Hear me out

>band reboots like 3 times
>members keep changing constantly, no album has the same members
>Paramore exists solely so Hayley Williams could be a star
>Paramore is a "manufactured product" as Josh Farro said
>Paramore got signed just because Atlantic wanted their own Avril Lavinge, Label (and Hayley) could care less who produces her music

What if Hayley is the problem? Why is everyone turning their back away from her? What is her real personality?

Attached: Paramore_Hayley_Williams_Hard_Times_video.jpg (1008x567, 36K)

They sold out on their first album. There seemed to be some integrity to it but all of those Fueled by Ramen bands are so clearly manufactured and soulless.

A member of Paramore (forgot who exactly) left the band to do pizza deliveries or something.
Band members get jack shit, they didn't sell out they just want to make fucking music.

I used to love Paramore, still do. But I am now redpilled and I realize Hayley is an asshole who's been brainwashed since childhood that she gotta be a star and make money for mommy and daddy.

Breaks my heart though.

you're just not smart enough to appreciate the pounding and screamed Misery Business, the power-ballad We Are Broken and catchy ditties such as Now, Still Into You and the tapping Ain't It Fun

Are you retarded? Im not smart because I don’t enjoy typical mall music made for the lowest common denominator? Did you like Fall our Boy’s Mania and everything Brendan Urie shits out? Do you think Twenty one Pilots are deep and edgy? If so you’re the demographic the label made Paramore’s music for.

>But I am now redpilled and I realize Hayley is an asshole who's been brainwashed since childhood that she gotta be a star and make money for mommy and daddy.
i honestly never care about that and instead i'm tired of Hayley because everything she has been saying that isn't music related in the last four years is nothing but completely stupid shit that only tries to hard to appeal into art hoes and 16 y/o feminists
should i feel bad about it?

>Im not smart because I don’t enjoy typical mall music made for the lowest common denominator?
this is a Paramore thread, not a kpop thread but i see your point

he didn't really pick the best songs (except for We Are Broken). Let The Flames Begin, Part 2, When It Rains, Future, Daydreaming are better examples. you are not smart if you don't like those ones yeah

I don't care for fall out boy, panic at the disco or my chemical romance. paramore has always been in a different league

Attached: scaruffi.png (348x370, 40K)

I managed to catch this talentless hack playing in the middle of a punk & metal festival back in 2013. Yawnfest. I never could understand the hype.

>implying Riot is better than BNE
can someone remind me how the hell Scruffi's opinion isn't meme tier?

I'm gonna regret asking this but what is she saying?

>tripfag
>tells someone else they arent smart
wew

Basically a lot of pro feminism shit that nobody cares about
Not saying she needs to be a nazi but for the love of god, at least she can try to act like a mature woman instead of a tumblrina

reading about them and their history it's clear that she wanted to be a star since she was a child and her step-father who had connections to the Nashville music scene made it happen. Fueled By Ramen is to bog labels what NXT is to wrestling, it may be a different name but its still just the big label, its their way of "introducing" their products. Hayley has never contributed anything to the music beyond lyrics and fashion, this is why the first 3 albums sound so different, because the Farro brothers wrote the music. This is also why she focuses on her hair dye company now, because she is no longer a teen and doesnt get the teen idol press anymore

her entire career is being pretty and taking credit for other peoples work, she didn't even make the hair dye, she's not a scientist. It's hilarious watching her try and not be the "I'm not like those other girls" woman anymore after her first major hit was fueled by angsty girls who felt the same

BASED

let's not forget how she tweeted her tits out for publicity after becoming the icon for slut shaming. there's no way she got hacked or that was an accident

idk I just want to fuck her

salty incels itt

So wait, you're telling me a female """"artist"" might only be interested in money and fame/being the center of attention always? WOAH!!!!!

Attached: tumblr_inline_p9ihhoav2J1qc0e3k_400.gif (320x240, 1.09M)

salty femcels who failed in their music careers itt

Fetus hayley a cute
Cougar hayley a cute