This Lil cracker saved so many boomers from suicide, he deserves the GET

Bowieposters worldwide, unite and show your drum and bass machine pride!
youtu.be/VbD_kBJc_gI

Attached: david-bowie-9222045-1-402.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hVhHdeZlHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i still can't believe he's gone lads

i miss this lil cracka like you wouldn't believe
while bowie getting the sacred 8's would be bassed, i'll be happy if any group other than sneedposters/kpop gets them

Gets are strictly for the living.

He raped children

I don‘t get it.

formerly alive

You're thinking of MJ.

hunky dory was my first album and i fell in love with him ever since

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 78K)

and she still slaps her pusy to the memory

Except with MJ it's allegations, with Bowie it's known fact. Also MJ >>>>>> Bowie

it's just as proven as mj's allegations

With MJ it's basically a known fact that he fiddled shit loads of kids.

two at the most

Shut up you pathetic metal babies.

Prince > Bowie

I live to basspost.
'97 Bowie is a gift from God

Attached: 3DE146E1B74B43FFB0D850FEBFD5694C.jpg (574x465, 40K)

cant believe he's gone bros

Attached: CYvJL_8VAAAOg4E.jpg (600x645, 69K)

I remember waking up that morning unnerved, as if some great tragedy had befallen the earth and my body was instinctually trying to warn me about it. When I first saw the headlines, I was overcome with sorrow, and I wept. Then I remembered one of the many messages Bowie imparted upon his fans, keep moving forward. My buddies and I formed a band, and were still jamming good to this day.
We also commit a LOT of statuatory rape, like he would have wanted.

this, whether you like it or not there is a significant difference between what MJ is accused of and what Bowie is accused of

GOD AND MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Not a big loss for music

Attached: piero.jpg (486x449, 24K)

I actually thought he looked great for his age in the promo photos and video for Lazarus while my parents both said he looked really sick. I listened to Blackstar on the beach the day it came out and figured it was pretty obviously about his impending retirement and mortality, but I didn't realise HOW impending.

Still wish we'd gotten the rest of the Nathan Adler Hypercycle. At least the new multi-album box sets so far have been pretty decent reissues and not just cash grabs, the new version of Never Let Me Down is a genuinely interesting new take and the new mixes of Lodger and Station To Station are superior to the originals imo. Really, really hope we get the Toy album in the next box set or the one after since we got The Gouster.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hVhHdeZlHw

Outside was a gem

Strangers When We Meet is one of the stranger and better album closers he has. Such a poignant and ambiguous ending to a monster (in a good way) of an album.

Bowie
>a sex symbol who possibly fucked hormonal teenage groupies at a time when everyone fucked teenage groupies
>implying they were children
>implying it was rape
I would have been very happy to get fucked by prime bowie
lori maddox probably still schlicks to the memory
You'd only be unaware of how much sex teenagers have if you're a massive virgin

MJ
>known to have slept in bed with prepubescent kids, ie. actual children so in the best case scenario he's still a molester
>obsessed with young children
>so associated with pedophilia that jokes about him fucking kids are made for decades
>commisioned paintings of him with young kids
>images of naked young boys found in his home
>b-but he had no childhood! the fact that he spent all this time around underage kids without their parents and even slept in bed with them proves nothing!
this level of delusion is unbelievable

>MJ >>>>>> Bowie
and you also have shit taste

I should clarify that what Bowie might have done is wrong but comparing it to what michael jackson did is retarded
fucking teenage groupies is different to molesting prpubescent boys

Listen to the Leon Suites, honestly his best work

>At least the new multi-album box sets so far have been pretty decent reissues and not just cash grabs
Really? All I read is complaints.

double based

There were complaints about the "Heroes" disc on the third box set because they used the original master which has a noticable mastering error that was apparent on the original record (EQ/gain drop a minute or so in) rather than the digitally remastered versions from subsequent releases, which is sounds more "right" as it's how it's sounded for every generation since that original vinyl release in 1977. The label guessed fans would want purity/OG authenticity over quality and turned out to be wrong. There's a few other complaints like the fact the bonus tracks featured on the Rykodisc reissues around the early 1990s have not featured on these box sets, but these sets are mainly focused on collating material that was officially released on albums and singles into 'definitive' box sets apart from the occasion extra like the new "fixed" mixes of Station To Station and Lodger (which do sound much better imo) or the inclusion of the album The Gouster, which was an album already prepped for release and then scrapped at the last moment when Young Americans took shape soon after. So, some valid complaints, but it's up to interpretation and taste. Goodness knows they'll be milking alternate masters, mixes, demos etc. for years to come but if you've wanted to get into the Bowie discography and just want the best-sounding versions of each album these sets are a pretty good job for such a diverse array of material with such a diverse array of opinions in the fanbase. They're not nasty-ass super-compressed late-90s style cash-grab remasters.

Mind you, I'm talking about the CD sets, if there's been issues with the vinyl box sets, pressing issues etc. I've not kept up with them because I primarily buy CD.

Favorite tracks?
Mine is Fascination or Soul Love

Out of his entire discography? It would be ridiculously hard to choose and changes based on mood etc.

My favourite albums of his are all of Station To Station through to Scary Monsters though. Just some of the best... experimental pop? don't really know what to call Scary Monsters in particular since it's clearly not simple pop-rock but isn't prog-rock or prog-pop either... ever. Listened to the 2017 remaster of Scary Monsters again last weekend on a long drive and it legit sounds like it could have been released in the 2000s the audio fidelity is so good.