Do you rike a risten k-poppu?

do you rike a risten k-poppu?

Attached: 1561685169329.jpg (834x794, 83K)

no

i feel like a piece of shit for laughing

Attached: 7A0DC8D4-17E2-4391-8F39-DC2AE4FF8001.jpg (636x382, 46K)

man, that's.... thats racist dude

not really, j-pop has more soul and less idolshit

Attached: 9DA41293-4602-414F-9B7F-A15473ACC70C.png (340x314, 249K)

You fucking retard faggot. The kpop general is for all discussion of kpop. Don’t you ever make a fucking thread about it, positive or negative. Stay. In. Your. Fucking. General. A thread died so you could talk about kpop. Eat shit

seething

Yeah I am. Stay in your fucking general. Your general prevents the catalog from being filled with kpop trash. You fuckers stole our gets, now you’re filling the catalog with your shit. Stay. In. Your. Fucking. General.

Cope

lol

No he's right. He's not even going far enough. You should not only stay in your general, you should all kill yourselves.

stay mad ;)

eh, it's not like I'm mad. what kind of fag gets mad over people listening to the wrong music. just sayin', you know.

Eat shit and stay in your general

>getting this mad over the mention of kpop
im not even a kpopper i just thought the thread was funny

it seems like Korean girls would be more interested in a white guy who likes normal western stuff and not a weird obsession with their trashiest, most childish culture

jap idolshit is good tho

Cry.More.Kiddo.

Attached: Kang observe 2.webm (1920x810, 1.21M)

Please don't post such an offensive meme. It implies Koreans aren't a bunch of soulless cucks eho have thrown away any culture they had in favour of becoming America's bitch.

Wateedoo

Attached: 1556059175446.png (430x350, 151K)

Did you laugh a little harder than you should have? I know a site for you.

>using a japanese stereotype to make fun of koreans
hmm

wah so
wah so
me likey flied lice

don't die yet

seething