Portrays your heroes as the LARPing teenage retards they were

>portrays your heroes as the LARPing teenage retards they were
No wonder incels hate it

Attached: Lords_of_Chaos_poster.jpg (220x325, 42K)

>haha look at this fag oystein, varg just showed me this picture as proof that oystein was totally gay, haha, varg is so cool and oystein totally deserved to die for being a fag

Varg is such a fucking liar and deceiver. Oystein probably wasn't any better, but still.

Attached: 981e2f81599c573bfb160edf1df6d9f4.jpg (750x567, 71K)

The best part is that Lords of Chaos was directed by Bathory's original drummer because even he knew just how retarded the black metal scene was.
Props to him as well for not bending over to Varg's autistic army and portraying him as the piece of shit he actually was.

Attached: live in leipzig.png (1429x1417, 514K)

>wait, I do WHAT?

Attached: deadloc.png (500x541, 512K)

>appealing to the self satisfaction of redditors

>self satisfaction
you mean like, jacking off?

Quick Rundown on Louis Cachet

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s because his family illegally oversaw Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War; Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>not accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

Attached: 649531587546.png (1000x600, 778K)

Most of this is inaccurate though. But it shits on Varg, so what gives.

Attached: 1558895871956.jpg (644x800, 116K)

Attached: 1551260769642.png (869x595, 302K)

Euronymous deserved to die, but Varg is still a shit.

good post desu

What is inaccurate?

how is it LARPing if they actually did terrorism? LARPing is all of your posts

If this is terrorism then so did I.

>>Raised in Iraq in the 80s because his family illegally oversaw Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War; Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
so what you're saying is... varg is a CIA agent?

Attached: cia 1.png (796x934, 350K)

He wasn't "raised in Iraq", he spend a few months in Baghdad and went to an Iraqi school for some time. He didn't meet Saddam Hussein, and his family didn't oversee any chemical weapon research, his dad worked as a programmer, like thousands of other westerners.

see Most of it is a bit morphed and dramatized like this. It's satire. Fuck Varg though.

Attached: 1560605085929.jpg (636x699, 211K)

Oh, and it wasn't even during the Iran-Iraq war, it was a few years before that. Varg was like 6 or 7 iirc. You underestimate how old he is.

>westerners showing up in Iraq while they're fighting a dirty border war with Iran (who is the combined enemy of the US, israel, and saudi arabia)
sounds like varg is a CIA agent to me

Attached: cia 2.png (1300x1201, 259K)

I never seen it, but it's a movie so I assume it's boring and shitty and makes me want to go do something else

>dirty border war
it wasn't a dirty border war, it was an all out conventional war. and varg wasn't there at the time, it was years before that

Based ADHD poster

>incels shitting on Varg on a Tibetan sand mural forum instead of spending their time bettering themselves
Classic.

>incels defending Varg on a Tibetan sand mural forum instead of spending their time bettering themselves

Good comeback loser, I know the truth hurts you

Literally all of it is verifiably true.

You're literally joking

All very true.
I like his music tho.

REEEEEEEEEEE NO IT'S NOT TRUE

But yes, fuck Varg

Attached: 1558878457070.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Why didn't he learn french?

Because he's a piece of shit. He actually made a video about it, he said Saddam Hussein wouldn't learn fucking french if he lived in France, so he would not do it, too.

Varg is a fucking nutjob.

>varg literally burns down churches and murders some latent homo and spends over a decade in prison
>is a larper
imagine thinking this

>dude blows his fucking brains out
>hahaha what a faggy larper

I burned down my school, so what?

yeah calling him a larper is retarded, once people don't like somebody they just call them whatever comes to their mind without thinking about what the fuck they're even saying

varg is a lot of very negative things and a general dickhead, but calling him a larper is just wrong. he acts on what he says

you aren't a larper, you're an arsonist? I'm saying op is a retard, what were they larping as? people who weren't murdering arsonists? like they did everything they said they did lmao op is just a limp wristed faggot

Well, he burned down a church, I burned down my school. I haven't killed anyone but there was a guy with me, he used to brutally beat people (and he's a cop now). Hate this fucker. The point is I didn't do it because of a stupid teenage cosplay of a misunderstood satanist.

>I burned down my school
Shut up faggot, all you did was smoking in the toilet and setting off the alarm. We all did that. Get the fuck out. I was expelled because I did retarded shit like setting a bush and some books on fire, but you don't see me making up stories about having burned down my school

>your heroes
wich one is your hero?

>omg man varg is an asshole!
>he is a racist Nazi!
>ohh I hate him so much he burned a church and killed a man

Attached: 1518741020582.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Wait, wut?

Why does he like Papyrus font so much?

>he really was a viking warrior! hockey gloves are authentic viking wear!

Attached: 220px-Varg-vikernes.jpg (220x276, 12K)

acknowledging that norwegian 'black metal' was actually shit is the true redpill

Attached: mayhem.jpg (2126x2126, 622K)

Youre right, he‘s not a larper, just a pathetic eccentric teenager.

This
>ITT: s o y