This will show them

Attached: Untitled.jpg (623x327, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoQ7EnRFxdc
reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-politics-asylum/dutch-politician-resigns-over-asylum-seeker-crime-report-idUSKCN1SR20J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>man breaks law
>gets arrested
>he also happens to be popular
>AYO FREE DIS NIGGA

>putting black people in jail

thats racist bro

sweden is not a real country
they should take as dollars as possible out and put tyler in jail

>man beats up teenager with his crew
>gets arrested
>he also happens to be popular
>AYO FREE DIS NIGGA

he was harrassing them

And?

Let me guess, you’re white.

why didn't he just call the police on the people harassing him

harassment is illegal in Sweden too you know

That would make him look uncool

Why wait for the slow ass police (if they're like in Denmark where i live) to come when you can just beat them up yourself?

oh dear
also I like the
>let me guess, you're white
game that we're playing on Yea Forums these days it's a lot of fun can I try
Let me guess, you're black
know how I can tell?
you think that violence is a means by which you can solve problems without having to think of a clever or reasonable resolution

see that's racist, but it isn't when you do it?

asap had a posse of about 15 scary looking people they could have just walked away and gone about their day

Because one lands you in jail

>Act like a dipshit and get beat up for it
>No dignity soi drinkers are too scared of this though
I just want out of this generation.

you're a high-profile person when you beat someone up generally you can expect repercussions because somebody most likely saw what you did
is it really that hard to use your brain?

Not only that but he spent a long time trying to calmly address the situation and the kept escalating and assaulted them first by throwing shit at them. In every way shape in form he is not in the wrong

You will never survive winter.

your favorite rapper is getting raped in prison lmao

>free as a procky
hello wwhat is procky and why is free

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 115K)

It's not rape if he wants it.

This.
These zoomers are too young to remember when Liam Gallagher used to beat the shit out of reporters and paparazzis.

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F555782%2F4a738b86-a882-45ea-adb9-7fcc387f430b.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 31K)

I have no dog in this race but that's a really good point.

you mean a demented monkey man whose addictions and self-inflated ego spiralled out of control and left him completely unable to untangle a conflict between himself and his brother, a bond more sacred and more important than pop music could ever be

yeah what a role model

>break the law
>hur but teacher they did bad thing first!!
literally elementary school tier reasoning. yeah let's perpetuate the cycle of pettiness by beating up teenagers as an entourage of grown men instead of setting an example and either ignoring them or calling authorities. especially as a high profile celebrity who clearly has plenty to lose by assaulting people who could easily sue you or send you to prison for it. dumbass deserves to rot in there for being so brash and bigheaded to think he's above the law. dumbass blacks and their culture of violence is disgusting. I'm not surprised there are hoardes of underaged douchebags who support this behavior, it's basically a requirement to have a low iq in order to enjoy rocky's monotonous, flat delivery and samey repetitive bars. he's entirely carried by clams and his producers and if he didn't have such a talented team of sound designers nobody would even know who he is.

noels a cunt as well you donkey nigger

of course
both are complete arseholes letting petty squabbles get in the way of happiness
either that or it's a marketing stunt

I hate ASAP. Can't stand the fag but even I think he's not being treated fairly at all.

>Never confront anyone or take responsibility for your own safety just run to the cops for everything
Yikes

How is he not being treated fairly?

i mean, he wouldnt have ended up locked up

Attached: cee kay.jpg (700x700, 96K)

yes he is. there is no way that beating someone up can be right. this is not up for debate.

Yes obviously his safety was compromised by two teenagers when he's surrounded by a whole entourage of crew and security. Obviously the smartest course of action for your career and safety is to assault them and not ignore them and phone cops who would arrest them and do more damage to their lives than beating them up will. Wounds heal, criminal records don't. You're just an angsty teenager frothing at the mouth to support your lack of neurons.
He's a grown man with a lucrative career and he's in the public eye. His actions were downright dumb as fuck in every way possible. There's literally no way to justify them rationally. You're as emotional as a woman you giant pansy.

I didn't see him do anything in those video clips. I saw his security get in a brief altercation. Three weeks in solitary confinement in an over crowded prison for defending himself against Arab refugees. Knowing how Sweden responds to any probelms with their precious refugees its clear he's in for a long, rocky battle. Nothing ASAP about it.

based

putting american tourists in jail for acting entitled is based as fuck
sweden doing something right for once

Who did he "beat up." Who did he even physically assault?

Asap had a posse of giant black dudes surrounding him, and the guys they beat up were puny
And again, you always have the option of literally just walking away

>And again, you always have the option of literally just walking away
they did that a lot
they were followed

lol they literally followed his crew asking to fight

by a teenager
boo fucking hoo

because his crew had broken his headphones

>And again, you always have the option of literally just walking away
You don't have any ounce of street intelligence. You're talking about a pack of niggers walking away from an aggressive pack of niggers. Pack A will try walking away and continue their photo shoot or whatever, Pack B will continue getting into their space, Pack A will keep going forward, Pack B will continue to escalate and follow. Eventually there will be some type of altercation. Pack B went out looking for it.

so?
two miniatures get up in the face of a massive crew of nignogs and they were dumb enough to rise to it despite the certainty of repercussions for their violence because they're in the public eye

I don't think you get it. If you walk away the conflict is almost certain to die down at some point. Lashing out is the retard's move

>street intelligence

you mean retardation

Can’t wait until rappers start tweeting out Paul Joseph Watson videos in support of him

>street intelligence
nah just regular intelligence
they're in fucking Sweden, not the hood you retard, also
>both packs of aggressive niggers
yeah they weren't black if that's what you're saying

why do niggers always resort to violence as a solution to everything? i suppose the reason there aren't very many black scientists or mathematicians is because you can't beat up calculators to get solutions

Cringe, and reddit spacing

Slit your wrists brainlet

>reddit spacing
jesus christ is that the best you can do

He threw the guy onto the ground and joined the circle kicking on him. Besides, it's a jail, not a prison, and he's not in solitary confinement (got his own cell). Pic related is what it looks like when it's emptied.

Sweden doesn't do bail, by the way. It's not some universal principle.

Attached: 2cb77529-d552-4b4b-a024-45fd7eea0a11.jpg (1100x733, 40K)

This must be so difficult for the Yea Forums fash crew to comprehend. On one hand, a muslim got beaten up. Yay. On the other, a group of young african american men committed a crime. Not so yay. Such a dilemma! Which side to take? My low iq right-wing propaganda laden mush mind doesn’t know *what* to think!

Rap sucks, nobody wants war refugees in their community, mass immigration is immoral and archaic in principle, this whole thing is hilarious. And Tyga is clinically retarded.

Hello, I'm a fascist. This is quite easy.

>Remove all non-whites from European nations, as clearly none of them can behave themselves

See?

lmao what are you talking about
when you beat someone up you go to prison simple as
fuck all to do with refugees

that logic is dangerous because by extension it would mean we'd have to take the americans back

i assume you all seen the footage.
these american niggers are kicking in on his head while he is laying down - in the Western world (Japan/Europe) you get locked up for life for that shit. the third world country thats USofAnonymouscrimes teaches you all the retarded stuff.
he shouldve/couldve hit the guy twice in the head and it would be ok - just pay the fine and go home. these fucking imbecils jumped on two little niggers as if they were fucking their mummy's in the poophole. yo lock this monkeys up pleasee for the love of whatever you pray to.

retards.

>this is a zinger on Reddit

Na, we wouldn't. That's the beauty of being in charge of your own country. You make the rules. You can literally just say "No mutts allowed".

>shows the slightest amount of critical thinking and self-control
>let me guess you're white
probably

Except that shit like this didn't happen in Sweden before they offered asylum to people claiming refugee status. It has everything to do with refugees.

in what way is the US a european nation? good one reddit...

>american ex-ambassador said he didn't know the motivations of the prosecutor
>but also that it was likely/probably racially motivated
these americans

based

yeah there wasn't crime in Sweden before refugees came...... lol do you actually believe that?

>nobody ever got harassed in Sweden before refugees
do you even listen to yourself?

>white man breaks the law
>"Put him on jail forever!"
>black man breaks the law
>"Free him, you racists pigs!"

it used to be based crackheads and alcoholics

Look up rates of violent crime in Sweden in the 20th century. The correlation is almost direct.

lmao, and prosecuting epstein is antisemitic?

oh, and in the 70s, when my parents were growing up, it was combative "knife finns"; they were the real danger.

this

>Another thread filled with /pol/ brainlets
What happened to this board

Attached: 1560960333464.jpg (622x867, 69K)

what's even funnier is that this ex-ambassador to sweden contacted both the foreign department and the royal family, insisting they make sure ASAP is released at once

you take responsibility by going to jail, asap knew what was coming for him

it's not like he's even going to a proper prison

>these american niggers are kicking in on his head while he is laying down - in the Western world (Japan/Europe) you get locked up for life for that shit

lmao not true at all for Sweden, he will just get some fines and then go back home. I don't really get why the rapper is so whiny about this, wasn't the US police supposed to be bad? The average Nordic drunk hobo probably goes through worse on a regular basis.

>>What happened to this board?
Probably because of influx of users during/after election. /pol/tards spill over and try to indoctrinate other anons.

You cucks need to fuck off.

>get followed
>keep stopping and talking to them then walking toward them to talk to then then leaving again
>they keep following us!!!

>l i t e r a l l y repeatedly stamped on someone's head while they were on the floor

The really stupid thing is that they decided to beat up the guy next to a fast food joint in front of many bystanders instead of just walking inside it and let the security staff (fast food places always have them at night) take care of the arabs

>yo lmao I'm going to prison
>man I wonder what my asshole will be like

t. raww

>why didn't he just call the police on the people harassing

Why did that white guy that body slammed the manlet at cafe just call the police? Not every fight must have the police involved.

>not promoting chimping out as a viable solution
>Let me guess, you’re white.

I did not know there were actually intelligent people posting here

Because one of the teens smacked the bodyguard with his headphones

>He broke his face on my fist officer!
lol dumb nigger

Don't make your (you) so obvious.

>all these people defending a shitskin
Look, I hate niggers, but defending a muslim is unimaginable

no one is defending the muslim, just saying that asap rocky was dumb too

no one's defending the afghan; they're defend the legal system

lmao sweden is becoming so shit even the CEO of Volvo was openly saying that they might have to relocate outside of sweden because of the crime there

>Make a shitty bait thread
>Act surprised and dismayed when literally the worst parts of /pol/ and /leftypol/ come to shit it up

Attached: 1560502603710.jpg (708x708, 55K)

A good legal system wouldn’t allow a fucking afghan in the county in the first place.

well yeah if you don't wanna be a fucking idiot and get arrested then it shouldn't.

to add some perspective, how many car companies have left detroit despite the crime? none, they all have no problem attracting whatever employees they need despite detroit’s reputation, but swedish companies are having trouble.

Is this just a /pol/ thread now?

Tried looking that up. No good sources. Try again and instead stop using fake news.

>despite the crime
meant “because of the crime”
biggest difference i think is that in detroit/usa criminals are still arrested and charged, they don’t do that to the magic migrants in sweden because it’s racist to arrest a criminal that isn’t white lmao
absolute cucks

volvo's located in the swedish domestic equivalent of detroit, and he only said it's made it harder to attract foreign expertise

youtube.com/watch?v=MoQ7EnRFxdc

>the media corporations who shill for open borders and suppress stories that could lead to people questioning the narrative didn’t report it therefore it didn’t happen
how’s that trump-russia investigation going? find any WMDs in iraq yet?

Attached: 3343AB57-8E4B-4470-B244-DA37C20954F1.jpg (662x927, 219K)

So this is a /pol/ thread now?
At least you guys are being transparent about it.

where's the conflation between trump-russia and iraqi wmds

Got warned for saying the N word but where is the video of Rocky stomping someone? All I saw was the security person pushing him.

BTW whats a good torrent site?

both huge MSM stories based on conjecture and pushed for political reasons

you realize you are helping /pol/ by labeling everyone against boomer neocon foreign policy as stormfags

Redacted for music. for everything else look at the /g/ wili

Attached: 25FB8879-5F6C-4D6D-B71A-F3E65D7E8225.png (2668x2196, 521K)

literally obsessed
see a psychiatrist

I’m from /pol/ you dumb nigger. There are tons of good sources that show just how fucked Europe is. What said has ZERO trusted sources. See link related
reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-politics-asylum/dutch-politician-resigns-over-asylum-seeker-crime-report-idUSKCN1SR20J
Now Reuters is. Trusted source and shows just how fucked and cucked Europe is

Thanks what's the best way to get invites?

imagine being such a low test betapussy you even consider calling the cops because someone is picking a fight with you

>n word
You mean nigger?

Only white people can willingly say dumb shit.

>Japan/Europe
Trust a place filled with child molesters. Okay.

*stops you from deporting refugees*

The swedish women love them

Attached: 3452324.jpg (641x479, 54K)

>stops
she only delayed it by a few weeks and turned public opinion further against her cause

>you will never be as fulfilled as this lady getting a standing ovation for her virtue after a hard day of virtue signalling while filming the whole thing knowing the whole world is going to see it
feels badman

Pretty much this.