What does Yea Forums think of Paula Cole?

What does Yea Forums think of Paula Cole?

Attached: paula cole performing on may 14, 1997.jpg (406x612, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuhaOg4xSaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bitch has a face like a fucking bulldog.

She was only relevant for one album anyway, so...

More like one song

Is she literally only famous for her song being the Dawson’s Creek theme?

>relevant
yikes pleb word

ugly mutt

Just some two-bit mediocre Lilith Fair 90s grrl rocker who lasted for about 5 seconds.

This Fire [Imago/Warner Bros., 1996]
Before anyone knew she'd go platinum, netcrit Glenn McDonald presciently declared Cole the new queenpin of a female tradition he traced from Kate Bush through Peter Gabriel, Melissa Etheridge, and Sarah McLachlan. Although McDonald sanely declared this genre the obverse of male-identified metal, a skeptic with no tolerance for subpeaks in either would like to note that each is beholden to "classical" precepts of musical dexterity and genitalia-to-the-wall expression. Where Kate Bush overwhelms petty biases as inexorably as Led Zep, Cole is just a romantic egotist who can't resist turning ordinary human problems into three-act dramas. Kate Bush fans will love her. C+

Attached: christgau89894.jpg (1400x963, 169K)

Pretty good

Was she the one who always had hairy armpits? Always assumed she was a lesbo as a kid because of it but apparently she’s not? Thought hair pits was usually a lesbo thing?

Wait, how did he give Jagged Little Pill an A for committing most of the same sonic offenses these other chicks did?

not true, just ask bengalfuel lol

Definitely my favorite music to scissor to.

Probably because because JLP is just pop rock and doesn't have the conceptual pretensions of Sarah McLachlan or Paula Cole, which he hates. I can't imagine Building a Mystery would fit with his tastes at all.

Nice lips. If only the pic was higher resolution.

Is it me or did her tits expand as she's gotten older? She looked pretty flat back in the day.

Attached: C1A0dRGYKzS._CR0,0,3840,2880_._SL1000_.jpg (1000x750, 75K)

Damn not bad for an older broad

yeah Cuckgau is plebian as fuck and only likes neat, easily digestible radio rock ditties

Though honestly PC doesn't oversing nearly like he makes it out to be here.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuhaOg4xSaA

I mean if you think this is oversinging compared to the histrionics on You Oughta Know, I...don't know what to say.

Apparently Cuckgau didn't think Sleater-Kinney was massively overwrought and an assault on the ears either. Sometimes you have to wonder if he's even listening to the same album as you are.

I know someone who watched him in action at a concert once. I swear, the way he dances and his body responds to music makes no sense at all. It's like watching a Martian.

Still would.