Cuck-core

I changed my mind Yea Forums, this isn't incelcore anymore, but cuckcore. The vast majority of this album deals with trent reznor being cheated (aka cucked) by a girl he really loved. Let's face it, she probably left him due to him being a manlet (this is why he tried to get buff later on too). The lyrics are just autistic rage with nothing interesting or poetic to them, just "waaaaah my gf cucked me im so lonely and sad now waaaaaaaah". It's fucking trash. Grow up Yea Forums.

Attached: prettyhatemachine.jpg (474x467, 43K)

cheating =/= cucking

It literally is though. You put so much care and affection into one person just so you can watch them reciprocate it to someone else, while you can do nothing to stop it. It has the exact same dynamic as being a cuck. Whoever that girl is, she cucked trent, that's why he has since tried to become the bull she wanted him to be (he got buff). Should've renamed the album Pretty Cuck Machine.

I can see this album hurt you. Did it bring back some bad memories from high school? Its okay, its only words.

good album

Why do you attack me instead of my argument? And why do you insist on listening to bad music?

If you want to control the flow of your thread and get points for each reply head on over to reddit dot com

thanks for sharing those thoughts with us

Cuck is being okay with it
Trent clearly isn't, therefore he is not a cuck.
But you can call him a cuck as an insult of mockery, but by the definition, he is not a cuck.

Daily reminder that people who focus only on lyrics are musically illiterate.

it feels like this album cucked you

Attached: 1530024184434s.jpg (240x240, 6K)

If you hate it so much why give it more attention?
It's almost like you are looking for a negative response.

My goal is to enlighten, and just like Jesus before me, my word is being rejected by the people.

Why is Yea Forums obsessed with cuckerism

Hey guys, we got a second coming on our hands with this Anthony Fantano wannabe.

so, what you're trying to say is that this album cucked you?

Insecurity.

haven't listened to this album yet but I really like Terrible Lie and think it's one of NIN's better singles. I suppose I'll try it out for myself but if the rest of it is as good as that song then I don't really care if its cuckcore it sounds damn good.

All NIN albums are good.
If you liked Terrible Lie you will enjoy rest of the album, ESPECIALLY Sin.

Sin is one of their best songs. Depeche Mode but better

This is cringecore. FYI

This. OP's an idiot.

I love how you bumped the thread with this comment, thereby giving this "cringe" album more attention. Retard.

Cringecore is a legitimate category of music. Lots of Cringecore, Weezer, Smashing Pumpkins, etc.