This is the most iconic photo of the 2010's. When people remember music in the 2010's...

This is the most iconic photo of the 2010's. When people remember music in the 2010's, this will be the image they remember

A world of pain and suffering was captured behind these eyes. This photo should be hung in the Louvre

Attached: qq56r3qzfk511.jpg (800x1000, 80K)

I switch between Not a big loss for music and I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe in each thread

Me likey duh poniz

Pinkie piez me favy ^:))))))))

Squee!**

nigger chimp

lol nigger mad waaaaaaaa

only pavement apes and cucks like Jah, he's a meme. the most iconic thing to come from the 2010's was vapor wave and the aesthetic that it created. The neon vectergraph aesthetic the lofi stuff, it's more influential than (insert rapper who is arbitrarily a saint). Rap is nothing new it just gets shittier and shittier and it's dying breathe is just making shittier genres. Like goth rap? what?

Vapor wave literally paved the way for lofi hiphop which despite it not being vaporwave is still worth mentioning since I imagine more people know about lofi hiphop or an album by macintosh plus than Jah.

Gross.

2010s was not a good decade then

Lol, he's dead

>When people remember music in the 2010's,
[Fictional Event]

the 2010s will be known as the lost decade of music. This will be the most forgettable era, akin to the ragtime eras of the early 1910s.

Okay this is based.

do you think that the average person even knows about vaporwave? retard

Everything actually great, that doesn’t get glossed over, gets a disproportionate amount of attention and autistic gushing over that completely kills the interesting point itself. The fact that Death Grips genuinely is one of the best things of the decade speaks to how shit it was.

The 2010s will be remembered for Xanax popping simple minded idiots some how getting record deals.

Vaporwave is exactly representative of the failings of this point in time. Focus on aesthetic and what is “iconic” is absolutely a waste of endeavor and creativity. It just is music made as mood music, like everything else current musicians invest their energy into making. Music that fits some scene, instead of making something that sets the scene itself.

>not the Macarena: Korean edition

Attached: 1532693373234.jpg (1360x911, 154K)

I have literally never seen this photo or heard of this idiot except here because some faggot uses it as bait

>A world of pain and suffering was captured behind these eyes.
Because he was dumb-ass nigger who could not bother to get decent education but rather went to self-destructive culture that is rap/hiphop which lead him to his death?
Nah, fuck him, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

it will be fucking this, ive only just released this is what will represent music in the 2010s. Future generations will look back at that video and its views and think that were some kind of undeveloped retards

cool nigga