/dsotg/ #1

Dark Side of the Moon general #1, first one edition.

Hey, Yea Forums! From Reddit here. Thought you guys would like to be imbibed with one of progressive rock's greatest albums, I didn't see enough discussion on this masterpiece here. Let me just give you some basic facts about this stunning album and we can fix the board together.

1. Dark Side of the Moon is the 7th best selling album in the United Kingdom, where Pink Floyd is from.
2. Dark Side of the Moon is certified 15x platinum in the United States, where Yea Forums is based.

Here are some audience reviews:
"I think this should be preserved for future generations. I like a lot of different things, spanning from classic rock, to hard rock, to alternative, and some indie stuff, and heavy metal. It's Pink Floyd, specifically this album, that should be available to everyone around the world, for years to come, because I honestly believe their music has changed who I am as a person. There are actual lessons to be learned from this stuff."

"this is by far the best album ever released. (I also think the wall is the second best album) this album changed my life. best. album. ever. I could listen to this forever without stopping"

"This album is the cenit of what progressive rock can achieve. It doesn´t get any better than this."

Let's fix this board with the discussion of some *ahem* based and redpilled albums, shall we?

Attached: greatestalbumofalltime.jpg (500x500, 13K)

this is the worst post of the day, congratulations
t. a guy who think DSoTM is a 10/10

>floydster
>DSotM
>Reddit
>one of progressive rock's greatest albums
>greatestalbumofalltime.jpg

Attached: 1561245197504.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Attached: floyd_1370863399.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

Hey Floydster! Awesome post. This album changed my life. Me and Tyrone love listening, but my wife doesn't get it. I hope our kids grow up to become floydsters like you. Have a great day! I'd gild if I could!

lol

Attached: 1558160509522.jpg (618x734, 61K)

absolute embarrassment of a thread

much better than dsotm

Attached: rog smug.png (317x337, 115K)

this is like a caricature of a caricature of a bait thread.

cool but Animals is better

based dsotm poster

Attached: 1561198358387.gif (500x284, 996K)

What is everyone's favorite moment from this classic? Mine is "I'll see you on the dark side of the moon".

Just listened to this for the first time in a while
Dark Side of the Moon really is a damn good album. The production is great for the early 70's
The concept is an interesting if maybe surface level deep look into society. The melodies are timeless and the music is good.
Everyone knows its a good album, what's to discuss?

Based RogerWatersposter

you are niggering up the board with your shit thread, please stop

Why are barrettfags so cringe?

Get this nigger shit outta here

Attached: lookaroundyouseeapostyouwonderwhocould6274459.png (500x689, 54K)

BUT DONT LEEEEAVE ME

Attached: bean.jpg (605x611, 111K)

Best thread of the day, thank you

Thanks! Wish I could upvote!

Sorry but music actually peaked in 1972 with Close to the Edge but nice try!

I was born in the wrong generation. Wish I could go back to the 70s and hear them live. How much better Pink Floyd are than modern musicians like Taylor Swift or Kanye West.

i mean piper is better but yea this is my favorite part too

There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me
Get him up against The Wall
And that one looks Jewish and that one's a coon

t. /pol/tard

honestly keep using that trip we need to recognize some of the high-effort shitposters here

Based
I love you