SHOULD I TAKE A TRAIN TO GO SEE THIS DECREPIT OLD FUCK IN CZECH REPUBLIC NEXT WEEKEND?

SHOULD I TAKE A TRAIN TO GO SEE THIS DECREPIT OLD FUCK IN CZECH REPUBLIC NEXT WEEKEND?

Attached: Robert-Smith-GettyImages-1139194660[1].jpg (790x395, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fSPMezUj9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jY2Ih3Ib4DI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck no, don't waste your money

lmao Robert Smith look like an ugly old lady that lives near me

NO TAKE A DIFFERENT TRAIN TO SEE THIS ABSOLUTE UNIT INSTEAD

Attached: 1548622735438.jpg (450x526, 52K)

i wanna be the baby

Attached: 717b66a5.jpg (320x320, 28K)

>tfw Robert Smith was sexy as all fuck during his peak
>shits on Morrisey's aesthetics half the around the world even at his peak
>now Smith looks like an old cat lady

Well, at least Morrisey is still somewhat kinda but not really fuckable as seen from

I saw The Cure 2008 and it was really strong.

I can recommend them for sure.

Are they playing a festival or a solo show?
I'd definitely go if it were a solo show, they play a ton of deep cuts at those and generally sound and perform better.
If it's a festival show, I dunno. Those are greatest hits sets. They still play well but it's much more predictable.

will i look like these guys if i don't work out

it's a shitty festival.
I've never even been to one before. I would be completely alone for every wing of the journey. And while I'm a big fan of the cure, I think it isn't worth it

So I don't think I will do it

It's mostly about alcohol and drugs, don't do those and stay skinny and you'll be fine
Also don't wear makeup and make your hair look like a clown's lmao

I dunno man, the way things are looking this might actually be one of the last times they tour, or maybe even the very last one.
Like I said, they're still solid at festivals and don't slack off, but I know I'd much rather hear them play The Figurehead or The Exploding Boy than fucking Friday I'm In Love.

What was that? Sorry I couldn't hear you over how hot Morrissey was at his peak

Attached: 9512e708f430c9fbf3a8aaa31201f41d--alma-matters-the-smiths.jpg (474x748, 51K)

Yes, they're still one of the best live bands on the planet.

Nah, they're releasing one final album and then going on an extensive farewell tour.

You've clearly never heard anything else in your life, I suggest you go to a White Denim show

what happened

Attached: 67FBC38D-DABA-4C69-98E5-0039301B6B82.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

Acid, coke and alcohol.

I got to around 200 gigs a year. Fuck you.

How many of those are worse than The Cure live? Cause you just have bad taste if you think The Cure are some of the best to hear live
Also that's 2/3rds of the year you're spending at concerts, how do you have enough money/time/energy to do all that? Or are you just retarded enough to lie on an anonymous site to support your favorite artist?

t. never been to a Cure show

You've never seen The Cure live, have you? They kill, dude.

I have, they were mid tier, one of you answer how exactly you can see 200 concerts a year please?

and donuts

DON'T LOOK DON'T LOOK THE SHADOWS BREATHE

youtube.com/watch?v=3fSPMezUj9Q

I was at this. Suck my dick.

Pretty cool, still not one of the best on the planet. They're super generic in how they do live shows now, it's really sad

He’a fucking turned into Tiny Tim, it’s uncanny.

Attached: 7913C75F-92BA-4AF2-81BD-B60E2CFCDCAD.jpg (385x576, 35K)

>STILL EVERY NIGHT I BURN
>EVERY NIGHT I CALL YOUR NAME

Attached: e2b.jpg (428x500, 27K)

hahaha God no.

By not being a wagecuck unlike you

confirmed fellow LinkMArine

I've always admired extremely good-looking dudes like Robert Smith and Evan Dando for blatantly not giving a shit about how good-looking they were. Drugs beat sex appeal, I guess.
I can't wait for the kid from Iceage to get old and bloated.

The Cure are very good live. I would see them live if I was given the offer.

Reminder that Smith was never especially attractive and was just discount Ian McCulloch

Attached: 71df50d027a379a8847915d0ba26226e.jpg (477x700, 36K)

robert smith never looked that good, he looks great on a handful of ohotos but was pretty average. also elias is too obsessed with his own face to hit the wall

Can he still sing? It'd be worth it then I guess. I'd want to hear nothing but the hits though.

tiny tim is the rock god's final form

>extremely good-looking dudes like Robert Smith and Evan Dando for blatantly not giving a shit about how good-looking they were. Drugs beat sex appeal, I guess.

Add Brett Anderson to the list. Though he aged extremely gracefully for someone who was literally a crackhead for a large chunk of the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=jY2Ih3Ib4DI

yes, they are still great live

it's worth it if you enjoy the cure