This board is full of normies, posers, hipsters, low IQ incels and weebs

This place is a disgrace on the history of Yea Forums. What happened to truly good music? Yeah let's post fucking frog memes and pictures of Billie Eyelash! GOOD ONE, MU! Clearly most here are uneducated and a normie. You know what? You fucking normie fags don't even deserve good music, you wouldn't know a Boards of Canada song to a Moby song from a fucking Pumpkins to a Slowdive song to a fucking Brian Eno song. You're a person devoid of taste. Go back to playing Fortnite, the real adults will be over here listening to good music.

Attached: 61952286-cheerful-fat-hipster-is-making-selfie-on-mobile-phone-he-is-sending-air-kiss-to-camera-with (1300x867, 117K)

This post isn't helping anything

just go ahead and get off Yea Forums lmao

>the real adults will be over here listening to good music.
LIke what?

>there are no good threads on Yea Forums right now
>should i make a thread that promotes quality discussion?
>nah i'll just bitch and complain and not talk about music
good job OP

>he doesn't like Fortnite

Attached: 1548896838235.jpg (480x493, 36K)

Ironic, neither does yours.

Iggy Pop, Frank Sinatra, Buddy Holly, Brian Eno, Boards of Canada (early work), Ween, Catherine Wheel, Slowdive, The Kinks, The Strokes, Queens of Stoneage, Sweet Trip, Steve Hauschildt, Aphex Twin, Jack Johnson, Jinsang, Venetian Snares, Nirvana, Mac Demarco, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Gorillaz, The Melvins, Still Corners, Sloan, Bonobo, Gary Numan, Stereolab, Jack Stauber, The Beach Boys, The White Stripes, the list goes on...

Yeah, well I had to get this off my chest. I needed to vent after cringing hard at most of these cringy ass failed memes and people posting pictures of themselves on instagram... yikes! I'm bout to log back in to reddit tbqh

>look at all the cringe normies on my board, this is nothing like 2012 4channel

[shit alt normie music]
oh i thought you had good taste?

Most of that ain't normie dumbass

>Jack Stauber
What the fuck are you smoking boomer, none of these are good and you're complaining about shit that's been a problem since Yea Forums started

Attached: 469.jpg (599x493, 156K)

you can't be insulting other peoples taste and enjoy a bunch of entry level hipster garbage

bait well taken

fucking boomer

Holy crap, Yea Forums's a dumpster fire.

Yea Forums has no interest in music other than as social capital. They consume enough music that their ability to appreciate the art becomes atrophied and the main goal is to just listen to more obscure stuff.

They are remarkably in love with off-kilter pop music for a board full of people who take pride in their passion for experimental music, and arguments here quickly devolve into interminable baiting between "it's boring" / "no, it's good" / "no, it's shit" because nobody has any basic knowledge of music theory or ability to articulate their opinions beyond "feels."

The few informed listeners of academic music spend their time signaling to the rest of the board and use their taste as leverage to get fifteen minutes of online pseudo-notoriety.

Yea Forums consists of people who aren't as weird as they like to think but use their ample free time and piracy to invest in a hobby that makes them feel special or sophisticated, allowing them to compensate for their lack of social skills and failures in concrete or academic pursuits.

The biggest irony is that the vast majority of Yea Forums is a hivemind ruled by a handful of online tastemakers mostly concerned with maintaining a balance between supporting "alternative" pop that will appeal to misunderstood teenagers and maintaining street cred among bored college students who constantly seek out"experimental" music for their mild amusement, negating the cultivation of individual taste or critical thinking in relation to music.

It's a feedback loop of posturing, masturbatory attitudes, and enough layers of irony to suffocate any hope of meaningful conversation. This last element--irony--is vital to allowing Yea Forums and similar collectives to ignore the reality of their situation and disregard posts as this one with little more than tongue-in-cheek one-word responses.

Deep down you all know you're going nowhere in life and this is all a farce.

Attached: 1561547434184.jpg (708x739, 135K)

Do I look like a fucking boomer dumbass? I'm 22

Attached: 14212650_10153735974447343_5255438917345374949_n.jpg (960x540, 88K)

>The few informed listeners of academic music
Stopped reading there, you're a pretentious faggot

NOT to fucking MENTION I barely listened a FRACTION of my musical interests. I'm talking Cake, Meatloaf, Tenacious D, Rammstein, Hans Zimmer, New Order, Joy Division, Echo & The Bunnymen, Cat Stevens, Weird Al Yankovic, Ian Thomas, Oasis, Verve Pipe, Radiohead, My Bloody Valentine, Leonard Cohen, Frankie Valli, The Beatles, Disturbed, Enya, John Cameron, Kenny Loggins, Shaggy, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, David Wilcox, Freddie Scott, Commodores, Funkadelic, Morgan Delt, Simon & Garfunkel, They Might Be Giants, Chris Zabriskie, Flyying Colours, Urban Twilight, Foster The People, Limp Bizkit, Broadcast, Soundgarden, Metallica, Duster, Apollo Brown, Tears For Fears, Chrome Sparks, Mild High Club, Starflyer 69, Bobby McFerrin, December Sound, Juleah, J Mascis, Tangible Rays, Luna, Skyhill, Coldplay, Oneohtrix Point Never, Brian Crain, Nick Drake, Zombies, Naomi, Melody's Echo Chamber, Tame Impala, The Who, Glue Trip, Jet Age of Tomorrow, King Crimson, Sufjan Stevens, Love, Yes, The XX, Donnie Darko Soundtrack, American Beauty Soundtrack, Fightclub Soundtrack, Forest Gump Soundtrack, Frank Ocean, Beach House, Arcade Fire, Bad Liquor Pond, Candy Claws, Barenaked Ladies, Flaming Lips, Cigarettes After Sex, Black Ryder, No Age, Earl Sweatshirt, Bob Marley, Beatles, Jame Pants, Tycho, Toro Y Moi, the list goes on...

>The Smiths isn't here
Opinion is irreverent, bad bait/bad taste

>the list goes on...
ok, this is bait, I've seen this post template too many times

>weebs
You probably shouldn’t be here, in fact I probably shouldn’t but good luck finding an image board as popular as this where you can dip pennies into the well (shitpost in4 reddit). Fuck the anime shit the whole world has loved that since the 90s and it was never special, the idea that it ever was is comic. Sex comics are orthodox

you whip your self there if you want dude i'm gonna go listen to archers of loaf fuck yeah bud