Do you like react reviews?

Do you like react reviews?

Attached: redhead_respect_by_g0n3morganna-d3hb87.jpg (1001x519, 126K)

i like classical musicians react to kpop

no

I like watching hood niggas react to rock, country and metal, but that's it.

No. Lost in Vegas was funny the one time they did holy wars but then it destroyed my recommended so I hate them all and they were all purged

Only if they're mentally ill

I PUT MY FUCKIN BELT
DANGLIN OVER THE EDGE OF MY BED
I KEEP SEEIN IT OUTTA THE GODDAMN CORNER OF MY EYE
AND I THINK IT'S A FUCKIN SNAKE
IT KEEPS MOVING I SWEAR TO GOD
THERE'S NOT A FUCKING SNAKE IN MY ROOM
IT'S MY GODDAMN BELT
EXHIBITING SENTIENCE
AND I GOTTA WEAR THAT THING

Attached: intense_bodyscream.jpg (288x211, 18K)

WeeabooReacts was somewhat funny. The "black guy listening to wypipo music" gimmick became saturated very fast once it finally took off, especially because most reactions were extremely forced. Especially when the congoid doing the reaction can't hear a pinch harmonic without going "GOOODAAAAAYUM DIS NIGGA GOIN OFFF SHIEEEEEEEET AYO DIS NIGGA BE PLAYIN HIS ASS OFF SHIEEEEEEEEEET IMMA PAUSE DIS RITE HERE REAL QUICK".

Why the fuck would i care what a nigger or some christian wasp cunt has to say about Iron Maiden? fuck them, they are too stupid to make it interesting

Attached: 1449619300567.jpg (612x612, 106K)

Idk, why would I care what some rich elitist Jew in NYC who hates rock n' roll and wants to redefine it thinks? They've been getting paid millions to do it for years under the guise of "critic" and everyone cares for some reason.

Racism is cringe and you should consider deleting this post.

Being an iron maiden fan is cringe, racism is just the icing on the cake

Kpop girl reacting to Behemoth made me laugh.

When did RuPaul get a titjob?

>black people react to white guy music
my favorite, they're just like us!

>vocal coach reacts to Nightwish - Ghost Love Score (live at Wacken)

Attached: 321.png (635x595, 46K)

why do you think it's one or the other

It's utterly pointless. Why would anyone ever care about a video exclusively containing someone mugging for the camera about something? What kind of mongoloid watches this stuff? You could just go experience something yourself instead with the time wasted. Or write shitposts on Yea Forums. Something useful.

Shawn Cee is alright since he clearly wants to review more than react, and says some interesting shit about the music in between tracks. other than that, the only good react reviews are straight people hearing Kevin abstract say "I just gave my nigga head" for the first time

holy fuck the absolute state of that woman's chest lord have mercy

why does interracial couples get shilled here so much?

Those are some really sad titties and she has a face that looks like whoopi goldberg's.

Videos of black guys losing their shit at Pantera - Cowboys From Hell is the cure for racism