In group chat with co-workers

>in group chat with co-workers
>one of the girls is pump faking about having gone to a local indie show last week
>i was there the entire night and didn't see her
>call her out on this
>calls me an incel gatekeeper
>kicked from group chat

Attached: 1562882513310.jpg (634x649, 193K)

H

?

A

what's he doing bros..

V

your just being an asshole there, a) you could have not seen her and b) just let her lie even if she is, how does that disservice you? mind your own damn business

regardless if it's true or not the fact that you even care is why you got kicked out

>stepping around the incident and making up excuses
>not incel
>calling her out on it
>incel
females are fucking stupid, if you disagree with a female and she calls you an incel, it usually says a lot more about her than you.

everyone is retarded in this scenario, OP is an autist, chick is a brianlet, and the other guys are normies

>females are fucking stupid
This is the reason you're an incel you dipshit

E

actually you're the brainlet here for not recognizing op is a repost of a bait thread that's already been made multiple times. good job you ate the hook you're very intelligent

Le betas have arrived

god damn it i hate women they are like animals and it seems like we live in an unbalanced society.

>yeah I went to the indie show last week
>really? I was there the whole night, shame I didn't run into you
simple as, incel

i don't like liars. someone who is lying about pointless shit like this isn't a good person

Post-marital coitus in the missionary position with the lights out for the sole purpose of procreation?

Cut women out of your life. The second I did my life got objectively better. They're dead weights at best.

what about females who say the same thing? are they also incels? cause in my experience woman say that they hate woman more than men do.
>not browsing Yea Forums all day makes me a brainlet

based comeback. you BTFO that sperg

>cause in my experience
Reading tumblr isn't actual experience you incel fuck

S

falling for obvious bait makes you a brainlet yes

E

>pump faking

What the hell does this mean?

lol, you sound like a real loser OP, good for them.

not true. human beings are fallen creatures who deserve compassion. let jesus or perun sort her out. your autism isn't going to construct a better world like mother nature will.

lying about pointless shit is better than lying about important things.

t. pathological liar

LMAO
Amazing work.

holy fucking shit dude

liars arent great people but who gives a flying fuck shes a coworker not your friend

Attached: 1516511970342.jpg (598x600, 45K)

okay but it's true
>takes one to know one
it was very roastie of them to kick you out but you were being obtuse. i think everyone in this situation is better off now.
also, there's a no way they used that language on you. this must be a repeat offense. people who listen to music are enormous faggots about everything.

Is it zoomer slang?

OP isn't my friend either but i still engaged myself in the story

i lol'd too, fucking music people. heads up their asses for sure.

Can I see your concert police badge?

lol youre right, kill hero OP

M

this thread is killing me

Attached: 51974357_1783906315046133_1796436759509204992_n.jpg (914x960, 57K)

Kek my aunt is the same way. Women are so full of shit they deserve to be called out on their bullshit. I never understood why people lied about such small things. All the same lies add up and end up becoming a whole big lie and it's like you dont know the whole person.

>all the incels taking the bait
easy money

And then the groupchat clapped? Did your friends clap? Did the bus you were on clap? Who clapped man, somebody did!

you can clap them cheeks on my dick

Attached: 1562907989246.png (354x385, 279K)

NINTENDO

disgusting

Attached: 915E9AD9-531C-4E5F-BBF6-93264C6B094A.jpg (166x166, 5K)