I just texted my ex that I love if she wanted to go somewhere and hangout for awhile. I need music waiting on her reply...

I just texted my ex that I love if she wanted to go somewhere and hangout for awhile. I need music waiting on her reply. Something like This Is It pls

Attached: 1562659186145.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qGHKIw6jxHE
youtu.be/vssBexQrk-U
youtube.com/watch?v=v7qnnitsvh8
youtube.com/watch?v=o1Xsj9-3Pvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chihuahuas are freaks of nature. you will never find love.

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

Tell us what she replies

Attached: 108DB8E7-A1D4-4A69-9CAE-05972F564EA3.jpg (1125x1545, 192K)

Emergency and I

enya - sail away

They are disgusting repulsive creatures
She's not going to reply
Fuck Jannies

youtu.be/qGHKIw6jxHE

youtu.be/vssBexQrk-U

faggot
install tinder and listen to hell awaits

leave the poor bitch alone and move the fuck on
goddamn orbiters anyway

she's probably ugly and you're a fag

Good luck keep us updated

OP here.

She never even gave me her real name.

Attached: killme.jpg (750x1082, 379K)

How could she be your ex and you not know her actual name? Did she give you a fake name? That's a fucking bitch move and you should move on, here
youtube.com/watch?v=v7qnnitsvh8

what did you do? sounds like you fucked up. also post proof

What, you mad that you're too stupid to handle a dog with a brain?

lol wtf did you do op

Could be literally nothing. Women are too god damn stupid and sensitive to everything. There are some that consider even contradictory actions or thoughts as abuse (speaking from third experience I've heard from my girl friends). I don't know how you cucked-out straightfags do it.

>>speaking from third experience I've heard from my girl friends
>I dont actually know anything, im just yapping

Is she, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Attached: 2FD66D19-4970-4EA2-8BEB-6488C074C420.gif (250x250, 1.02M)

Old picture. Newfags take the bait once again.
God I hate this site.

Attached: 1557010744739.png (448x468, 194K)

Funny thing about being a faggot. When you make girl friends, you hear a lot of their concerns that you will never hear as someone who is dating them. But alright retard, pretend you know anything about women ;)

>inb4 I aM a GrIlL

been married to one for almost 20 years and I stay away from other mens assesI think I know more than you,
but you stick with your hairy asses and your second hand catty gossip. its all yours

>implying married men stay away from men's asses

Lmao dumb shit, that's the common type of guy that sleeps around with other guys. And again, you keep thinking that sweaty. Just because you're married or been with someone for that long that doesn't mean they don't have secrets that they aren't telling you about but k stay delusional and bitter sweetie.

You keep think that just cause you and your faghags talk about whose cum is tasty that you know anything at all

>woman are too god damn stupid and sensitive to everything
sounds like she made the right choice

he's not wrong

he is wrong

It's called Orinoco Flow

I just texted my long love ex last night, we dated in 2017, tried again in 2018 and it didnt work mostl ycause I couldnt commit

She texted me that she is now engaged, so I fucked up the one true love of my life for good now and I'll never have

The horn parts of Spitting Venom by Modest Mouse came on and now I want to cry

yesterday i actually texted my ex-gf "space force". she responded "maga" then she came over and we had sex and listened to jam rock

t. pic related

Attached: 1JSpMWJI5XhU7l7hS8sKYywchan.png (400x220, 195K)

no he isn't

Yeah, he is

Don't do it user, you need to move on. I know it hurts but trying to salvage something that's gone will only make it hurt more. Think back on the good times you had every now and then but don't let those memories of the past hold you back.

>September 21st, 2018

nice try

Then fucking leave no one will miss you, cry about it and have sex

>September

Attached: hhhh.png (250x250, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=o1Xsj9-3Pvo

good luck bro

forgot all about this masterpiece

I think you’re getting your breeds confused

Based. I used to listen to that album with my ex so it makes me a bit sad.
What the fuck did you do OP?

is shit

Tim heidecker - i am a cuck

This seems like a good thread to ask, what was the 88888888 get

K-poop

Attached: ce8.png (360x360, 95K)

thank God I didn't stay up for that bullshit

Op here, I asked if she wanted to go somewhere we used to go a lot when we dated. It was the place we met. I've been going to this place since I was a kid so I have more memories of me going not knowing her. Im going tonight not knowing if she's gonna show up or not. I dropped off a few things at her dad's and left a note.

Thats it, anons I wanna smoke the weed, but can't just in case something magical happens bros. (Pic related)

Attached: 1561955244039.jpg (355x349, 18K)

I'm about to do the same thing OP

Taylor? ):

OP here, don't listen to these closeted homosexuals calling us cucks, love is love, they'll never know I believe in you user.

Attached: 1559798536199.jpg (1125x1358, 111K)