Does anyone else have a huge problem with family members...

Does anyone else have a huge problem with family members, record labels and fellow musicians immediately making a buck off dead musicians' unfinished material?
Like, for fucks sake... Have some respect! If this person felt like this was not (still) ready to be released, then don't fuck it release it, jerks
If I was a musicians, I'd keep all my unfinished or scrapped stuff in a centralized place and leave some legal warranties or something that it is destroyed immediately if I pass away.

Attached: download.jpg (500x550, 87K)

Johnny Cash or Beethoven. Only they got better with age. The rest would be ruined to get old. Well maybe one more comeback for Elvis...

JOHNNY CASH!!! HE COULD BE IN THE NEXT OLD TOWN ROAD REMIX!

I say Bob Marley, because he wanted to die naturally without intervention. Imagine the sheer fucking horror he'd experience being brought back to life. It'd make for some interesting reggae I tell you what

About your pic, any choice that isn't Kurt, you're retarded.

Euronymous to hear the real story

>None of the above
Zappa

This thread is not about the image. It's about the text in the OP. You fucking retards.

You shouldn't have posted an image that is more interesting than the actual thread topic.

Jimi Hendrix would revive rock

If I could bring back Elvis in his 1968-1974 era and made sure he watch his health, he’d be an old legend. If I brought him back as he was the years right before he died, it’d be horrible

/thread

I’d bring back John just cause I really like Paul. I want them to see each other again

Why Would you bring mid-old elvis instead of his 50's version? It is because of the screaming girls? His concerts maybe completely inaudible, so i can understand that.

I'd go with Johnny Cash. He kept getting better with age, so I can only imagine the quality of Zombie Cash's music.

John Lennon because he was entering the next phase of his solo career. Double Fantasy was merely a taste of the greatness we could've had. Listening to "just like starting over" breaks my heart

Kurt wanted to die. He'd probably kill himself again if you brought him back to life. Only difference this time is you won't get a killer album beforehand.

I'd wait for Ringo to die and then bring that god amongst men back to life

That was his jumpsuit period, and I fucking love those. He also tried showing his range more with songs like Hurt. His life concerts from that era, especially the comeback special and Aloha From Hawaii are his best releases

Number 3 and number 11
and I'll make them collaborate

It would be funny to bring Beethoven back he’d be freaked out by the modern world I could probably film it and people would enjoy it

The image is not interesting, it’s reddit/YouTube comment section tier

From 1968 to 1972 i may agree
His musical choices perhaps weren't the best, specially choosing las vegas as his main stage instead of doing a world tour, his aloha concert was also rather underwhelming compared to his msg concerts.

This, I wish John and Paul could have been besties for life ;-;

It’s a hard temptation to deny especially if you were just some clueless fuckheads before the fact

Paul McCartney

I would bring back Kurt Cobain, Freddie Mercury, Bob Marley, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Amy Winehouse, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Ray Charles, and Johnny Cash.

I would also like to bring back Lemmy Kilmister, David Bowie, Lou Reed, Miles Davis, Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, Art Blakey, Chris Cornell, Rozz Williams, Robert Quine, Darby Crash, Brian Jones, Steve Marriott, Keith Moon, John Entwistle, George Harrison, Marc Bolan, Rob Tyner, Jerry Garcia, Jim Carroll, Leonard Cohen, Serge Gainsbourg, Lead Belly, Howlin' Wolf, Antonio Vivaldi, Arcangelo Corelli, Claude Debussy...

Well no, I don't actually feel the desire to bring those people back. I don't really think about resurrecting people. Those are just dead musicians I like.

Go

Id just bring back elliott smith

lol fuck off

I don't think he'd want to be brought back desu

:(

Easy Brian Jones

trish, lead singer of broadcast

I'd say Ian Curtis if he wouldn't just kill himself again right after resurrection

i dont even listen to beethoven or really any classical music, but I fail to see Beethoven is not the immediate answer here. Only ones who can compete are Lennon/Elvis, but Elvis was an American thing and Lennon was shit when he died.