How hard is it to play black metal?

how hard is it to play black metal?

Attached: burz.jpg (402x604, 39K)

God i fucking hate women

like 1 year of guitar practice hard

EVERYONE ALREADY TOLD YOU IT'S NOT HARD IN THE LAST THREAD, FUCK OFF.

>ftw can't for the life of me get tremolo picking right

hahahahah imagine getting this upset about 4chin

How hard is it to not be an annoying cunt and spam images of butterfaced bitches on a music forum?

gay

bet she is racist
also not hard

Anchor the side of your hand to the bridge and just wail away at it with your wrist (make sure your forearm movement is minimal). Practice the for an hour or two and you should get the basic technique down then you can worry about the notation

incel

same
you say that like it's a bad thing

keep telling yourself that it's a good thing you miserable sack of shit lol.
>i-i dont desire any companionship at all because every single woman on earth is a worthless whore
>i am the apex of humanity because i am a man
what have you ever done for anyone, honestly you should just exit life.

lol, seething roastie

>maybe white knighting on the internet will finally get me laid

imagine being alone for the rest of your (miserable) life HAHAHAHAHA

that's not my fault it's because of women being too picky and only fucking 9/10 guys

>that's not my fault
when is anything ever your fault user? you're pretty much perfect, i doubt you could ever do wrong.

but i'm not perfect which the whole reason women treat me like i don't exist even though i have a better personality than most of the men women date

you sure talk like you're blameless and perfect bro, just be yourself and i'm sure they will flock to you.

Attached: 1562969013441.jpg (1200x1945, 355K)

thanks for the advice

yeah now heres some more, accept responsibility for how you experience life or remove yourself from the gene pool.

Attached: 1562959670028.jpg (640x802, 79K)

how about no

then forever remain a failure. have fun you fucking child masquerading as an "adult"

shut the fuck up bitch you don't know what it's like

women be shoppin and make up though

>lashing out when told to take responsibility
like a toddler, it must be so hard being you man, with all the superficial roadblocks you form inside your head to excuse your wretched behavior and stop yourself from improving and reaching your full potential.

Attached: just.jpg (500x623, 187K)

try being born with autism and other disorders and see how east life is cunt

>autism
i highly doubt you have autism you fucking faggot, stop lying to yourself. you'll say anything you can to avoid taking responsibility for your bullshit fucking ethic.

he should reach his fullest potential by raping women

man you freaks really are hopeless.

i was diagnosed with autism when i was 13 actually
based

who is she

Attached: 1562796710847.png (562x642, 1.01M)

it's always the same shit with you people
>lie about being diagnosed with x developmental disability so people will feel sympathy for my inceldom plight
you're such a coward lol fuck off and die freak

same
my wife
please refrain from posting pictures of her

non verbal people just need to be more talkative and get some puissy right on bro

i'm not lying, i've been in a fucking college for people with autism for like 3 years, how the fuck would you know anything about me anyway you haven't even met me, fucking normalfag get off Yea Forums

Well then maybe you just don’t get love or sex. I’m sorry, but normal life experiences are the province of normal people. So if you’re an abnormal weirdo, maybe you just don’t get to have those experiences. Leave them to the average mass of humanity, aka, normal people

>N-NO STOP CALLING OUT MY BULLSHIT PLEASE IT STINGS NOOOOOOO
you sad, sad little man. so desperate to lash out you put words in my mouth HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: freak.jpg (205x246, 12K)

epic wojak rape win to you as well sire

I hope one day you break the chains you wrap yourself in user, sincerely. But until that day comes, fuck you.

i don't really get the point of life to be honest, and why are you so bothered anyway if you have so a normal perfect life?
people like you are the cancer of this earth

>Yea Forums is so fucking retarded that posters won't believe someone else has autism because autists are so far above the retards that post here that it makes them look bad
A fascinating case study, really.

Attached: cool guy laughing.jpg (1300x866, 64K)

>people who take responsibility for themselves and blame themselves for the world are cancer
yeah bro it'd be better if we were all whiny pieces of shit that blamed others for everything wrong with us.

this

kys

>I don’t get the point of life
Experience happiness and be kind to others, facilitating their happiness
>why you’re bothered
I’m not bothered, just feel pity and empathy for your weird sadness

i will be waiting the progressive future full of queer niggers and seething society, and when it comes i will be happy seeing how this world fall, until that i will pollute this world as much as possible.

you first you spineless coward, if you're too scared to talk to a girl how can you be brave enough to go against your natural instinct and end your life?

Please kill yourself. Not joking.

triggered shitcel

>calls me a coward while acting like a seething keyboard warrior
lol, i could probably beat the shit out of your ass irl

you're the exact definition of a coward, you let self concern and fear get in the way of doing what is right and good.

tell me then what exactly is right and good because what you're doing right now definitely isn't the definition of good

lower your standards then? don't expect to get attractive women if you aren't attractive yourself, although it is certainly possible to do so

Super fucking easy, you don't even have to be a good guitar player or know how to sing.

what's this style called, anons?

how the fuck do you trem pick the E string while palm muting it?

LARP core

everyone can play black metal

FUCK WOMEN

Ah yes, the reason why anyone would call out a death cult who would love to enslave half of the human population is just to get laid.

Seriously? You just tremolo while also palm muting. It’s not a completely different technique.

jfc my thread went to shit

black metal without distortion is just surf rock

Attached: hxxnoqb.jpg (467x398, 39K)

why do you keep making this thread?

How do I get a black metal gf? I'm really lonely guys.

Attached: BtLzhxf_d.jpg (640x480, 27K)

You act like a man. Women don't care what you are into, they like a strong cock to keep them safe.

How do I "act like a man" when I only see this girl when for brief moments when she comes into my workplace to eat? Pls explain all the details; I'm a bit autistic.

based

You sound like you have a very shit personality, actually.