Are industry plants a real thing?

Are industry plants a real thing?

Attached: baby goth.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rE6V9sxdGpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course, and they have been since at least the 50s

Pat Boone was the first.

this

its nothing new

Attached: p01bqlmn.jpg (960x540, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rE6V9sxdGpg

This is a perfectly soulless corporate simulation of 50s rock and roll.

Obviously, but they are not who you think they are

Gary Lewis and the Playboys get deeper down the rabbit hole because they were a government psy-op to promote clean, wholesome music to America's youth instead of the dangerous British Invasion bands. Gary Lewis enlisted in the Army (but they stationed him in Korea--after all, we can't actually put him in Nam--too risky) and surviving lineups of the group today perform charity concerts for veterans' benefits.

yes, in every industry

Baby Goth really isn't a plant, more of someone who sold herself out and got face tattoos for a record deal. She was a Melanie Martinez clone prior to that.

Basically every disco act to appear after SNF was an industry plant.

This
And this, she went from terrible to even worse

That goes against the Doors psyop.

I'll be honest, i used to think they weren't biut recently they haven't even tried to hide it

Also of course they purposely drafted Elvis and put him in West Germany which would have been ground zero of a NATO-Warsaw Pact conflict because they didn't care if he died.

>the government hated rock music back in the 50s-60s
No surprise. I guess it wouldn't have been until the boomers started taking over from the 80s onward that this attitude began to change.

Are there any whores who have gotten bukkake targets tattooed on their faces yet?

I'd like to plant a load in her

nothing about her is goth

yeah and people pay for reviews too bro
thats what im sayin boy

Yes, Kate Bush is an industry plant.

absolutely. see billie eillish

i dont care for her but she isnt
i was well aware of her years before she got popular

name some industry plants so i can laugh at you dumb tin foil hat wearing idiots

Lil xan and Milly Irish

fuck off CIA

>because the sex pistols never broke the charts by making catchy music

God Save the Queen and Anarchy are hardly comparable to background elevator music of Eilish and co.
Why do you think Nirvana destroyed the music industry in the early 90's? They had hooks in their music that only cobain knew how to do. Same with Lydon and Steve Jones with the pistols.

Actually I should add the importance of Grohl and Kris to that sound too.

probably but no one other then the autists on the Lithuanian plant husbandry message board gives a shit.
Getting signed by a major label is most every serious musicians dream. Having the label believe in you and promote your success is what the music business model revolves around.

Yes there are, but people tend to assume every artist they don't personally like who has any amount of personal wealth or sudden success is one.

>Getting signed by a major label is most every serious musicians dream. Having the label believe in you and promote your success is what the music business model revolves around.

but thats why most people hate plants. they arent serious musicians and most dont have talent. the model you describe revolves around labels discovering bands that have a lot of talent and have started and grown organically over the years, which they are then willing to fund and promote to give their big break

people like billie eilish and baby goth are entirely manufactured from day one and their only distinguishing feature is that they are willing to sell their souls and bodies to do whatever the label thinks will sell

Then why does Yea Forums glorify the waifu b8 of the industry like Grimes, Lana del Rey, and Parawhore?