Holy shit, this is some heart-wrenching stuff. Apistat Commander, Sad Redux-O-Grapher, Blacks...

Holy shit, this is some heart-wrenching stuff. Apistat Commander, Sad Redux-O-Grapher, Blacks, the weirdly incredible Fast Car cover, fucking Ian Curtis Wishlist. Jesus christ. I've never felt so nauseous listening to an album before.

Attached: file.png (1167x1200, 1.9M)

you're right

Then ofc that closer
I'M JUST KIDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNG...

wojak core

Can you please criticize the album on it's actual merits instead of regurgitating the same ad hominems on this board?

Shit, if it triggers /pol/, it's prolly pretty good. Thanks for the recommendation!

I used to be so so into this in high school, it's kind of funny that as I got sadder in college I grew off it quite a bit

im not gay but i would let jamie cum down my throat no homo

pathetic album

lil dick LMAO

go-to depressioncore. really cathartic

wojak doesn't mean soiface bro if that's what you are implying, i think user meant it as in "feels"

DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM DON'T WORRY MOM

Why do people pretend to like this album? It's just noise.

Great shit, love the industrial influences

>Why do people like something i dont like

If this is your first Xiu XIu albums sure but they're all roughly as good as this and most of them are equally offputting

too bad he's a complete insufferable faggot

Yeah, that's what I'm literally asking retard. If you're representative of the general fanbase for this album then it's not looking good.

>its just noise
Thats what everyone says about your music.

i don't want to listen to some whiny fag talk about how his dad gave him HIV or whatever

>WHY DO PEOPLEE LIKE SOMETHING I DONT LIKEE IF I DONT LIKE IT, IT MEANS THAT PEOPLE THAT LIKE ARE RETARDS OMGG

i found the retard.

Yeah but it gets kind of ridiculous when you realize the guy has made a million albums and is like 50 now and it all sounds exactly the same. Why not a happy album?

FORGET had some happy songs.

I feel you, OP. But A Promise did not hit me as hard as Knife Play did.

you're not gay or depressed enough

why do people like music? its just wiggly air

there's a lot of diversity to it all. He's also 41.