Serenading a crowd of boomers with a bad cover of a rise against song

youtube.com/watch?v=LHwJK_RPOp8

yo save this video before they get embarrassed and take it down lol

Attached: 1559232228906.png (705x432, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exanimateband.bandcamp.com/track/timeless-eternity-of-the-sea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Music was so good it blew her chin completely off her face

Billie Chinless

is that snail mail

>it's a mediocre youtube cover which gets adequate applause and is mostly in-tune
Which one of them hurt you, OP? The fact that you're singling this out when there's literally thousands of more cringeworthy performances on youtube speaks volumes.

It's just the idea of singing a rise against song to a crowd of old people that really gets me. something with the dudes haircut and the girls slightly grating voice with the polite attempt at feigning interest of the old people that makes it really funny to me.

I don't get it. This is Reddit/Youtube reaction video tier of humor.

>68 views
>implying “they” isn’t “you”

I assume you are the guitarist, the female vocalist is shite by the way.

maybe we have different ideas about rise against. this song to me is just as bad as singing that evanescence song to a bunch of clueless boomers.

not me man. i can show you some of my music as proof maybe. i saw it in a rate my band post.

Great job again OP!

You're not going to shock boomers with anything, they were the first generation to grow up on loud, edgy rock music.

Then why when I pay Death Grips at the retirement home they kick me out :(

>>>/reddit/

Who cares though this is just some rando doing something in real life it’s not like someone trying to market themselves and pretend that they are worth marketing

tell that to my grand parents

Pretty cringy stuff desu.

Also and is shilling his video.

nope. i have nothing to do with that video.
this is shilling my music.

exanimateband.bandcamp.com/track/timeless-eternity-of-the-sea

Rate my band post? Here or on another website? If so where, I need to start shilling my stuff pretty soon.

it's a shitty subreddit. used to be good for having discussions about each others music, just like the bandcamp threads here like 5-6 years ago. everything has gone to shit now though.

no one wants to hear your shit op. you probably filmed the video and need to fuck off from music.

Holy shit you are especially retarded

>tfw no turtle gf

>Which one of them hurt you

Attached: 1526755421053.jpg (321x321, 83K)