I listen to literally 0 female artists

I listen to literally 0 female artists.

Attached: 1562862866419.png (3000x3000, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFVT_n4MiKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2VYQ5b1nbkc
youtube.com/watch?v=MeSUaKHRz44
youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI
youtube.com/watch?v=VMM7E464Qtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1561561937115.jpg (1080x1080, 431K)

My AOTY contenders were all made by women
Cate Le Bon: Reward
Weyes Blood: Titanic Rising
Big Thief: UFOF

Attached: 9B1A7DAA-FE09-4047-A132-5436C9674E53.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Attached: 1863746991207.jpg (153x250, 7K)

there's a lot of good female country and folk singers

>youtube.com/watch?v=eFVT_n4MiKQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=2VYQ5b1nbkc

also these

>Female """""""""""""""""""artists"""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: Yikes.png (1000x808, 404K)

I will only listen to attractive female artists

the older I get, the more I listen to female singers

t. 30yo boomer

Actual plebeian behavior

YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU MISOGYNIST INCEL!!! THIS IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID

Attached: 1560847157585.png (1080x1020, 512K)

homo

Based anti-kpop Yea Forumstant

no wonder you're a frogposter

faggot

Want a gold star?

Thanks for literally stealing my post from another thread. That being said, I listen to literally 0 female artists. How about you make me a sandwich instead, lady.

Attached: 1486530867.jpg (250x250, 6K)

The only female artists I truly enjoy are:
Kate Bush, Vashti Bunyan, Weyes Blood, that bitch from The Knife, Sibylle Baier and Joni Mitchell. The rest are trash.

Men are definitely better in arts.

Me neither unless its vocal trance

wow misogyny that's so funny am i right???

cmon man. no doubt, berlin, joan jett, pretenders. women arent the best at everything but they are capable of good music

Yes you are right.

when will all these redditors fuck off already

why is being misogynistic a bad thing?

i didn't see your name on that post kiddo so obviously it wasn't "yours" and so i didn't "steal" anything

Attached: 17502859108406.jpg (623x702, 92K)

how will you get pussy if you hate women?

i dont want pussy, i've experienced it multiple times and if i ever get the craving for it again ill just buy a hooker.

I only listen to trans females.

you must be underage or a s.oy boy if you honestly, genuinely believe misogyny is any form of an obstacle to getting pussy. the most hideously misogynist men i've known were -all- successful with women. every single one.

what if we dont have access to hookers? what if you want your dick sucked or to fuck her little asshole?

That's fucking retarded

same, women don't make instrumental music and that's all I listen to

Yea Forums logic doesnt always apply. go to a park or gym and tell all the girls there you hate them and wish a car ran them over. i doubt you will be crushing pussy. those total misogynists are probably handsome or have a lot of money. whats wrong with treating others how youd want to be treated instead of embittering yourself in hate and misery?

see

so you don't actually have a decent argument not to be misogynistic? since you have to resort to an absurd hypothetical. any whoozers i guess ill entertain this reality where hookers dont exist and i would simply rape the female if i was craving any sort of sexual intercourse

my argument is why would you hate someone before knowing them? not even someone, but half the world by default? wouldnt you feel silly if someone automatically hated you without knowing anything about you?

im in california usa and theres no hookers. closest thing would be tinder, maybe craigslist. its a guarantee any hooker here is an undercover cop and youd be arrested. youd also be arrested if you went on a raping spree.

>those total misogynists are probably handsome
No shit.

And it is a perfect example of how little women actually care about misogyny if you look good enough. 99% of the talk about misogyny is just virtue signaling. In their own personal lives extremely few women would pass over a good looking man just because he was misogynist. she'd just ignore all the red flags.

if you're going to shame someone for being misogynistic then do it from a moral standpoint and not from a practicality one (if you hate women you won't get pussy!) because the reality is that very few women have any real moral convictions about anything and misogyny is not an obstacle if you look good enough.

>my argument is why would you hate someone before knowing them? not even someone, but half the world by default? wouldnt you feel silly if someone automatically hated you without knowing anything about you?
not him but i don't hate every woman i see. i don't care about the vast majority of women i see in my day to day life and pay them no mind.

i do however love to call out the thots, attention whores, hypocrites/feminists and the perpetual victims on social media.

but why does that matter? it doesn't hurt anyone if i hate them likewise if somebody hated me for no apparent reason. Also you most definitely can easily get a hooker in california.

This is the only female artist you should listen to in your life, and anyone who mentions Alice Glass is a faggot

Attached: 290px-Emily_Haines_2010.jpg (290x400, 38K)

theres nothing wrong with bashing thots, attention whores, hypocrites, feminists, and other garbage examples of women. just like how we bash crazy druggies, deadbeat dads, thuggish apeish niggers, etc. about how you dont pay any mind or care about, thats exactly it. thats fine and normal, you shouldnt care about strangers you see or interact with daily. caring about everything all the time is exactly how these retards are born, bleeding hearts.

if thats how you roll i get it. but you originally made it seem like you automatically hate all women, thats the mindset i dont understand.

no one is hurt thats right, but why is that the default mindset you subscribe to? you have to go out of your way and use more effort to hate everyone you come across. the other guy has it right, indifference is the key. you shouldnt care by default. if one entertains you or is memorable, then they can be classified under good. if you run into some bitch, shes a bitch and bad. tell me where you get hookers in california?

BASED AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1543717392079.jpg (708x703, 42K)

>theres nothing wrong with bashing thots, attention whores, hypocrites, feminists, and other garbage examples of women. just like how we bash crazy druggies, deadbeat dads, thuggish apeish niggers, etc. about how you dont pay any mind or care about, thats exactly it. thats fine and normal, you shouldnt care about strangers you see or interact with daily. caring about everything all the time is exactly how these retards are born, bleeding hearts.

keep in mind you're arguing with normalfaggots who've been infesting Yea Forums lately

this is a sick album, one of the only female artists i listen to

Attached: 005159367_500.jpg (500x500, 140K)

Chelsea Wolfe, Joanna Newsome and Bjork are some of the best artists working today, and better then 99% of male artists

i know. i guess its kind of good though. they all get banned for speaking their mind on other sites and then come here to talk more freely. they talk like their shits all retarded now, but after a few months they should be able to adapt.

The idea that women can't make music has been disproven by me many times, and every time the "counter-argument" is that "weebshit" doesn't count, even though Japanese things by definition can't be weeb. Yet these threads just keep getting made.

wowe OP, you're so cool
Diversify your tastes pleb

i-is this the comfy incel thread?

>Japanese things by definition can't be weeb
They draw weebs like flies sorry

Weebs are virtually extinct and there were probably very few of them to begin with, and in any case you cannot define something Japanese as weeb just because there might be weebs who are interested in it. Even if you did define it as weeb, it still wouldn't constitute an argument.

Agree. Not because I avoid them on purpose but because they're fucking ship. They always sing about getting fucked or about their ex and related shit. Momsen has 3 good songs and In the moment has 1 though.

Pretty sure there's no lyrics like that here.

youtube.com/watch?v=MeSUaKHRz44

For me it's:
>St. Vincent
>Little Dragon
>Fiona Apple
>PJ Harvey
>Lianne La Havas
>Tune-Yards

>not listeing to enya
Something about gay dogs on yelps
youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

Not quite my style
youtube.com/watch?v=VMM7E464Qtc

How progressive of you.

Yes, it is funny.

>wow misogyny that's so funny am i right???

Attached: 1561286460577.png (785x1000, 254K)

>frogposter

Based

a little bit yeah

I go into meeting a new female with the mindset that they are an idiot and I leave it to them to prove me wrong. 99% of the time they don’t prove me wrong. My hatred of them stems from the fact that I wish I were female, but also that they are practically useless entities beyond breeding.

>female

I don't hate pussy just the women they are attached to

Yes, user, this is a frogposter because he posted a F R O G but there are other animals too.
For example B I R D S. Now go to bed.

Do you also believe that music and other art made by males is useless?

Where do you usually meet them?

But the best indie/synth pop bands have female vocals

>the amount of liberal tears ITT for OP simply stating a personal fact

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (248x189, 18K)

In my animes

ah-bloo-bloo

have sex

Why should people have sex?

Go back to your mom's cunt you fucking baby.

100geq is shit, even from a contextual standpoint

this statement kills incels

Literally you in pic user

hatred hurts yourself for sure and if it gets bad enough it will hurt others as well if it results in acts of violence. Hatred is the most destructive force in the universe.

Faggot

>but after a few months they should be able to adapt.

>a few months

Attached: DEGREGATION OF POL.png (2404x1260, 768K)

I bet you let niggers fuck your wife too

>I bet you let niggers fuck your wife too

very progressive!

Incels mad Joanna is the best artist out there right now

is there a problem with that?

>girls shoved us into lockers in grade school
>told us nerds we would get STEM degrees and be their bosses one day
>they're the ones with jobs and families while we're just go-nowhere internet addicts
It hurts so bad bros. How do I argue to my music friends that Joanna Newsom is actually bad?

Attached: kindrat.jpg (850x578, 69K)

I could understand automatically writing off Sleater-Kinney, and not everything they touch turns to gold like Christgau imagines, but still, solid group. Courtney Love, despite her talent, is easy to hate as well.

I can't imagine disliking all of L7, Breeders, Veruca Salt, Helium, Lush, Joni Mitchell, Siouxsie Sioux, Babes in Toyland, Garbage, PJ Harvey, Chelsea Wolfe, Kate Bush, etc and so forth.

Some of the better soloists in classical music are women, but of course you zoomer scum don't listen to classical anymore.

this but unironically. the only good thing women can do musically is sing and i hate the sound of female vocals