let's be honest, if your favorite song is neither Shook Ones or Survival of the Fittest you're a tryhard contrarian or lying to yourself.

i said name 20, not name less than 10 and use obvious mu-core shit ,like illmatic and fucking biggie and tupac. you wouldn't know rap music if it hit you in the balls

Of course Shook is a classic, Survival is ok but not that great for me. For me Trife Life is just Something else, just for the sample Havoc used.

I Don't know where the fuck he found this, seriously, that intro
youtube.com/watch?v=LgRrhboxWh0

Fuck off i have Nothing to prove to some nobody on Yea Forums.
>and use obvious mu-core shit ,like illmatic and fucking biggie and tupac
Not my fault if songs in those Albums are S+ tier and like those records

also Craddle & QU Hectic are hard hitting good dark songs with Havoc going in on QU. For example i prefer them way more thant Suvival.
youtube.com/watch?v=sru0806Smls

youtube.com/watch?v=L84DV_gy7nM

Good choice btw on Up North and Situations, i have them on my phone.

fuck off oldhead

c'mon dude, don't point out that i only like these rap albums because they're listed on best of's and considered the greats by reviewers. i don't wanna listen to any others

Attached: gptr,1400x,front,black-c,313,133,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 101K)

this dude thinks he's cool because he listens to some obscure 90s rapper

Attached: react220.jpg (567x520, 45K)

>wow lemme show how much of a music expert i am because i listen to OLD literally WHO albums.

Attached: ylsi1qfyquoz.png (891x1339, 1.09M)

you're in a rap thread for a 90's album and you are defending that you're this much of a pleb that it's the only shit you know. i'm not talking about obscure shit, i'm talking about shit other than the like 5 albums you circle jerk here that sold millions of records and are considered classics and you're so fucking musically illiterate you don't even know the first thing about what i'm talking about. it's like acting like the 70's only had two rock records. fucking whitey plebs

post that good shit then, let's see if I really know nothing about it

>Inb4 Big Krit, Rakim spam 'n' sheeit.

lol you obviously don't if you can't post anything yourself and are attacking someone for calling you out

cool

Party Over.

90s rap sounds too dated to me. americaz nightmare is my favorite mobb deep album because the production still holds up

fuckin shook ones son

what are you even mad about? that a classic album gets more attention than whatever other lesser known ones you're listening to? of course it does you fucking retard, thats not something unique to hip hop. instead of larping as a "true hip hop head", talking shit and assuming the worst of the people you would actually contribute something (like whatever records you think are more worthy of discussion) if you cared about the genre.

>instead of larping as a "true hip hop head", talking shit and assuming the worst of the people you would actually contribute something

nah instead he replies with this cop out response

Why does everybody think this is the best Mobb Deep album lmao

The only other album that comes close is Hell on Earth.

holy shit i didn't know people like that still existed

what a throwback to mid/late 00s internet music forums, where there was always a white kid who hated 'backpackers' and people who only liked the classics, and pretended to be in terrible southern rap in order to look legit

protip: you'll be painfully painfully embarrassed of every word you're typing a few years from now

>the only good mobb deep albums

no, i am disgusted that this board is convinced there are only a few classic rap albums because the circle jerk brainwashing is that bad.

>to be in terrible
to be into* i mean

also i feel like going back to ilxor and reading ethan's posts rn

Hit it from the back is dope tho from Juvenile Hell

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q75S6VJOBk

>the classics
you're reading comprehension is off, i am saying THERE ARE MORE CLASSICS so why only post mobs deep, illmatic and maybe two others. because of mu-core brainwashing cocksuckery

I like Prodigy but Havoc was always the better rapper. I don't know why Prodigy is the one that gets so much praise.

Give Up the Goods. Prodigy goes in.
I’ll help since these nephews all got into rap in the last 3 years
Lifestylez ov tha Poor and Dangerous
Operation Stackola
Doe or Die
Hard to Earn
Mos Def and Talib Kweli are Black Starr
It Was Written
Ridin’ Dirty
Reasonable Doubt
Liquid Swords
Money, Power, &Respect
Adrenaline Rush
The Coming
93 ‘til infinity
Murda Muzik
Resurrection
Mecca &the Soul Brother (well-known but whatever)
Livin’ Proof
Firing Squad
The Untouchable
No More Glory

Aren't these enough for you?

Attached: file.png (716x1600, 1.85M)

>Havoc was always the better rapper

Controversial opinion right there. Prodigy made the better solo projects and had all the features. I always saw Havoc as a producer first and a rapper second.

who in here is convinced that there are only a few classics? you're arguing against some type stereotype you made up in your head.

ok good start
sorta too mu-y and missing a lot plus we were talking about early 90s

Please add a couple more:
Scarface - Mr. Scarface Is Back
Gang Starr - Daily Operation
digital underground - Sons of the P
Cypress Hill - Cypress Hill
de la soul - del la soul is dead
Big Daddy Kane - Taste of Chocolate
Too $hort - Get In Where You Fit In
Public Enemy - Fear of a Black Planet
Ice Cube - Death Certificate
the pharcyde - bizarre i the pharcyde
Del the Funk Homosapien - No need for alarm

read the thread at the freakout of the insinuation of this, because you only circle jerk 3 albums and this is one and anyone stating this gets called some old head and nobody can name five albums