Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Yesterday.png (220x348, 134K)

I think most of us kind of want to see it but arent gonna actually put forth any effort in toward that goal

fpbp
I guarantee that it's shit, but I'm sort of morbidly curious.

sounds like a personal problem

Why is this posted every 4 hours, fuck this movie, it's a stupid cash grab off The Beatles name that I pray fails miserably

WHY DON'T WE POO IT IN THE ROAD

>Cliched love story with Beatles theme as excuse.

Fuck this movie.

MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PAAAJJEET

Attached: 31300546228_94bda17f81_o.png (1230x840, 862K)

But that's the bassist from the Rutles

I used the opportunity of my gf's birthday to go see it with her

>pajeet meets john lennon
>doesn't get beaten
I demanded a refund

Every fucking day with this thread.

Wow selfish much?

A couple nights ago I played with my fairly large uncut penis in the local theater while watching this. Not bad overall

I saw it. As a movie it's a 100% predictable cookie cutter romcom story. As a music film it's alright. The main actor is a good singer but he makes all The Beatles songs sound the same. At least there's no race baiting, he's just a regular guy, his race isn't a theme in the story. The choice of songs is decent, not great. Neither Paul nor Ringo show up in the film. The premise is really wobbly if you think about it too long. The pacing is good, the film doesn't get boring and moves at a nice pace even though it's predictable. There are a few funny moments here and there.

Overall, 5/10. I don't regret seeing it, I won't be seeing it again or even thinking about it again

This seems like the kind of movie that will be on Netflix/streaming forever so I think we’re good

This. Netflix been eating up movies since their dropping catalog. This Shitty movie is coming. I can feel it.

Literally the worst thing I've ever seen. Absolute trash. I'm not one to talk smack online but this was so awful I can't stay quiet. Not only are the plot holes bigger than the grand freaking canyon but the actual plot itself belongs in a literal garbage can. No I'm serious like the movie Holes is a documentary about this plot. You could put this plot beside Swiss cheese and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Like think of the moon and all its craters and stuff yeah.. well imagine the moon was one giant crater what would happen? It wouldn't be there right? Nonexistent LIKE THIS PLOT!!! And it's like the people who made this movie don't know anything about The Beatles or why they're famous... like yes they were amazing songwriters but that's not the only reason people went crazy for them. They were FUNNY and CUTE and HAD PERSONALITIES and COULD ACTUALLY SING unlike the mandem they chose. You can't just take their songs and give them to the guy with the LEAST amount of charisma and expect Beatlemania to happen all over again. It was like watching a piece of stale dry toast want to be a fresh chocolate chip pancake.

I refuse to believe a word you just said

Bump

You only got cast because of your race faggot

>It's not a bad movie but don't go to the cinema expecting some generation defining masterpiece. It's a fun summer movie, not meant to be taken seriously.
That's an actual quote from an actual post on this actual board about this movie.

Attached: image.jpg (490x586, 50K)

The beatles are wife beaters and racist band I'm going to tell my nephew and nieces that the Beatles are evil

why the FUCK did they have to make him a GOD DAMN POO

1000% this. Nothing explained why the power went out or why some other things were forgotten while others weren't

>No beatles
>No coca-cola
>No cigarettes
>No Harry Potter

absolutely nothing connects these and it pisses me the fuck off. Take the beatles element out and you have a great plot for a new movie with so many good questions to be answered. Also FUCK the lennon scene

>No

Maybe it was just meant to be a fun movie :)

Well she wanted to see it

>Also FUCK the lennon scene
That was the best part you mong. A little too sentimental but mostly tasteful.

Can't tell if pastaa

Bump

>444
fuck this number bro

Why?