String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>stringtensionpro.com
Music theory:
>musictheory.net/lessons/
Guitar Maintenance and other information:
>frudua.com/guitar-craftpedia-en.html
Why is my guitar buzzing?
>frets.com/FretsPagesLuthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
>mega.nz/#F!KIoilagK!3KtnUYdTW43VsQu9QjJS_g

Previous thread:

Attached: holdsworth_gibson.jpg (893x595, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixachrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Fender-GT-Series-Amps-Effects.pdf
pixachrome.com/fender-mustang-gt40-how-to-make-it-sound-great/
fmicassets.com/Damroot/Original/10001/OM_2311100000_Mustang_LT25_English.pdf
clyp.it/uxgwnvyw
clyp.it/y0sae3bj
youtube.com/watch?v=M8PaeEhBPqY
m.soundcloud.com/fhgitarre/allemande-gigue
talkbass.com/attachments/pbass-gif.2677682/
youtube.com/watch?v=XZiI24m9E6o
youtube.com/watch?v=rn-wj4pRpIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

guitar is stupid

Threadly reminder that high output pickups are mud city and don't let jcum or his buddy Seymour Duncan tell you otherwise

Attached: 1509021269551.png (750x775, 930K)

Don't worry we only laugh at him, no one here takes him seriously.

should i get a new acoustic or a new semi-hollow?

If you already have an electric it might be worth getting the acoustic to change things up the most. Semi hollows are cool too though, comfy for jazz and other clean stuff with lower gain

Are cherry SGs s_y?

Attached: file.png (1600x1600, 2.24M)

Oh god here comes that dumb flying v poster

*i posted this in the old thread by accident i didnt notice theres a new one so im posting this here again*

what do you Yea Forumstants think about flying v's
owning and playing them in 2019 is cringe or not?
do people still use them?
for me they look kinda cool, my favourite musicians used them and they are perfect for metal because of the body- you can reach higher frets without any problems
but im interested what do yall think

Attached: brian tatler.jpg (600x778, 36K)

They're mostly a meme unless you are classically trained and are used to playing the neck that way. Otherwise I would stick to other models

i already have and acoustic and a solid body electric. my acoustic is pretty cheap though.
it depends whether or not you sit down while you play.

And there he is

>8.1 ohms it is high output
such a dumbfag you are

Attached: youtube comtept.png (1200x800, 119K)

Oh no here we go

Who/what are you quoting?

Only a Turner is good enough.

Attached: lindsey.jpg (772x434, 27K)

wish there were more PRS guitar without the gay bird inlays

Attached: 1529996635480.jpg (700x704, 104K)

Just get a regular S2

Can someone give me a list of soi guitars? I know Fender offsets, but anything else?

I could never get over the headstock.

pick guards are gay too

Just go to reddit and ask the what guitars they hate. Those guitars are s o y repellent

Attached: 1433817698396.jpg (374x450, 62K)

well well well

This. Its always the same shit soi will say:
>9 pound Les Paul BAD!
>Tele has no belly cut!
>U shape neck too big!

This. /gg/ loves Gibson Les Pauls thats why numales stay away from here

bordering on boomer
same with beige or butterscotch

Not many 40s used unfortunately but new right now are these so I'm not sure. The 100 is probably too big for me and I don't think I'll be playing with anyone for a while but who knows, it's slightly on sale right now but I don't think I need it, I can worry about that when I can play decently.
LT25 £130
GT40 £180
GT100 £270

Does those amps only model fender amps or do they have vox/marshall models too?

>thats why numales stay away from here
they're a over the place

boomer colours are total shit
the worst is sunburst

sold all my gear and bought a MIJ Navigator a few years ago and it's literally ruined any other guitar for me. I keep buying other affordable guitars for 'versatility' but they all play like grainy turds compared to the nav and I can't afford another one.

My music playing is literally just Les Paul > Marshall one dimensional and I can't/don't want to break out.

pic related, it's oversaturated vendor shot but you get the drift

Attached: 5rHWeTI.jpg (1080x723, 133K)

boomerburst is ok with a black pickguard though

Do you mean 8.1k ohms, user?

Yeah you eventually hit that point where you're just satisfied with 1 or 2 things. Versatility is basically a meme IMO because unless you enjoy what you get out of the versatility it really doesn't matter if its not satisfying. In other words I'd take less options if they were better than more options if they are shittier.

Maybe but that bridge pickup is unbearably ugly for that guitar

>black tuning keys

Attached: 1562726894198.jpg (662x515, 174K)

Hey guys. A friend of mine is selling a schecter diamond series omen 6 for €150. I don't know much about guitars but I wanted to start learning to play. Would this be a good entry guitar?

do you trust your friend?
why not just ask him if he thinks it would be a good beginner guitar?

Yep, better than most people's first guitar and cheaper than what you'd normally find it for used

This, get yourself a moog folks

Previous owner made the cosmetic mods for it to match Ken Yokohama's guitar (pickup/tuning pegs). I've since removed the scratchplate, tho.

I honestly do worry that I'm going to do nothing but play sleazy 80's rock riffs until the heat death of the universe...

Attached: XXdC3Lk.jpg (4032x1960, 2.93M)

yeah schecters are alright, and it's not like your friend would rip you off, right?
just MAKE SURE THE NECK ISN'T WARPED, and play on all the frets to check if any aren't ringing out properly. If there's dead frets, a luthier (or you) can fix it.

Sois love teles though, offsets became too mainstream. You can easily recognize soibois using a tele by seeing them use the neck or middle position.

this person who wrote this post is just dumb

Yea fair enough, its grown more into that. I just notice a lot of them still complain about it being a 'slab of wood' compared to a Strat or other more ergonomic shapes, or they'll be like 'it hurts my ribs man! its digs into me!'

The guitar seems in pretty good shape, as far as I can tell at least. I do definitely trust him. It's that he bought this guitar when he had a lot of disposable income and he learned some songs on it. But now he's moving countries and he's trying to get rid of all his stuff. I just wanted a second opinion from you guys because I don't know much about this stuff.

Souds like a decent investment, thanks

I think this was the case (warped neck) and he got it fixed, so it should be good now. It looks good right now

Highly unlikely a modern guitar with a functioning truss rod will have a warped neck

They have models for Vox, Orange, Marshall, and Mesa Boogie, in addition to a few others and a bunch of Fender models (they aren't all named, but the app has a help section with diagrams that make it pretty obvious). Of those options, the 40 makes the most sense, IMO, but if you can't afford it, there is nothing wrong with the 25. The 100 is probably overkill if you won't be playing outside of your house, and doesn't add any new features over the 40.

Reminder that the guitar's brand doesn't matter, it's the guitarist

Ok so what happened was that apparently around last year the first two frets were not resonating properly. He didn't do anything about that and it eventually fixed itself somehow. He got the thing in 2004

These softboys need to put on some weight. No wonder those teles dig directly into their scrawny little bodies.

I can definitely afford the 40 but I'm just hesitant because I'm not sure if I need any of the extras.
I would like a tube or some type of better amp eventually and actually get into buying pedals but I just need to learn how to play and maybe develop a taste for amp sounds I like. The only thing I'd miss about the 40 I suppose is the option to play with the signal chain and develop a taste for different effects so I can buy pedals with an idea of what I want?

Do you know if that diagram is online anywhere or if there is a comparison of amp models between the 25 and 40? It's really the amp sims I'm looking forward to.

pixachrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Fender-GT-Series-Amps-Effects.pdf

Must be why every professional guitarist plays an expensive name brand guitar

cheers, isn't there something about needing to change an eq from flat to guitar 2 or something too?
just have to try to find the amp sims missing from lt25

Sorry for doubleposting, but here's a chart for the GT amps. If you want to get pedals and a tube amp later, then the LT25 MAY make sense. I can't find any equivalent chart for the LT25 (or even a manual on Fender's site, which is weird).

You can change the EQ globally in addition to tweaking each effect, this article goes into a lot of detail about the different options. What works best for you will differ depending on guitar and pickups. The 6.5" speakers in the GT40 will also sound different than the GT100, which has a 12" (the LT25 has a single 8"). I leave mine flat.
pixachrome.com/fender-mustang-gt40-how-to-make-it-sound-great/

>rent free

thanks I may get the 25 then unless you think its worth it to just pay the extra 50-60 and get the 40 with more effects which I may not need and get a non guitar speaker

fmicassets.com/Damroot/Original/10001/OM_2311100000_Mustang_LT25_English.pdf
found the sims on page 8 btw

they just want to brag that they have an expensive guitar

Their playing doesn't quite cut it huh

wanna fight mate?

Attached: 1546287435233.jpg (1125x1111, 169K)

You already lost

That's actually useful in comparing, since my experience with the LT25 is limited. It really depends on how much you want to play with effects. The GT series lets you stack multiple effects in a single category, the LT seems to limit you to one of each. It also doesn't have the Bassbreaker model, which is one of my favorites (but that's subjective). You may just want to find a way to play them and compare them in person. If you really want to experiment with different effects, I think the GTs are a better choice. The LT seems cut down, intended as a replacement for the Mustang I.

Any other songwriters find it very difficult to get followers on social media? I did plug my Facebook page at open mics but I gave up, would be lucky to get one or two likes per gig. It’s not an ego thing for me, I would rather I didn’t have to do it at all, but I don’t know how else I could get people to listen to my album when I put it on Spotify.

wtf this is impossible

Attached: barre.png (242x313, 10K)

It's easy, just use your thumb for the root and pinky for the high e. Then use your remaining three fingers for the middle.

It’s difficult but it’s not impossible. Bear in mind it doesn’t matter if you fret the bass E string as long as you don’t play it anyway, I find it easier to do it that way as it gives my other fingers more stretch.

I don’t like that fingering anyway, try this one.

Attached: CFE07741-2851-4C3A-BBF7-FDF5D41544A5.gif (217x219, 4K)

Right thanks, I figure GT it will have to be then. I don't think I'm concerned about the amps but multiple effects sounds useful since I listen to a lot of psych/indie/shoegazey/bedroom.
I autistically went through each list in case anyone was reading and the LT misses a few, to list some.

57 Bandmaster
61 Brown Deluxe
66 GA-15
Acoustasonic
Acoustasonic Sim
Fender BB15 (Low/Med/High)
Dual Showman
Friedman BE-100
MKIIC+

>call for pricing
that means I can't afford it :(

im looking at player strats to buy as my first and i think sss looks nice and thats the point of a strat but i really want to play some good heavy stuff :(

why do we have to learn scales

It's a really hard shape to get down, but once you get it it's not so bad! I've been playing for a year and remember thinking the exact same thing when I tried that shape the first time. It feels like your fingers just won't fit, but they will!

Get an HH with coilsplit

Does anyone know what effects I'd need to get my guitar to sound kinda like trumpet or just generally brassy? I love brass instruments but I'm not spending money actually buying and learning one

I mean, it’s not impossible to do heavy stuff with single coils

I've now bought all the guitars I want and have moved on to wasting my money on pedals. I wish there was some kind of cheap rip-off of the EMS Synthi Hi-Fli (so I could play the "Counting Out Time" Steve Hackett solo.

It's not too hard to get a few hundred monthly listeners. But an actual good size following, fuck if I now. Probably need a publicist campaign or touring or some shit

looking at Fender Player lol
a jazzmaster Player is HH or just a HSH strat

idk it always sounds sharp

>It's not too hard to get a few hundred monthly listeners

How? Do you use the shill threads here?

I’m not yet on Spotify, I don’t think YouTube has ever directed a single person to my vids that I didn’t link someone to thought, even my cover songs.

>practice every day for weeks on end
>take a week off
>all the difficult chords are now easy as fuck
i-is this how learning works guys? My brain actually learns while I sleep?

Attached: 1448311307578.png (550x535, 198K)

>How?
Playing shows in the local scene regularly and having high quality recordings out, also you have to be good. If you're bad it won't matter anyway

Pretty much yeah.

>Want a shitty parts kit P-bass to rattlecan up
>already have a bunch of basses and dont really need another one

s-send help

I think it’s fair to say I am a good singer songwriter, although I am always playing to the same 50 or 60 people who frequent the open mic scene in my area which is getting a bit dull.

I need to start doing more full length gigs but it’s hard to find these in busy places as a solo act unless you are doing cover songs in a pub, which I am not interested in.

What are some must have effects? Currently I've got a Boss DS1, DD7, TR1, and a MXR Dyna Comp and Blue Box. I also have a Behringer Superfuzz and a EH Oceans 11.

What do I absolutely need to round out my collection?

>buying guitars based on whether people on chinese cartoon forums think they're soi or not
wew

What is the best series of the American fender lineup?

Nothing is really 'must have' but I would add a Big Muff to your collection as they're affordable and totally distinctive. Also, certain overdrives are worth adding in. I would look at the OCD, imo its the best OD as long as you pair it with the right amp.
American Pro

I'll probably pick up a Big Muff off of CL because they are all over the place there. Do you have any idea about the Boss SD1?

Also I forgot to mention I've got a Crybaby as well

>Boss SD1
Yeah this is fine. Its a good simple generic OD and compliments the DS-1 in that respect as being a simple but good pedal. If you can save a little more I really think you'd like the OCD, the mode switch on it is really useful and since it can go 9V or 18V mode its just really good sounding and responsive compared to many OD pedals out there.

Anything Fender is full soi unfortunately, I say this as a jag man. Least soi probably gretsch.

yeah idk then, solo open mics is definitely a different scene from what I do

But I do have a friend who does that kind of stuff who's somehow managed to get a pretty good following online without ever playing a show. He spammed his album a lot online, like a lot. Shilled it sneakily on Yea Forums too. Spammed youtube comment sections. It returned a lot of negative reaction to the album just because people don't like being advertised to, but at the same time it got a lot of new fans and now he has a solid following

So I guess just try being annoying as fuck online

Any opinion on the Rat? I'm looking at that as well.

Interesting. I don’t know if I’d want to take that risk but I’m surprised it worked.

Was it imbred?

Yeah, thats one actually really good too. Its kind of more distortion that overdrive, but you can still use it as an OD on the lower gain side. Hard to go wrong, its a classic as well

What are you practicing fa/gg/ots?

I've really been wanting to practice double and triple stop bends lately, but my dumb ass only has two floyd electrics

Time to get a tele

David Gilmour-ey melodic improvised solos

Am Pro

Neck position, fuzz it up, tune down by a step. Now you're heavy.

My own songs. I’ve written 20 that I’m happy with over the two years since I first picked up a guitar and I’m working on getting the vocals and delivery as good as I can.

Here’s a recent one I really like, went down great live for the first time tonight.

clyp.it/uxgwnvyw

Basic stuff but I like it. Nice vocals. Comfy.

Thanks. I like to do a mix of catchy stuff (and that chorus is catchy as fuck) and more lyrically complex folk ballads like this one but I tend to stick with relatively simple chords as usually they sound the best for vocals.

clyp.it/y0sae3bj

Thoughts on Epiphone G 400 pro?

Gives me some Frank Turner vibes. I dig it.

Thanks, don’t think I’ve heard him, will look him up.

Save up for a Gibson.

so I don’t need humbuckers??

Start wasting your money on modular synths next

Cleaner tremolopicking

As long as you know how to use your tone knob, you’ll be fine

Lads would a mim HS Jag or HH Jazzmaster be a more versatile instrument? Coil split on both bridges.

I realise a strat is probably best since I want to be versatile and into metal and indie/psych but I really have no desire for one, kinda same with tele unfortunately.

>he's too poor to own a Gibson
>all of his guitars are inadequate

Attached: laughingtakagi28.gif (423x494, 179K)

rip hot daddy holdsworth

The jaguar would be more versatile out of the box. The HH jazzmaster needs coilsplitting to be modded in. All player series humbuckers are rather dark though. You certainly don't need singlecoils to play indie and psychedelia either way, just make sure to have same headroom in terms of brightness.

Is the bassman soi?

Attached: 683F7FB2-BAD5-440F-9AA7-601E40544E82.jpg (750x735, 124K)

Yeah, it quite often works like that. I like to take a day or two off once every week.

>Hes too poor to afford the surgery
>His chromosomes will always be XY

Components for my fuzz pedal build came in today.

And I got a new vehicle, but that's another board.

no, but anything stereo is

>Used Gibson Les Paul Studios ~$600-$700
>Epiphone Les Paul Lee Malia Sig with Gibson pickups ~$600-$700

Explain this shit

Attached: 392A6996-33A3-4362-8C0C-DF520046910D.png (750x953, 807K)

It's a special edition

Lots of cheep "used" gibsons are forgeries

I'm torn, on one hand I feel like I should get the Lee Malia Sig, but on the other hand those faded Gibson's are pretty sweet and it's a Gibson.

That's about standard price though

The ones I've seen are legit.

Are those worth the time?

If you want it

I think the Epiphone will have better resale value in the future, so I'll go with that. They're out of stock almost everywhere except reverb and ebay.

Are the 2019 single cut Les Paul Juniors worth it? I want to Play Authentic but idk at $1300 they seem a bit spendy for what is essentially supposed to be a student guitar

Attached: D96E3AFC-7703-47B9-94B4-F2EF0B1FAA5C.jpg (447x686, 22K)

Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-tone was originally marketed as a device to make your guitar sound like reed and brass instruments. Otherwise do like Holdsworth and get a guitar synth rig.

I don't know why anyone would get P90s if you didn't get a neck pickup

You don’t need a neck pickup for rock ‘n’ roll. Multiple pickup selection is for adhd addled nu-males.

But the neck p90 with tone knob rolled all the way over gives some ridiculous killer fuzz with a bit of overdrive
Plus you get nice shimmery cleans

My high output pickups are clear and twangy with strong mids and tight (read: not a lot of) bass

t. EMG 81x/81x fag

You need one for actual music however

they're real, but not "real"

lower end gibsons have multi-piece bodies like some $500 korean schecter and shit QC

>tribute
>studio
>faded
these aren't "real" gibsons, they're overpriced epiphones made from the scrap wood left over from making the real gibsons.

somehow fender, and even companies that do set necks like ESP, don't have to do this and offer one piece bodies (two piece - wings - in the case of neck-thru though) at the same price points as low end gibson, reserving the price bracket of normal gibson for hand carved custsom shop shit and the price bracket of "high end" limited edition gibson for nada, a guitar has no excuse to cost that much if it isn't made of diamonds, gold, and abalone.

That's the way it goes when you insist on mahogany everything. It's a legally restricted wood so they have to reuse scraps and then charge out the ass for it. No matter what they do stocks of old growth mahogany tonewood are pretty much gone so there's no point, it all sounds pretty much like alder anyways and it's all heavy as fuck with excessive mineral content.

Fender and ESP use alder and ash.

Karaoke night with the missus. Give me a song.

Fermented Offal Discharge

get a low output humbucker for the bridge or active pickups (which are low output humbuckers with an integrated preamp)

newer models like SD blackouts have more headroom, old shit like the EMG 81 will distort in the pickup preamp itself

you don't need high output for heavy shit. it depends on your amp, and you might not need anything or you could just use a boost pedal or a tube screamer with the drive all the way down and the volume all the way up.

master of puppets

You Make Loving Fun

You always post this you fucking dago. Is that goatwhore? Im not shy to singinf death metal but im not trying to look like a full retard just halfway.

Pressure Zone, obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=M8PaeEhBPqY

Doing this

Attached: 1423442456397.png (350x400, 550K)

Only a Gibson is good enough for anime girls.

Attached: [PAS]_Carole_&_Tuesday_-_13_(WEB_720p_AAC)_[9BE0A93A].mkv_snapshot_19.40.577_[2019.07.11_22.17.5 (1920x1080, 3.6M)

Then explain this Gretsch

Attached: Bang!_On_the_Scene_(Seta_Kaoru).png (1334x1002, 223K)

Youre a good wingman bro. She said it was cute.

OK /GG/ GIVE ME THE NEXT KARAOKE TRACK.

Angel of death

I've never in my entire life met an intelligent person who watches anime so I guess you're right

My cousin is in a band and he says they need a new bassist. I've been playing guitar on and off for over 10 years now but I still suck. Should I switch to bass and try to learn how to play it properly?

What sort of band

The average IQ of weebs is 130

I listened to their EP and it's a bit hard to explain. I guess I'd say garage rock/power pop. It honestly reminds me of some of the Strokes' stuff.

Could be fun, go for it

Yeah I'm sure it is dude
Truly only geniuses can be entertained by monotonous repetitive moeshit pedobait that has no plot points beyond "lol cute little girl does shit only neckbeard shutins do irl xd". Genius of the highest calibre. I bet you play metal

It's known that people of mediocre intellect compensate by surrounding themselves with things that appear complex, and therefore exclusive to intelligent individuals (in the mind of a simpleton), avoiding more elegant things at all costs lest someone think "what a simple interest, fitting for such a simple person".

They do this so reliably that you can spot the middling IQs by how superficially sophisticated their interests are.

>kalergy and tuesday
>anime
fucking moron

>Tfw amp's only channels are "high gain" and "higher gain"

Attached: kvlt.jpg (600x453, 45K)

What /gg/ think of those Orange Micro Terror 20 Watt Heads? someone gave me a voucher for a local store and they have them for the exact value of the voucher... whats something similar in price that is good?

Attached: 1556563123893.jpg (606x720, 59K)

i a cab with a set of 12inch speakers i can plug it into already

>Someone gave me $250

Holy shit dude

Also yes they're alright quiet but don't have that tube tone when cranked

wah or autowah and why?

Thanks, so it appears that the player jazzmaster probably isn’t worth it as HH defeating the point of it?

A lot of indie stuff I listen to has strat singles but I didn’t really want a strat so I hope a jaguar neck comes close? I don’t know if it does since everyone seems to demo them with a ton of distortion so idk if there are nice balanced cleans.

Why is the a bridge tone on the strats only? Is this very useful? Should it make me reconsider and get a strat instead even if I don’t like the look?

I’d say it’s one of the of the best amps of all time. If I could only have one amp, it would probably be this one. But don’t go Fender’s reissue. Buy an actual vintage one or go with a well done copy.
Just too loud for my apartment levels as of now, though. I’ve got a Tweed Champ that I thought would just be a good practice/recording amp, but it’s become my go to in almost any situation. Love that thing.

depends, they're not used for the same thing

cute and very small but not as good sounding as all tube orange terrors. kind of thin and tinny sounding. a real all tube orange terror is a lot fuller sounding. in a full band nobody can fucking tell though and it's loud enough, unless you want clean tones. in a recording situation you can tell A to B and might be able to tell with just the isolated guitar track.

they get the job done as far as gainfag amps go and are a better purchase than a gimmicky "practice amp" with two dozen effects built in so you can muddy up the already muddy "metal" setting

teles are better, get a tele

Which one's for what?

I have string buzz on my thickest string when it's tuned down to D. Has anyone had this problem before, and if so, how did you fix it? (So I don't have to do my own research.) Thanks.

I think every guitarist should own a wah in their lifetime. It’s an iconic sound, but is surprisingly versatile too.
Auto wah is definitely a cool effect, but it’s also a lot more noticeable than a wah to the point where you could almost call it gimmicky. Jerry Garcia, Johnny Greenwood, and John Mayer have some really good auto wah tones though.

A string tuned lower will vibrate more. A string that vibrates more needs more room to vibrate or it hits stuff. If it hits the frets it buzzes. Make sure the relief is still correct. If it is, either go up a string gauge and re-check relief, or check if the action is right and possibly raise it.

why are teles better?
any actual reasons?

-just enough pickups and knobs/switches, no more, no less = less distraction from the music
-whammy bars are dumb, just bend the neck sissy
-look cooler
-iconic neck cleans and bridge twangs
-heritage and authenticity

Thank you - I'll do all that.

>Someone gave me $250
yep its awesome. i love my family

>Also yes they're alright quiet but don't have that tube tone when cranked
but dat tube tone is what we all want

they also have Vox MV50s for a just a little extra which i can manage. how bout those?

Attached: 1562645253881.gif (340x340, 148K)

post classical pieces right now or face the consequences

>exclusively use a guitar marketed for students and keep everything stock
>"haha im alright at guitar..."
>play really well

This is how you impress people, not by buying the most expensive guitar in the market

what about bridge tone like I mentioned?
can you replace all trem with bends? is there any you can’t duplicate?

>play whatever guitar you want
>"idk i bought it at a pawn shop, it was a great deal"

i don't care about impressing people, i just like to play guitar

Telecaster = two single coils, master tone, master volume, and space on the control plate for modding weirdos.

You bend the whole fucking guitar. It's like a whammy bar but for men.

partsbass fag here, the loaded pbass body arrived today, pretty shit with the electronics side of things so could someone help me out here?

The stripped ground wire is already attatched to both pots and the input jack, but the ground wire coming from the bridge doesn't seem to have anymore wire in the sleeve, what should i do to ground this thing?

Attached: IMG_0575.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

Allemande and Gigue, GF Haendel. I really like this arrangement in particular:

m.soundcloud.com/fhgitarre/allemande-gigue

What's the word on the Pacifica PAC611HFM? Anyone played one of these?

well idk now I was looking at a Tele over a stray but went with the jag because I just really like the offsets

Don't know what you mean by bridge tone. The tone knob works for both pickups at the same time and a split humbucker can easily replace an actual singlecoil bridge.

man why are classical guitarists so much better than everyone else

Most classical guitar pieces are very difficult and require a lot of practice while pop music is very easy to play, generally speaking.

regular wah is when you want to have precise control of the filter, also has way less timbre options, it's just standard wah sound with control

auto-wah is when you want a constant rhythmic wah or wah on every certain level of attack, you can tweak the sound of the wah a lot more

Not a big step up from the 311 to my ears. Both sound rather sterile without tweaking the amp and even then the tone remains rather neutral. The issue of the small neck remains and I would heavily advise actually testing it in a store.

compressor, chorus, tuner, overdrive

in which order do you put them?

because people interested in classical tend to be more intelligent on average. the whole point is the technique and the science of music, of course classical guitarists would be better at guitar than some stoner who started playing because he thought Slash was cool. not to say there aren't technically skilled rock guitarists but that's beside the point

guit -> tuner -> compressor -> OD -> amp
chorus in effects loop

Be more concise

The left wire is what goes from the bridge (hardware bridge) to the electronics cavity?

I was wondering more of what sort of style it accomodates. I really dig the funk sound but I've no idea which players use what.

Because the fingernail bullshit is a massive pleb filter. If you are not sufficiently dedicated you will not stick with it. For men it's massively inconvenient to have long, asymmetrical fingernails even if you live a pampered life, and for women the shaping is anything but fashionable. Imagine having to do any labor, breaking a nail, and not being able to play guitar for the following month.

So only very, very dedicated and passionate people will ever stick with classical guitar. It's one of those instruments that takes hold of part of your life.

>b-but can't i use slip-on fingerpicks
A complex skill like classical guitar must be taught, not merely learned, unless you have a full scale IQ score north of 130 with highly developed visual-spatial skills and no instructor worth the money will let you wreck your tone like that. It's the classical equivalent of turning the mids to 0.

Attached: davidrussell.jpg (554x406, 38K)

What's a good amp for preserving the clarity of complex/extended chords? AC15 has been suggested but I'd prefer something more reliable

because they just play things written by people better than them instead of playing things written by people who are essentially just more experienced peers. it's an old instrument, and an old style. a lot of great players have made their contributions and the rest just replicate them.

electric guitar is a completely different instrument and people are just now starting to scratch the surface of its potential. it's an immature discipline so its players are going to look immature by comparison. but they're valuable. you need people playing the thing for there to be a chance for one of them to have the creativity needed to move it forward.

One with the gain turned the fuck down.

yeah, runs through the body and into the cavity

lifting up the bridge there is wire coming out making contact with the bridge, but as far as i can tell there's no actual wire in the sleeve coming out the other side

the wire on the right that is already stripped is soldered to all the electronics so i'd assume whoever was putting it together was going to solder it to the bridge wire

Attached: IMG_0576.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

the player strats have a master tone and a tone knob just for the bridge pickup, oh so a jag is probably okay then?

Just use solderless components dude tone-solder is a myth

Don't tell me what to do

You want to solder the ground wire from the bridge to the surface of your volume pot. Soldering to pots can be tricky because it takes a long-ass time to heat up such a big surface, plus you also want to scratch the surface with a screwdriver or something so that it's rough and the solder takes easier to it.
Did you try stripping the wire? There is plenty of lenght there, go little bit by bit until you find it.

It might be wise to invest couple of bucks into a shielding tape and to cover that entire cavity with it while you are at it.

That's what i figured i'd end up doing, in that case what should i do with the loose, already stripped wire?

So with all the whole Gibson-dean threatening lawsuit situation, who was in the right?

Honestly no idea, that looks like a ground going off that pot (I assume the leftmsot pot is volume?)

You could try removing the bridge and removing the wire leading under it completely and just plug the already stripped wire under the bridge instead and see if it works.

Also here is a basic p-bass diagram

talkbass.com/attachments/pbass-gif.2677682/

1.theyre not gay
2. I have a 2001 ce-22 (the original bolt on model) and it doesn't have the bords. Exactly the same body curves as the core models (was before the re-do)

Looking for an inexpensive classical guitar that sounds good, lay em on me

Gibson has never not lost this sort of lawsuit when the company being sued actually fought back. It's pathetic, really. You'll only win if it's a consummate copy that can easily be mistaken for your brand at first glance, or at least a blatant copy of it.

ie: If Fender sued Tagima, they would win. But they don't because Tagima makes such shitty guitars that the Japanese guy who founded the company left it to go do his own thing. Fender has nothing to worry about here. The lowest end squier plays better and costs less than anything the monkeys at tagima make.

Gibson is suing because deans play as well and sometimes better than the very expensive "real gibsons" but cost less. However they aren't anywhere near being easily mistaken for anything gibson makes and they didn't register their trademark soon enough to have snowballs chance in hell at protecting. The Les Paul, Explorer, and Flying V shapes are now cultural standards. They'd only really be able to sue over their more obscure shapes like the future and firebird.

Attached: je6nsnrrdrdo4yx4guol.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

thanks user, ill try stripping the wire at least to see if theres any in there, worst comes to worst i can just pull it out and use the existing one i guess

The long wire that seems empty inside could be a spare longer chunk, sometimes they throw them in the kits in case you end up fucking it up or whatever.
Also be sure to understand the difference between not properly grounded instrument and not grouned at all. Latter will have buzzing overwhelming the actual tone, the first will intermittently stop when you put your hands on the strings. If it stops when you put your hands on the strings then you soldered everything correctly but need to shield the cavity with the aforemetnioned shielding tape.

Literally just remove the pickups and everything and cover everything up, you can cut it into smaller chunks and let it overlap, it doesn't matter. Remember to also stick it on the bottom side of the pickguard. It doesn't have to be 100% perfect. That will pretty much remove any noise. Higher priced instruments don't have it nor need it because they instead use conductive paint that does the same job. You could use that too except it's 15 times more expensive than shielding copper tape.

They’re not. They’re trained at a high-level to perform an incredibly limited and anachronistic repertory that largely focuses on second-rate romantic period composers but very few understand music theory beyond notation, very few are able to improvise convincingly and virtually none compose interesting music of their own.

Based responses

>Man why are people who play polyphia covers so good?

Cope

training to play the works of a genius is impressive but doesn't make you a genius

Someone please red pill me on the rock version of the Vox MV50.

Attached: GOY DIVISION.jpg (710x1024, 175K)

No it doesn't. But it showcases discpline required to master something. Most people who do go through the lengths required to master something like that usually have vast knowledge and understanding of music theory, which means that they will naturally be able to compose music considerably more varied and therefore interesting to an above-casual listener.

You made the wrong point, these classically trained musicians rarely compose anything of their own but not for the lack fo ability but because of lack of desire to do so.

That's such a banal rockist mindset

More like a lack of a creative mind. Skill is a tool for the realisation of man's creative potential. A "carpenter" who has $50k worth of equipment yet can't construct a basic bookshelf is worthless. So is a "musician" who can't compose anything of any worth.

people who play covers of rock songs are the same thing but less dedicated and talented desu

they're also the only ones that are really impressed by shit that's par for the course among players of every other instrument.

a musician that can't compose used to be worth something well past the advent of the recording and still has some value today (live performances sound different no matter how fancy your hifi setup is or how truly unmolested your .flacs are)

mozart's dead, he can't exactly play his own stuff for you, and it's too good to let die with him

Aside from Bach, none of the composers that make up the classical guitar repertory can be considered geniuses. Sor, Llobet, Villa-lobos, Tarrega, Carcassi: all second-rate compared to their more widely known peers and they would have been rightly forgotten had it not been for Segovia.

>they're also the only ones that are really impressed by shit that's par for the course among players of every other instrument.

Pretty much

Violinist: Contemporary violinists are great, classical violinists are great, hell, bluegrass is pretty good sometimes

Guitarist: *ignores everything but rock, metal, jazz standards, and classical* HOLY SHIT CLASSICAL IS THE BEST LOOK AT ALL THAT SKILL FINGERPICKING AND READING SHEET MUSIC LOOKS HARD BRO

btw i like playing 70s rocks and 80s-ish metal
>inb4 metal baby

>lack of creative mind

Creativity in musical context is something that can and needs to be refined. Everyone can tackle it and everyone can improve massively. There are obviously people more talented than others but even they won't yield shit of use unless they constantly work on it. For every 8 bars of decent music created there are other 1000 bars of useless garbage made by the same person.

The main difference is that classically trained musicians don't feel the urge to make fun of the casual players for not wanting to put in the time to master their instrument which would open much more possibiltiies to them. Yet casual players always mock classically trained musicians.

There is also a clear cut unavoidable feeling of pointlessness to creating music unless you know that it will be performed live or at least be consumed in some sense. When you have such a monstrous command of your instrument, it's not hard to imagine how much personally satisfying is to perform complex pieces for your own personal amusement instead of writing simple music for simple masses.
If I possessed the ability to perform Shostakovich on piano, you better be sure I would do that for my own entertainment an hour a day instead of trying to put together shitty original music that is considerably limited by musicianship of the people I have the opportunity to work with.
I'm not even classically trained but I understand both sides. And these self-proclaimed creative minds never dare to share any of their work because they know it would immediately be subject to objective, professional dissection and critique.

>he cares about whether or not something is consumed by others
>he finds joy in being able to replicate, but playing his own music doesn't excite him

yikes

Casual players make fun of classical players only when they're like you. Really.

>Why the hell would I improvise or compose
>Nobody is gonna buy my album
>Better play bach alone, I'm a shitty composer

reminder that when all that classical music was composed, composing and improvising were expected of every musician and playing covers wasn't common practice

for example, bach was actually better known for improvising fugues in his day, and mozart composed sparse pieces he improvised over

today's culture of permanent nostalgia is a departure from the very attitudes that created the things you love so much, and that's why it's all dead. you'd rather listen to the same tunes over and over again than make new ones, because when sheet music for everything can be had and there's a recording to go with each song it's like asking someone who lives in the middle of a food court to cook their own meal.

>he

I find joy in writing, I don't find joy in playing what I write to myself and no audience. If you ever spent any significant time trying to write a song you would understand this. There are clear cut phases of writing: initial idea > small change that usually improves everything ten fold > falling in love with the piece and replaying it to yourself over and over while refining small details and adding up > getting slightly bored and worn out of it > final changes. By the time you finalize it you are pretty much fed up with it because you spend so much time listening to it back and fourth. I don't know a single person that I ever was with in a band that ever listened to their final product/recorded songs or played them for themselves for their own leisure.

Unless you are a severely narcissistic fuck.

>Is a chronic attention whore
>Accuses others of being narcissistic for enjoying the things they made for themselves

>in a band
more like composing songs for other people and then playing them hundreds of times kills the magic

Who are you quoting and what are you quoting exactly?

This poster is objectively based and redpilled
But he is arguing with insecure retards who will never admit let alone be able to see the truth

Many such cases!

You're dependent on external validation to the point that you cope with that personality flaw by accusing people who are not of being narcissists.

A common problem among artists but still not normal or healthy

/gg/ - a carpenter who makes and uses his own furniture is some sort of narcissistic fuck. every carpenter i know sells his work but buys everything he actually uses at ikea.

Where did I ever claim or showcase the need for validation or displayed narcissism? I wrote two posts in total, an educated psychologist wouldn't be able to deduce that much from it but I guess you are well versed in composition of the mind as well?

Facts are facts - if you get off on listening to your own music you are either/or very narcissistic and don't possess ability of objective self-analysis, never spent any serious time and effort composing it or are extremely new to it. Feel free to prove me wrong but posting one of your songs. Unlike you, I don't resolve to unprovoked mockery and sardonic replies. But hey this is Yea Forums, it's obvious that you are far more willing to argue than to debate.

Because doing it all yourself carries a risk of failure and embarrassment that playing an already accepted piece does not. Why bother trying to make something when someone else already made something so good people still remember it hundreds of years later, right bros?

Attached: yooee.gif (498x496, 1.74M)

it would be narcissistic as fuck to do anything for yourself from your own abilities

You can spread it out over as many sentences as you like but ultimately you're saying that a modicum of self esteem is narcissism and that you believe your own self deprecating, why-bother nature and dependence on external validation is normal and ideal.

If you actually believe this I weep for you
If you don't you're better at trolling than the average joe who substitutes oil for locking tuners

wholesome and godly

cringy satanist

daily reminder that pride is a sin

I’m the guy trying to decide between what for a first guitar. I don’t really want a Strat or Tele but I can can consider them if I absolutely need them if I’m missing much from pos 2+4.

Other than that, I’m just looking for more opinions on what would be a nice versatile guitar for tones out of these, can you get nice almost strat like cleans without sounding thin? Every jag demo sounds like shit with distortion.

Just gathering more opinions (thanks for the help earlier) since I’ll buy it in the next hour or so.
Both bridges can be coil split.
HH Jazzmaster
HS Jaguar

versatility is a false god

no one is as versatile as their gimmick-laden guitar

Based

Get an ibanez with EMGs

To improvise and to write melodies easier. If you know which scale a piece of music is composed with then your options on which notes to play drastic, go down. See kurt angle knows he can't beat me.

>You can spread it out over as many sentences as you like but ultimately you're saying that a modicum of self esteem is narcissism and that you believe your own self deprecating, why-bother nature and dependence on external validation is normal and ideal.

I'm not saying that. What I am saying right now is that you are really poor at extrapolating meaning from other people's sentences. And what I was saying is this:

If you spent serious time writing something, you will eventually get fed up with it due to so many repetitions and editing it until it's done. This is absolutely not debatable, anyone who ever wrote and arranged shit will agree with this. To go step further and perform the composition regularly for your own entertainment in your bedroom simply implies that you get off on the fact that the song is written by you instead of enjoying the song as a creative product. You are unable to separate the creation from yourself. Not wanting to do so doesn't mean one does not have self-esteem. Writing or performing music has fuck all to do with self-esteem.

I'm not saying I am unable to enjoy my own shit, when I hear it after some time has passed, if it's good I will usually like it even more and be proud. But I will not listen/perform it routinely alone, I would much rather either compose something new or play the songs live for an audience. This is what seems to fail over your head.

what do you mean

For a first guitar playability is the main priority. Versatility is for hacks like Guthrie Govan who base their career on copying other, more creative guitar players

You're still mysticising what is essentially the classical equivalent of a cover band. Motorhead no longer exist, having bands dedicated to playing their songs live is kind of neat. "kind of neat" doesn't change the fact that it's nothing more than a novelty act. Dedicating your entire life and creative potential towards nothing else but playing covers is pretty pathetic no matter how you put it.

False.

Get something that will make you pick it up off the stand, something you reeaaaally like the visual aspect of. You won't know good playability from poor one for the next 6 months at the very least.

>The main difference is that classically trained musicians don't feel the urge to make fun of the casual players for not wanting to put in the time to master their instrument which would open much more possibiltiies to them. Yet casual players always mock classically trained musicians.
This entire conversation started because of someone gushing about how based and superior classical guitarists are. Same thing happened last thread.

>If you spent serious time writing something, you will eventually get fed up with it due to so many repetitions and editing it until it's done. This is absolutely not debatable.
No, this is a problem with you, or with your composition. Maybe give it a break before playing it again like any other song.
>To go step further and perform the composition regularly for your own entertainment in your bedroom simply implies that you get off on the fact that the song is written by you instead of enjoying the song as a creative product.
No, it means it's good and fun to play. Again give it a rest and you'll like it again.
> wanting to do so doesn't mean one does not have self-esteem. Writing or performing music has fuck all to do with self-esteem.
The way you are passionately decrying anything but playing other peoples shit does

>I'm not saying I am unable to enjoy my own shit, when I hear it after some time has passed, if it's good I will usually like it even more and be proud.
Oh so after throwing a tantrum you finally agree to be normal. It seems like the point went over your head and you set yourself up as an ass because you wanted to argue that badly.

>But I will not listen/perform it routinely alon
>ROUTINELY
Key word, everyone plays a variety of songs so they don't get sick of them. It's people who do not have a single composition of their own who are being mocked. People who have not improvised a bar in their life. Consumate classicalists that don't even try.

You know I like my own cooking. But I still eat out because if I had to eat my own cooking every night I would get sick of it.

This is a fact of life but I will not say something as stupid as this
>IF YOU EVER PUT ANY EFFORT INTO COOKING IN YOUR DAMN LIFE YOU WOULD BE SO SICK OF YOUR SHIT THAT YOU'D NEVER EAT IT AGAIN UNLESS YOU WERE A FUCKING NARCISSIST JERKING OFF TO HIS REFLECTION
No I put effort in and then I'm sick of it for a week or so and then, THEN, I can eat it.

that's why you buy several shitplanks

Jazzmaster humbuckers are Alnico 2.
Jaguar humbucker is Alnico 3.
Jaguar single coil is Alnico 2.
Strat single coils are Alnico 5.
Strat humbuckers are Alnico 2.

Does this matter? A jag neck will be really far off a strat sound?

this is pretty untrue

what does happen is you get so used to a guitar with mediocre or bad playability that you have no problem with it so it doesn't matter in the end, you just spend extra time getting used to playing around a retarded instrument

see: fender players

Let's switch to a vernacular you seem more at home with then since you so insist on it.

You dumb fucking piece of shit with no reading comprehension.

>This is a problem with you or with your composition
Yeah, problem with my composition is that I like it so much that i on average spend 40-50 hours on it, recording all the instruments and fucking around with a lot of melody variations and it's completely my fault that by the time I am absolutely done with it it just so happens to coincide that I have also pretty much consumed it for quite a foreseeable time from a listener's perspective as well. You dumb fucking three-chord strumming, epiphone-owning, .9 string using nigger faggot.

>The way you are passionately decrying anything but playing other peoples shit does

I'm not decrying anything, I'm merely stating that there is a physical satisfaction to being able to perform music, one that you quite obviously cannot fathom nor comprehend because you don't possess the ability to perform it to begin with. I am able to get enjoyment from playing music in general, be it mine or someone else's, who wrote it matters little to me when performing for MY OWN enjoyment. To you obviously it matters and are unable to enjoy something unless it's concocnted by your majestic, genius, creative nigger faggot mind but hey it's totally not narcissistic, its just that your music is SO GODDAMN MUCH better than anything out there, only the best for the autismal nigger faggot who probably didn't have a single live gig in his entire adult life.

You are creative equivalent of evolutionary dead end, natural selection, a musical incel if you will. It's for the best that you don't play with others because nothing enjoyable can come out of it, I can imagine how fun you are to be around at practice when you are this enjoyable as a conversationalist.

You dumb fucking, seething, coping nigger.

How loud are bugera G5 Infiniums? are they worth the price new?

A beginner won't know what playability feels like for the most part. That's what comes into play down the line when buying another guitar.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZiI24m9E6o

> listening to Racer X
> actually look forward to the solos because they're melodic and not just a bunch of forgettable noodling

based Paul Gilbert, the GOAT shredder of all time. are there any bands with similarly talented guitarists?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12 paul gilbert 1980s - Google Search.png (400x557, 662K)

yeah hes a great player, but one thing that niggles at me is how the fuck does he manage to get away with playing in the casual position without getting massive problems with his fretting hand/wrist? i mean he does some really big fugging stretches and shit.

Attached: FUG.png (482x546, 357K)

Jesus christ mane

What will someone who doesn't even know how to hold a guitar know about judging playability? How can someone who doesn't even know what a chord is or how to form a single melodic phrase know about how a guitar should feel? It amazes me by the amount of fucking morons who give out such retarded "advice" on buying a guitar instead of anything practical. A first guitar is a learner guitar, not a permanent one. It's something you get so you LEARN about the guitar and acquire the knowledge needed to actually make judgment on what you want out of a guitar. As a beginner, you don't know what you want, you don't know what a fucking guitar is, so "feel around and just get what you think is right" is utterly moronic. It's like telling someone who doesn't even know how to turn a car on because they can't work the clutch to "sit down inside and feel around". No, what you get is something cheap, very eaasy to maintain, and what is as close to the market standard you'll encounter with other guitars in the future. You don't get a fucking fanxy porche because you will wear it down and ruin any resale value due to not lnowing how to properly operate it, you will not be able to maintain it because parts are expensive and doccumentation/online advice isn't as common as for your generic commuter, and you'll end up wasting unnecessary amount of money on something that you'll realise doesn't feel right anyway. There's a reason why beginner guitars like squiers and pacificas exist. Just don't be a retard by buying a squier tele or jag with bridge features that are very specific to these models and these models only.

the micro dark is better, regardless of your opinions on metal

>paragraph posting
lmao oh no

fuck off retard

I was the guy asking and Idk about the jag/Tele but thanks, I’ll take that as just buy what you are happy to spend since a player isn’t really much expense to me and looks good right now since I’ll develop my taste eventually anyway and if I like the look of a guitar I’ll want it more.

What Fender to buy? MIM Vintera HH Jaguar MIM or MIA Mustang? Already having a chinese Danelectro. I'm manlet so I need a short scale.

Attached: jagvsmu.png (940x650, 310K)

>micro dark
i know but unfortunatley im a complete poorfag/neet and while the store in question does have those they are exactly three times the price and i dont have that kinda of cash laying around

Attached: first they came.jpg (774x514, 259K)

Why are Danelectro 59s so popular? What’s good about them?
They’re a cheap guitar and I see a lot more professional use than something like a squier.

i mean look at this niggas hands n shieet
youtube.com/watch?v=rn-wj4pRpIE

Maybe he has hyperflexible joints or something.

which colours should I consider and would look good with a aged white pearl guard?

those are beautiful

Attached: 9EE83614-ADA2-46D4-82E4-87975E33D3B3.jpg (2048x2048, 1.13M)

If you are dead set on the pearl pickguard then go with the blue one.

Black one would look sick with a mirror pickguard and those stock cream pups

get a king v

does pearl or cream work with black?

I don't care about colour really. Just asking if MIA Mustang is worth a little money over MIM Vintera Jag if I'm already having a lipstick single coil gitar.

MIM Jags Player series are looking good, but they don't have a original jag contors and switching and I heard that they are poorly made (even worse than top Squiers).

the MICRO dark, not the dark terror. should be like 20-50 bucks more expensive, I think.

I'd suggest one of those as a second guitar. The idea is you buy a cheap 100-150 buck strat/superstrat, you get familiar with how it feels and plays and then maybe half a year down the line, maybe a year, you buy something that is completely different. Different scale length, bridge, maybe no tremolo as opposed to the trem you have. That way you have a point of reference and comparison. You know what both having a shorter scale and longer scale feels like, you know what having no trem and having a trem is like, you've physically experienced and know the difference between normal and jumbo frets and the effect they have on your playing. By that point you now know enough about what the different features of a guitar actually entail because you tested them under playing conditions (as opposed to just clueless groping you'd be doing during your first guitar centre visit) and will be able to make a well educated judgment for your third guitar on which it will actually make sense to throw down serious money.

Could anyone give me some good fingerpicking patterns please? I only ever use four or five, would be good to get some more.

Nope Sammy, fuck off to /g/

improvise

oh i see i thought you were talking about the dark terrors. but yeah unfortunately the store in question doesnt stock them (or rather they arent listed on the site). maybe ill call them up and ask them tomorrow just incase, but first wh

What are some good fingerpicking patterns for improvising?

Learn songs, not patterns. Listen to and transcribe John Fahey, Mississippi John Hurt, Elizabeth Cotton. It’s all simple first position open chords, just concentrate on the right hand rhythms.

How do you get past the intermediate plateau? I'm good at blues scale noodling and power chord riffs and cowboy chord stuff and I'm not sure where to go from there. I'm thinking of maybe getting into fingerstyle, but I wouldn't know where to begin with that, and I might want to learn some music theory but that seems boring and overly complex.

Attached: 1562348876930.jpg (918x854, 256K)

damn how did you do that?

tfw too poor for this

Attached: based2.jpg (2400x792, 639K)

>bigsby
vomit

whats wrong with a bigsby?

Attached: 20190418_181852.jpg (4128x2322, 2.02M)

>blues scale noodling
>power chords
>cowboy chords
>intermediate

Yeah that’s what I was thinking, he’s definitely advanced.

Blues scale is under the intermediate section of justinguitar course.

looks better on a less curvy guitar desu
best trem

is it a retarded idea to bid on a 200w amp which is way more than I will ever need just because its at £260 instead of £370?

It would be retarded to raise the bid to £380

i am never going to need 200watts of solid state

Why do teles look so fucking good? I can't put my finger on it.
I used to dislike them but they 'look like an instrument' to me now whereas strats and offsets look like toys.

t. I have offsets.

Why are authentic les pauls so fucking expensive? Is the blues lawyer market really that big?

What’s the cheapest but still good bass I can get for recording? Squier?

Whats /gg/ honest opinion on American special Telecaster? Is it as good as American standard?

tele is a man's instrument, just as versatile as a strat and looks humble
fender mim or yamaha bb400s

Are gibson radius more easier to shred than fender vintage radius? I feel like always fretting out on my fender, might need to get a gibson as my new mistress ;)

If you're fretting out it's because you've fucked up your bridge somehow like a dumbass and need a setup.

they are gay but that model is exactly what I'm looking for thanks you flaming homo

They're ridiculously expensive.

i wish gibby sgs with three humbuckers werent more expensive than regular sgs.

I really wish Sammy would overcome the odds and shut all of you up

Fuck off Sammy

I really wish Sams Dad didnt hog all the Kaka for himself.

I said fuck off Samalam

I really wish sammy would rip is own dick off, stretch it around his neck and hang himself with it.

Attached: 1562455080680.gif (244x248, 113K)

I really wish Sammy would freeze a sharp piece of kaka and stab himself with it seppuku style

I really wish sammy would go fuck himself. That way he would finally lose his virginity.

Attached: 1559057674634.gif (500x455, 496K)

I wish Sammy would stop feeding his dying father kaka

aaaaaaa
why are all the good looking teles so expensive but compared to strats

Because Sammy's dad inflated the kaka market

I really wish sammy would beat himself to death with a telecaster.

Attached: kys faggots.jpg (1125x1527, 385K)

I really wish Sammy would stop sodomizing his half-dead dad

I dont. let them be happy together you BIGGOT lmao

Attached: satania laugh.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

I would be alright if it was consensual

Are you saying he was FORCED to sodomize his dying farther?!!?! Truly a sick existence this man is living.

Attached: lain laughing.jpg (600x600, 78K)

He's like a Brazilian Shinji, instead of floating in LCL he floats in kaka

When will guitarlets ever learn that classical position is vastly superior to casual position?

lol where i come from brazilian means to shave ones genitals. sammy is literally a bald pussy lmao

Attached: laughing serval.jpg (846x900, 104K)

Classical doesn't work for kakapicking

Don't forget he's also full of aids and other undesirable shit. He's like a blue waffle

a sad pathetic existence indeed. likely wouldn't have turned out that way if he wasnt gayer than 6 million clones of freddy mercury raping 6 million clones of rob halfrod in perfect, brutal unison.

the lead in some of these songs is so abstract its baffling.
like wtf is with the lead "Stuck inside of Mobile with the memphis blues again"

i love the way it sounds tho.

Attached: 813NalkyBjL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 21K)

NEW THREAD

jesus m8 this is the ugliest tele i've ever fucking seen, what the hell