youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w
youtube.com/watch?v=ydEPSMGCLxk
takimag.com/article/short-shaming
twitter.com/donaldrosner/status/1149025076269985796?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=T3NW3-AwZBw
youtube.com/watch?v=uXLta3j8LrU
youtube.com/watch?v=KdInCH-znuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To live life as a manlet is to live life on the defense.

Attached: 09309023.jpg (475x636, 26K)

He looks like Paul Simon if Paul Simon never got laid. I'm 5'9'' and life is tolerable. I can't imagine what it must be like to be that short.

Saint Bagelcel listens to The Blackpill

>Bagelcel
top kek

I hope he sues that guy and wins

is there a video?

>Saint Bagelcel

Attached: kek.png (957x718, 1.51M)

Imagine getting BTFO’d by Google.

Attached: 4F854DEF-1596-40DF-8D7B-D1FEAE9494C3.jpg (640x1054, 275K)

twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099

thanks mate

Attached: 1547839211489.jpg (820x667, 90K)

They Might Be Giants

Who is the shortest musician out there right now?

kinda feel bad for the guy, desu. the world is a lonely and hostile place for the underprivileged. we gotta open up the dialogue for manlet rights. it's not even talked about in schools. the people have a right to know.

Holy shit that is one angry midget.

Radiohead

Attached: 041A9217-68AA-42AB-BFD6-8637829B9AAD.jpg (640x376, 65K)

yeah, he handled the situation in an awful way and should not have blown up like that. but that was years and years of built up rage from people picking on him and judging him his whole life

He’s super horny cuz he cant fuck anyone on tinder

im no manlet, but i am a dicklet and let me tell you it sucks

>it sucks
and nothing sucks it

jesus...
i can normally get through those public freakout cringe vids but i had to keep muting to watch to the end

Attached: have_sex.jpg (600x600, 40K)

he looks like a dirty used car salesman or a McDonald's manager

Reminds me of that one South Park episode.

first the toon town brawl and now this, this week has been pretty based

Attached: Capture.jpg (213x250, 16K)

>toon town brawl
more like coon town brawl amiright

God, I wish we had this kind of empathetic response when people of color, LGBT people, or women get harrased in public like this

Attached: bagel boss manlet.webm (404x720, 2.67M)

>thread all making short guy jokes

wow wonder why hes so angry

>coon town brawl

Attached: op1561187306416.jpg (2048x1869, 346K)

we need to open up a dialogue about the treatment of people of smallness in this country

but why did red shirt start fighting tan shirt at the end

why do overweight people have the worst sense of fashion. a brown polo and running shorts with sneakers?

i do desu i just don't let anyone know here because /pol/ is actively scouring threads looking for people to call soibois.

i always find that
>if you want to know who rules over you, look to you aren't allowed to criticize
image ironic, because that essentially sums up /pol/'s internet presence.

manlets, will they ever learn?

A+ for effort

lmao get over your smallness manlet faggot

fuck off poltard

The police released a statement saying that the people in the video are claiming a fight never happened.

pretty sure it wasn't /pol/ making fun of the manlet in the bagel shop. maybe nobody likes manlets.

Something about punching "momma". Which was weird because nothing hit her. I think she was trying to get some settlement money from Disney.

Attached: momma.png (876x614, 1.29M)

nobody was making fun of him in the bagel shop.
he confirms in the video that he projects things he reads "online" onto people's body language irl.

I'm gonna side with red shirt guy on this. He seemed to have the most anger towards everyone so his passion for beating ass must've been just.

Imma need a link

I love when he throws the paper down

then blame women. they're the ones that broke him down for being inadequate. /pol/ has nothing to do with it.

Here you go buddy. It's quite a drama.
youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w

>you’re not allowed to criticize /pol/
bitch nigger people have been making fun of /pol/ since it was called /new/.

black shirt girl said tan shirt girl hit their mom
which she didn't
in fact when she saw that momma had fallen down she rushed to help her up

red shirt is a brave fighter taking on the world

t. Seething manlet

Paul Simon
Thom Yorke
Prince
Danzig
ACDC

>then blame women. they're the ones that broke him down for being inadequate.
No. This is his projection onto real life. It's his problem that he can't handle with being short

MGMT - When you’re Small

Kendrick lamer

90s hardcore.

thanks melon for chiming in on the matter

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 12.34.03 AM.png (524x107, 30K)

oh my god no one cares about your fucking manlet feelings. women ARE NOT going to sleep with you, you WILL get your ass beat by real men in public while onlookers cheer, and /pol/ IS going to gas you when the time is right. deal with it.

Imagine saying something like this for black people every time a chimp out happens.

I completely and unironically side with the manlet avenger here. His anger is justified and I can just picture the kind of smirks and giggles those whores had.

I'm 6'3" but I have witnessed and experienced related shit all my life. Women are garbage and are NOT moral, emotional or intellectual equals to men

Attached: 1400970117495.jpg (527x600, 228K)

Eliolte was also a oppressed manlet

Not a counter argument. I'm still right

sneed

what reason did he actually have to start spewing about dating sites when picking up his breakfast? he looked like a total strawman idiot.

From what I could get out of it, some girl I guess smirked or laughed at him (or at least he thought she did) and it was the straw that broke the manlets back. I completely get him though, when you're bottling up abuse and mistreatment for years, it's the smallest thing that'll make you snap. He's just unlucky someone was filming and a whiteknight had to "save the day".

Probably a little laugh and smirk at him or a comment under someone's breath.

And by "someone," I mean "a woman"

I unrionically would not shed a single tear if this man pulled out a gun and shot those women down. I would feel nothing

Chill

Lil uzi vert

bro, you just posted sneed !!!

>be dwarf
>graduate high school
>think you never have to deal with school bully bullshit ever again
>social media gives thousands of people a way to bully you like little sadistic teenagers
fucking sad

he’s a soldier for putting up with the internet bullshit

This kind of pain is why shorter guys become superior artists.

*RODGERING INTENSIFIES*

Attached: Rodgering+intensifies+yet+another+elliot+rodger+joke+in+an+animated_4ca1e4_5196696.gif (190x216, 74K)

>my social shaming proves you wrong
hi roastie

God someone please end this faggots career already

As anyone could have probably guessed, the female workers there were trying to be funny with him.

the guy actually has a youtube channel: youtube.com/watch?v=ydEPSMGCLxk

tl;dr

women were making fun of the short guy
short guy was already having a bad day
blows up
women scream and act like victims
white knights step in
every woman on the internet takes this as a chance to remind everyone how much they hate short men

Does anyone else actually feel bad for this dude? Like sure he is an asshole and this whole thing is entirely his fault, but I can get why a person would just snap like that.

He's 5 foot tall, has no zero fashion sense, and if hes not 50 hes a younger man who looks 50. His life must genuinely be rough and cruel from everyone around him. And then life on the internet probably was even more ruthless and sent him well on his way to the red pill. All the shit hes had to put up with probably jus irreversibly poisioned his mind.

And then his life defining moment isn't were he sees the way to fix things and put himself on a path to happiness, its one of the most embarrassing moments of his life captured on camera and becoming the internets laughing stock for a day.

Like you can't not sympathize with how bad that all sucks.

Attached: got-hugged-by-a-girl-56-523-views-got-an-std-8232164.png (500x566, 112K)

>An awareness of heightism first emerged in the early 1970s. The word “sexism” first appeared in print in 1968, and “heightism” naturally followed in 1971. On the other hand, enthusiasm for deploring heightism has largely faded.
>Why is heightism barely a term in 2019? Because it is more often women discriminating against men over height than men discriminating against women.
takimag.com/article/short-shaming

How do we reopen the heightism discussion lads?

the weak should fear the strong

by trampling on manlets to remind them of their place

>YOU'RE NOT GOD OR MY FATHER OR MY BOSS
poor soul

Attached: 1559803823777.jpg (720x1193, 54K)

The jews and women are trying to kill sympathy

>you can't tell from the video but I got some good shots in
Fucking based

that's the joke bud

>if I ever see that big ape again I'll bite his kneecaps
I fucking lost it. Genuinely seems like a good guy caught in a horrible moment. Everyone having cameras is such a horror for society.

the people who don't feel bad for him think he deserved to be assaulted and humiliated because be talked bad about women.

but what did he actually say about women? he accused them of making fun of him and sarcastically smiling at him.
It's not bigotry or some serious insult to accuse somebody of wronging you in an emotionally charged moment. It's generalization, yes, but calling it anything worse than that is an overreaction.

when a woman is lightly generalized, it's an unforgivable sin. when a nonviolent, small man is assaulted, it's funny and possibly justified. these are the values of the left.

HOLY SHIT. This guy used to be part of convos on some comic channels I watch and is sometimes pretty funny. Found him via Nerkish and Diversity in Comics (ya boy Zack).

Dave Matthews Band

damn I felt bad for him being tackled and humiliated until I found out he was a comics youtuber lol

Wait nevermind lol this is him trolling and pretending it was him in the video. LOL.

Based lowki07

Attached: E225DA08-44DB-444C-A455-A142AF779723.jpg (640x229, 65K)

wtf
5d bait

Still not a reason to tist out. I truly think it comes down to personality because people who connect whether romantic or platonic have something that spans from the cosmos.

No winners in this video.
Girls asking him if he wants a mini bagel were probably bitches
Manlet overreacting like a big cunt, no reason to be that obnoxious in public and not expect comeuppance
Big gorilla / not dad / not god whiteknighted a little too hard, comes off as just as big of a prick.

Look at the widespread vicious bullying and mocking all over the internet.

It's ok to do this based on some arbitrary genetic factor, but if we point out ANYthing about female behavior we are the literal scum of the Earth

>be social justice thot with LGBT flag in username
>try to score social justice points by posting a video of "evil incel" manlet getting assaulted
>half the internet ends up sympathizing with the manlet
oof

no that’s just Yea Forums, I saw on Reddit literally everyone is just making jokes about how short he is lmao

>half the internet ends up sympathizing with the manlet
Seeing a lot of positive responses from women as well. I think things aren't that bad anymore.

But make one joke about how stupid niggers are or how vapid and shallow women are and they get all butthurt.

God fucking forbid you speak up

The Chad lanklet Redditor
The Virgin manlet user

>I saw on Reddit
Go back.

Someone needs to write an opera about this guy

IT'S A JOKE RETARDS

God I hate women and the faggots that degrade themselves and others for a crumb of pussy

...a-are you retarded?

>IM JUST MAKING A JOKE ABOUT HOW STUPID NIGGERS ARE CHILL!!!
>wh-why would you call someone short ;(((( ?

Don’t be a generalizing asshole in general, you don’t have to fucking retaliate with your own retardation jeez it’s not a contest

Not even ultra-progressive SJWs stand up for manlets

twitter.com/donaldrosner/status/1149025076269985796?s=19
why is nobody bombing this white knight's yelp reviews?

no not entirely and I begin to understand more why nietzsche hated pity when I see all the affectation and pretension people put on for this dude. it feels as though it comes from people who are, in reality, airing out their own shit. i can empathize on some level but i also rebut with get the fuck over it instead of perpetuating resentment

Attached: werasdf.jpg (850x400, 53K)

>I saw on Reddit literally
>literally everyone
>lmao

Literally stay there lmao.

Make me

Probably whatever I listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=T3NW3-AwZBw
youtube.com/watch?v=uXLta3j8LrU
youtube.com/watch?v=KdInCH-znuc

Except the stuff about niggers and women is true and the stuff about manlets is undeserved

the short male experience

entire world, 24/7: HAHAHA HAHAHA OMFG HAHAHA KILL YOURSELF HAHAHA WHEN WILL MANLETS LEARN LOLOLOLOL KEK KEK KEK FUCKING MANLET COMMIT SUICIDE
you: what's your problem?
entire world: SEE? YOUR HEIGHT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER, THE PROBLEM IS YOUR ATTITUDE! YOU'RE SO INSECURE, IT'S REALLY UNATTRACTIVE! OH MY GOD HAHA THE NAPOLEON COMPLEX IS REAL LMFAO INSECURE

you can hear the years of anger and frustration in his voice

Attached: Josh-before-and-after-puberty.jpg (1200x825, 149K)

Us normies are ruining your board and there’s nothing you can do about it

Attached: 8A4057D0-CD59-4BD4-A66C-A3BA2964B7D8.jpg (680x383, 31K)

hypocrite

kek

Manlets RISE UP.

reminds me of the "i walked dylan onstage in '68" or whatever guy

>phoneposteranimefag
Die

literally force feeding me trending twitter posts now very cool thanks kids

No problem gramps

I swear to god I'll never understand why gringos obsess over height.

I've gotten it on with women a head taller than me, talking matters an order of magnitude more than looks.

insecurity is truly the only thing keeping the manlet down. you can overcome anything simply by not caring

he's trying to dress his height

There are 7 billion people on earth, at the very least 70% of them are under 6 ft. Westerners were a mistake.

this

I don't think you'd categorize the support as affectation as it most people would look down on the those that support this type of behavior. but honestly the manlet has a good point about women treating short dudes like shit, just like I said, his behavior was unacceptable. mental breakdown for sure, and that no doubt is something sad to see.

Wrong. I think it should be ok to say what's true and NOT ok to bully for no reason.

Ergo I can say niggers are stupid, because it's true it isn't bullying for no reason

elliot rodger was autistic dude how does this prove your argument

Stay mad, bagel-kun

>Comments disabled
Also, I never got why hoodrats can't keep their drama inside the house instead of doing all this shit in public. Like literally, the other day, my bus got delayed because of some similar fucking drama in the middle of the fucking bus station. Like, for fuck's sake, control yourselves until you get home.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀..jpg (450x495, 38K)

t. manlet

The more I see these types of posts, the more I sense you faggots never got over that one girl that dumped/rejected and instead of moving on and bettering yourselves, you faggots are unironically dialating and becoming trannies now or at the very least are pathetic excuses for men who think some rotten whore is representative of all women. Very few women I know are absolutely terrible or are sluts. Most women just gossip to fucking much and are a bit annoying, but other than that, are actually functioning unlike you faggots). I'm 6'4" BTW so don't give me that "manlet rage" bullshit either. This is shit I see whenever I go on /r9k/ to make fun of lame incels that shitpost about how life sucks instead of making it better for themselves.

another white guy complaining about lack of pussy...this is getting tiresome...this entitlement is disgusting

There are “niggers” smarter than you, and from the stupid shit you’re saying I’d guess there are dogs smarter than you too.