Tfw NEET

>tfw NEET
>tfw haven’t hung out with people or really been with the outside world in any way for maybe 6 years
>tfw all of my old high school associates are moving on with their lives; their social media photos smiling with groups of people, graduating college, starting families makes me want to fucking die

Music for this feel?

Attached: 14584319-D6E9-4039-938E-39136D9D6EFC.jpg (499x497, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CGedlGbhwOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=FKW2H0WBqW8
youtube.com/watch?v=25FZfyY5Gms
youtube.com/watch?v=M-BWXT3UBns
youtube.com/watch?v=4RmMry47MCg
youtube.com/watch?v=aGYrQC325c4
youtube.com/watch?v=z97qLNXeAMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYgKCbFbWY
youtube.com/watch?v=b3eMJj2S1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=jHs97CRV9R8
youtube.com/watch?v=3yqjp_2wOEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pbn6a0AFfnM
youtube.com/watch?v=s-JwdO2eEg8
youtube.com/watch?v=4r74e1mzdzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/CGedlGbhwOQ

>using social media
Normalfag

I don’t use it, I just stalk profiles.

Aesop Rock
youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0

>using it to stalk
My point stands

I'm in the same boat just delete all your social media shit bro, did that years ago. You don't need to keep up with people that aren't in your life anymore. Don't even use that cancer to stalk it's not worth it

Yeah it’s extremely unhealthy..

>hmm, other people are having fun and i'm being depressed and wallowing in self pity. oh i know, if i close my eyes and pretend nobody else is happy i'll be able to live with myself and my fucked up life
very cool, keep it up big guy

some normie shit but idc

Attached: neatneetchart.jpg (2385x1183, 288K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FKW2H0WBqW8
hipster shit but it always makes me rage and weep inside me.

my boy daniel doesn't deserve the hipster tag

This is literally me

When you get hurt, like you get punched, slapped or cut with a knife or something, do you just stare at the injury until its gone? Or do you just carry on, treat it or dont care bout it, cause you seem to like staring at the injury

right there with ya user youtube.com/watch?v=25FZfyY5Gms

u cant use that analogy depending imo if its like looking at a cut isnt having something inside of ur head basically raping you

dude what are you going on about
the first step to improving is acceptance and then moving on

all the time you spend stalking people and moping around cuz they are happier than you can be used to make yourself happier

pic related is the right idea, just dont do it in your parents house and make them mop up after you

im going on about mental illness.

my god user, grow some balls! Face your fears, whatever they might be, and learn from that experience! Nothing will change if you keep sitting at home and you know that! Explore different hobbies and interests, find what makes you happy and keep doing it! You're stll in your 20s, you've got plenty of time to change yourself. Now is the time to rise up and show the rest of society that you're a übermensch!

Attached: Wanderer-Above-the-Sea-of-Fog-Caspar-David-Friedrich-19153.jpg (406x517, 125K)

Attached: retard.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Cringe and reddit, you should stick to fb posting instead of coming here

I am a Heidecker - Tim Cuck

based

cringe

underage

>youtube.com/watch?v=M-BWXT3UBns

The correct answer will always be Nujabes.

Just wait bro, there's always hope.

Attached: 1562071641947.jpg (934x960, 67K)

How the fuck do you stay a NEET more than like 3 months? I hated not doing anything but masturbating and wallowing in self pity over not talking to friends and being a failure of a man in that time period due to having a mental breakdown at school. Shit got me motivated to change my life and make the most of it, all the while building myself up intellectually, mentally and socially like said.

I guess this song is perfect for your situation:
youtube.com/watch?v=4RmMry47MCg

no faggot, just tired of attention whores.
nice try though

I turned 31 years old this year, my group of "friends" from high school kept hanging out with each other after graduation and I got replaced. Never made any friends since then, only drugs and hookers have kept me going to this point.
youtube.com/watch?v=aGYrQC325c4

There's no need for envy or sadness, user; You too can get what you want. I believe in you

then don't respond fucking brainlet

m'sorry what?

>Never had real depression but I was sad in high school once
>How the fuck do you stay a NEET more than like 3 months? Why isn't everyone like me :(
>Just get motivated
Christ almighty what a retard

If you're so sick of "attention whores"why don't you just shift click the thread and let it die instead of bumping it

pretty sure Yea Forums is more unhealthy

youtube.com/watch?v=z97qLNXeAMQ

unironically bladee

here's a few songs to help you, man. i hope you find happiness someday sooner than later.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYgKCbFbWY

youtube.com/watch?v=b3eMJj2S1j8

youtube.com/watch?v=jHs97CRV9R8

youtube.com/watch?v=3yqjp_2wOEM

youtube.com/watch?v=Pbn6a0AFfnM

youtube.com/watch?v=s-JwdO2eEg8

Attached: 29092682_364893350677938_8332858714612563968_n.jpg (1080x1080, 194K)

Go start a Tumblr if you wanna blog, fag.

some good shit in here man

Im not bumping it though, faggot.

You're not shift clicking either, seethe harder

Attached: hhhh.png (250x250, 92K)

not seething faggot, you fail

Don't call me a faggot I'm not gay. Also there's no reason to be homophobic

Attached: hoooo.jpg (225x350, 25K)

how do you even get to this stage I'd unironically love to know more

also this

im 27 and been neet my whole life. Never had a job, Had a license, No gf. we're gonna make it though. Atleast i am to wizardry.

Hey. It's not my responsibility to take care of you. Only can make decisions about your life. If you want to waste it being a degenerate NEET, accomplish nothing and for it to be void of any meaningful relationships and love, go right ahead. I'm not stopping you faggot.
Also, nigger I ha a full fucking full on mental breakdown that got me Baker Acted. I don't need some no name loser telling me what I went through. In fact, maybe you should go kill yourself since you've got nothing to offer to you or anyone else

Attached: Have three children, you disgusting hikkibitchi.jpg (3004x2122, 1.63M)

Not him but's pretty easy to completely isolate yourself like that when you have severe depression, and possibly other mental illnesses like agoraphobia.

Oh fuck I like all of this. Good shit user

Machine by Black Flag

kpg says hi bro
just sayin

>Narcissist who can't comprehend that nobody gives a shit about his ignorant and self absorbed """"""""""advice""""""""""
Thanks for your input.

makes me sad to think of people like OP

if you are still lurking OP prioritise getting a job and getting off this site they will both make you feel better about yourself and help you meet people

>Hey. It's not my responsibility to take care of you
Well good thing literally nobody asked, you can stop posting now

I'm people like op

Attached: 1562420640536.jpg (506x606, 20K)

and here's some tunes for the wallowing

youtube.com/watch?v=4r74e1mzdzg

very good album, makes me want to make my wrists cry

I HAVE NOTHING BUT THE END INSIDE OF MEEE

Gratias tibi ago.

:^)

That last post was meant for

Life is absurd and meaningless. Do whatever you like, not like it matters. It's all a meme.