Good headphones

post some in various price ranges.

Attached: 1561642337338.jpg (447x600, 72K)

Best you're going to do for under $500:

>DT770
>MDR V6
>K240

Enjoy

Focal Clear. fucking superb,

also people spend thousands on TVs that they replace every few years and audio equipment lasts decades so i dont want to hear "1500 is too much for a headphone" dont be a poor fag.

>focal clear
Imagine buying this bassless congested trash for 4 digits lmao, dynamic headphones really are garbage.

why not the m40x instead of a k240?

I bought Sony MDR ZX110s for 13 bucks at Walgreens

anybody got any ones under 100?
also courtesy

i auditioned every stax on the market in japan, used to own audeze. been there done that got the t shirt.

Focal Clear. its the way.

we get it, you’re too poor to afford estats so you settled for several tiers below. really cool man, enjoy your nonexistent soundstage.

>buying headphones for sound stage

... get a fucking stereo

there’s a line between having a small soundstage (most headphones) and having a nonexistent one that even IEMs can beat. your fecal falls in the latter category.

getting a headphone for sound stage is like shopping sedans for their towing capacity. litterally the best headphone for sound stage on earth will be shit compared to $300 dollars worth of properly positioned craigslist stereo, shame you blew 3 grand on your otherwise useless Estat amp.

thoughts on these? bought em for like $200 back in 2011 or something when I built my computer

Attached: 2110968[1].png (613x386, 207K)

>headphones have poor soundstage so you should just be a good cucky and buy not just the headphone with the worst soundstage of any kilobuck but the one with the worst separation and imaging of any kilobuck as well
this is some next level buyer’s remorse right here.

>be me
>desire soundstage
>fire up stereo

somehow im making it in this harsh reality.

damn you’re really intent on dodging the fact that you bought and are shilling a trash headphone aren’t you? must suck to be you, falling for the tyll meme.

nah i just dont focus on aspects of the sound that headphones are naturally completely shit at even when they are "good" at it. its pretty worth it to not deal with lifeless bass, i mean sure its flat to 10hz or whatever but who cares if it has zero sense of impact? not to mention build quality issues and estats being defeated by literal particles of dead skin. i completely agree that the Clears have weak sound stage, i just dont care. in every other respect they fuckin kill.

is that a rock

>i just dont focus on aspects of the sound that headphones are naturally completely shit at
translation: i have no standards, i don’t know what the difference between “good in general” and “good for its category” means.
>who cares if it has zero sense of impact
you describing the fecal clear? or your lack of experience with decent estats?
>not to mention build quality issues and estats being defeated by literal particles of dead skin.
you buying a lambda pro or something? stax have had dust covers since fucking time immemorial.
>in every other respect they fuckin kill.
like having mushy transients, they’re really good at that. and having shit for instrument separation, i love it when my music is a wall of undefined sound.

its part of a range

i sat with every stax in the lineup in tokyo back to back. went home and bought clears. some folks have preferences. if your music is a wall of undefined sound through clears you have an audio chain or a source issue.

also im not having pic related on my desk. jesus fuck thats ugly.

Attached: fuckinglol.jpg (569x569, 21K)

you’re great at making stories up dude, i’d tell you to be a writer or a con artist but you’re an autistic uncharismatic fuckwit so you probably wouldn’t fare well in that department either. i guess it’s a life of trying to impress strangers on the internet for you.

Yodobashi-Akiba in tokyo i think its like the third floor hang a right go passed the small bedroom setups you will see some KEFs and some drivers and things for building your own speakers. hook another right and go to the end of that isle thing and on your right will be a stax booth with two chairs and everything up through the SR-009. i have no reason to lie to a stranger on the internet.

generally to convince a reader you want more detail than just hard exposition. you need it to feel realistic, not like you’re trying your hardest to convince them. now try rewriting that paragraph.

have a good night man.

Attached: 1543363168197.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Philip SHP9500

you too, enjoy your buyer’s remorse while i enjoy my $3000 portable setup, fuckface.