Zoomers

soooo i've been coming on this board for a few years now, and i have to say i feel like the past few years the amount of zoomers on this board has become very noticeable. i really dont wanna be that guy complaining about the proceeding generation but its just hard to take serious the opinions of people who think dua lipa is gonna last. or that fixate on bands from the 90s like oasis and nirvana with little regard for context and too lazy to just wikipedia shit.

Attached: 1562537249936.png (500x564, 69K)

seriously shut the fuck up holy shit

>frogposter
That's gonna be a fuck you from me dawg

>soooo i've been coming on this board for a few years now

Attached: 340938_02big.jpg (800x1200, 260K)

zoomers

its very noticable during the NA summer holidays. the threads & post quality (if there is any) nosedives to preschool autistic levels. i'll be back in a few months when the zoomers go back to school.

i didn't think of that, thanks user

oasis was never popular

you will never be popular

sacre blue!

Clearly haven't been on this board long enough to remember
>Summer
Mostly a concept that was around before every single 14 year old had a smartphone though, now summer is year round

Attached: 957C8E7E-9376-4BF1-A911-0CA71D2E6326.jpg (1060x535, 99K)

>mfw north america has been on summer holiday for 5 years and counting

Attached: 1421860870859.jpg (500x400, 20K)

where tf have u seen dua lipa or oasis posted dumbass

or i was on this board before 14 year olds had smart phones i know i sure didn't

those specifically about 6 times in the past week
it was really more an example of the types of posts by this group
dumb ass

Shut the fuck up retarded frogposter

based reviving-a-dead-thread-just-to-insult-the-OP poster

/thread

suck a bag of dicks

Based. Seriously.

>soooo i've been coming on this board for a few years now, and i have to say i feel like the past few years the amount of zoomers on this board has become very noticeable. i really dont wanna be that guy complaining about the proceeding generation but its just hard to take serious the opinions of people who think dua lipa is gonna last. or that fixate on bands from the 90s like oasis and nirvana with little regard for context and too lazy to just wikipedia shit.
Don't complain: Educate.
Yea Forums's been doing it, /pol/ (in their messy weird conspiratorial way) has been doing it, /vg/ has been doing it, only /tg/ & Yea Forums seem unable to properly integrate & Assimilate newcomers and create a mutually beneficial learning environment that influences the culture as much as the culture influences it.

What you're bitching about is a problem you created.

listen to swans