BASED

BASED

Attached: 66483900_10157171691791648_1542811527566852096_o.jpg (1920x958, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5ZkMopZJOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5m2SSe6MA
youtube.com/watch?v=tEg87QTdwiI
youtube.com/watch?v=R3IjN8whXM0
youtube.com/watch?v=igILhbNWvlk
youtube.com/watch?v=rjeMWCa716E
youtube.com/watch?v=iHl-7Q8Oosk
youtube.com/watch?v=qTqo2DrMCOw
youtube.com/watch?v=GAWMooFLk9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

absolute truth
>robert is the only true smith

I like Morrissey and his music, but Robert really has every edge over him besides looks (and even then, he looked way better than Mozzer in his prime)

Attached: rob,.jpg (500x380, 38K)

OP here, posted the wrong image

Attached: fl21zxuuqaq01.png (2518x1024, 222K)

I thought seasons 1 and 2 were shitty nostalgia circlejerk with wayyy too much filler to be somewhat enjoyable. Should I give season 3 any attention?

I have no idea what supernatural thing even happens this season, everyone just talks about how cute the characters are.

Based.
The Cure is shit momrock.

Based
Fuck niggers, fuck pakis, fuck jannies and LONG LIVE ENGLAND!!!

Attached: moz3.png (600x600, 321K)

>robert is the only true smith

Mark E. Smith >>> Robert Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Smiths

>Still touring The Cure well past their expiration date

The Cure are still fantastic live, especially now that Reeves Gabrels is in the band. They manage to breathe new vitality even into songs that weren't that good on the albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5ZkMopZJOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5m2SSe6MA

Robert Smith looks like he's a rotten corpse.

>a 60-year old man who drank obscene amounts of alcohol and did obscene amounts of drugs in his 20s and 30s doesn't still look like he's 29

Who gives a fuck desu.

Robert Smith looks like an old hag. Moz looks like a daddy.

Attached: moz1.png (500x500, 359K)

No, definitely not. Season 1 is the only good season and if you didn’t like that you will not like 3.

>he looks old therefore the smiths are better
Bad argument

They're both based.
Don't play the Jews' game.

Smiths are better because they wrote Accept Yourself, which is better than anything Cure wrote.

>Doesn't post the fucking embarrassing Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Induction

Attached: 411a7515d92f1a308078c93c87462a05.jpg (500x774, 39K)

Nowhere Fast, Reel Around The Fountain, Barbarism Begins At Home, Still Ill, London, Ask, Panic, Rubber Ring, These Things Take Time, Girl Afraid, Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want, Asleep, Well I Wonder, That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore, Bigmouth Strikes Again, Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others, Girlfriend In A Coma, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
All of these songs are better than the majority of The Cure's entire albums
Sounding a bit pretentious with that choice there desu

Attached: 2c5b221d268250579e2ae974f2d7c4b7--theatre-paris-alma-matters.jpg (436x782, 50K)

How is it pretentious? It's my favorite Smiths song.

>fucking embarrassing

The sound mixing was fucking dire but that's not really the band's problem. They started off with Shake Dog Shake, it was fine.

This is something only redditors agree.

It's the fucking Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Induction, you cannot blame that on bad mixing, this is the one show that would have the best mixing period

To each his own I suppose, there's just objectively better made songs in their discography desu

>this is the one show that would have the best mixing period

It really wouldn't. "Event" performances and festival performances tend to have far shittier sound mixing than proper, stand-alone tour performances since they usually don't use the band's own sound man(who tends to have a far better grasp on how to mix this band in particular) but rather just a generic sound guy who does the sound all evening irregardless of what's going on onstage.
Roxy Music's sound mixing was very shit as well, unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEg87QTdwiI

She's really good at drawing

She has terrible taste though

irregardless isn't a fucking word jesus christ

robert smith is actually the most average looking man alive, he's just incredibly insecure and would rather look unique (objectively ugly) than look average

Attached: 71df50d027a379a8847915d0ba26226e.jpg (477x700, 36K)

Based indeed, Moz always had it in for the navy

Karl you're an idiot play a record

How did Morrissey never go bald?

His hairline looks like someone is going to be JUST'd but it never kept receeding

who is this ho

He could pull it off though.

Attached: moz.jpg (700x906, 51K)

>Morrissey bald
The internet would go insane and call him a skinhead if he ever did

Morrissey isn't even that good of a songwriter, all his vocal melodies sound the same
Cure all the way

Marr was a better songwriter and guitarrist than Robert Smith and Moz is a better lyricist than Robert too.
Obviously The Cure is better than Morrissey solo career.

Most of those songs are great thanks to Marr's guitar work, not Moz whiny lyrics.

youtube.com/watch?v=R3IjN8whXM0
youtube.com/watch?v=igILhbNWvlk
From The Smiths
youtube.com/watch?v=rjeMWCa716E
youtube.com/watch?v=iHl-7Q8Oosk
youtube.com/watch?v=qTqo2DrMCOw
youtube.com/watch?v=GAWMooFLk9I
From his solo career
Piss off curefag, you haven't heard him enough if you think his vocal melodies are the same

Attached: 5571f9df7ea5cc86fca7dad2da0250ef_465_582_int.jpg (465x582, 174K)

Attached: 3369681637_2452718400.jpg (430x500, 114K)

simple as

Based Robin. I never would've thought in my life that I would be saying that I have the biggest crush on Uma Thurman's daughter but here I am. perfect
Eh, I mean I liked all three seasons. I will admit that there's a lot of filler in this season, but y'know with the filler there's actually a lot of character development.

oh yeah also Morrisey's a cunt

>whiny lyrics
I think you're confusing Robert with Moz

>oh yeah also Morrisey's a cunt

Attached: 1560639906175.png (211x239, 8K)

>

Attached: images (7).jpg (259x194, 8K)

>watches stranger things
>thinks moz is a cunt
Cringe reddit post

>whiny lyrics
Moz lyrics are often more humorous funny than whiny though. He wrote more lyrics like Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others, Bigmouth Strikes Again, Handsome Devil than I Know It's Over or Well I Wonder.

The same can't be said about Robert Smith.

dont get me wrong i like morrissey's music and ive heard some of morrissey's solo albums (the bigger ones) and every smiths album so you can't say i havent heard enough to form an opinion. morrissey 9 times out of 10 just sings the same three notes in key and calls it a day; the songs where he doesnt do that also happen to be the best. miserable lie is an atrocious song idk why you would link me that.
fav smiths song is probably reel around the fountain

Attached: bruh.jpg (600x336, 34K)

>miserable lie is atrocious
It's plebfilter, you're definitely a pleb and your opinion can't be trusted
>bruh.jpg
cringe

Attached: d7b7c528168b491eebe80217e7ae6cf3--alma-matters-the-smiths.jpg (474x474, 28K)

>miserable lie is an atrocious song
Crin...
>fav smiths song is probably reel around the fountain
BASED

Attached: 015c931b8116e3c5bd63a96acc3cf19b.jpg (500x726, 57K)

Big based for Reel Around The Fountain, Miserable Lie is a masterpiece though and Morrissey himself cites it as one of his own personal favorites