"I'm like a rapper but instead of being a cool gangsta i'm a faggot nerd who reads and enjoys comic books like a...

"I'm like a rapper but instead of being a cool gangsta i'm a faggot nerd who reads and enjoys comic books like a manchild while mumbling pseudo-poetic nonsense"

Attached: doom2.jpg (900x900, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LNDYgzrB1UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's actually madlib wearing the mask

post your rap then

he rarely raps about comic books, most of it is actually about crime or women.

Imagine being so stupid you can't understand someone as stupid as that then

you mean food

Yeah, he's like a boring version of Aesop Rock, but Yea Forums eats it up for some reason.

how is Aesop Rock not boring?

lmao, aesop sucks ass boring ass cracker things he's smart using big words

DOOM is funny unlike Aes

im not biting, not hungry.
just listen to the music and decide what you like faggot.

Aesop Rock is jewish

tasteless madfags itt
youtu.be/LNDYgzrB1UY

>all this DOOM hate now
Didn’t realize a “real nigga” like Freddie Gibbs knew what this site was, not did I think he had the money to pay for antiDOOM shills.

Tell me about DOOM. Why does he wear the mask?

so he doesn't have to wear a mask when he robs you

Jews have white skin.

>Aesop
literally "I'm going to rhyme words from a thesaurus" The Rapper
MF Doom's lyrics at least makes sense

this is a dumb meme. the lyrics are coherent. If you can't understand, that's your fault

he's a silly fat guy that LARPs as a hooligan. the music is not meant to be taken seriously.

No

lol no they aren't, it's all headcanon from his stans "BRO NO SRSLY HE'S OBVIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT X BECAUSE THESE 2 WORDS ON THIS PARTICULAR LINE ARE SOMEWHAT RELATED"

MF Doom's points can be understood line by line most of the time. With Aesop, it's all vague points thrown here and there in a vomit of "big words"

Aesop is smart, but really boring

Doesn't mean they are white faggo. My skin is white but my grandpa is black.

Baseheads locally approach all spark plugs
Total disregard for a dying man's shark jump
Post-meridiem pretty tungsten attracts any once—pale horse painted gunmetal black
Face masking, hard-shelled ebony propeller hat
Clubmans, gloved rakes grappling the clutch span
Tuck go the steel toe, metal gate spreading
For the dead-alive that rented parking space 37

>really makes u think

So do east asians

If they're white....how are they not white?

1. No he's not
2. Jews are white

>I'm like a rapper but I don't sleep, and listen to obscure records all day to sample, and rap slow so I can speed it up to make it sound high pitched

Imagine falling for this bait

>when you actually grew up in a hood, in a very poor family and had a very hard life, but instead of trying to show that you’re hard and gangsta like every fucking single rapper, you actually focus on things you enjoy, like comics

Doritos and Cheetos specifically

I was listening to DOOM last night and had a similiar epiphany.
No idea how I listened to him so much growing up, boombap beats are GARBAGE and all sound the same.
He's also barely saying anything at all, it's usually a bunch of syllables to sound smart and then he's barely on beat half the time.

What the fuck happened and why did we all consume this shit?
I listed Madvillain as one of my favorite albums forever now but I'm sick of it and can't even do a full listen.

Thanks for listening to my blog.

Attached: 1548249912961.png (480x320, 12K)

is that freddie gibbs?