What does he listen to

what does he listen to

Attached: 1562505096170.jpg (500x383, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IA8D2l8YF6c
youtube.com/watch?v=lCn6MrghTqo
youtu.be/PSZuPt74e_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bananas dont have ears

the velvet revolver

cute little fella right there

/ncg/ - Nannercore General

i like to think he listens to the boredoms or animal collective or something

youtube.com/watch?v=IA8D2l8YF6c

What does he listen to

Attached: scr00075.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Andy Warhol

The sound of sonemic never launching

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK

youtube.com/watch?v=lCn6MrghTqo

Crash test dummies

phil elverum

The sound of a ducc thread

Attached: Supremechampion.jpg (232x293, 16K)

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze

>sonemic will never lunch
>brappy
>sophie is a woman
>sal
>this but unironically
>wdhmbt?
>sharifi "iran w/ the sonemic money"

miss anything?

MELT BANANA
BANANARAMA
THE BANANA SPLITS
YES WE HAVE NO BANANAS

Jahseh Onfroy, aka XXXTentacion, a juvenile delinquent from Florida, became a rap sensation despite the scarce talent demonstrated in his early recordings Vice City (2014) and Heartbreak Hotel (2015). But his lame hit Look at Me (2015) and the mixtape Revenge (2017) somehow appealed to those who enjoyed hatred, vulgarity, and plain stupidity. The albums Free X (2017) and ? (2018), containing Sad generated a lot of hype although the artistic level was virtually non-existent. In 2015 he was arrested for a robbery, and in 2016 he was arrested after beating his pregnant girlfriend. XXXTentacion was shot dead in 2018 at the age of 20. Not a big loss for music.

Why does anyone respond to this

user, that's a fucking banana.

I went to work hours ago and this threads still up. I don't understand anything but it's strangely endearing.

based

steely dan

>23 replies
>no banana phone
youtu.be/PSZuPt74e_c
Maybe it's time I leave this place.

Attached: 06e1473689de466f94e059f989f95878.jpg (300x300, 21K)