Untitled

Attached: meme.jpg (316x316, 48K)

brother sport is still the best closing song of this century

It's really not that special. Listen to Spirit They've Gone or Strawberry Jam if you want actual pop masterpieces

>muh if they are pretentious unlistenable garbage then they are good xd

>pretentious unlistenable garbage
>user never mentions Danse Manatee

filtered

ADOBE SLABS

BROSPORT IS THE JAM OF A LIFETIME

ARE YOU ALSO FRIIIIIGHTEEEEEEENED

Essplode is a fucking masterpiece and you know it

user, you're only saying those records are better because they're more obscure.

spirit is mixed like shit though and anons who like it are usually stuck up cunts or look like that one guy here who keeps posting himself meeting musicians in the spirit shirt
for me? it's danse manatee and hollinndagain

Attached: nashville.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I absolutely CANNOT listen to this album unless I'm high as fuck. It just doesn't sound right at all, and it feels like something is missing.

degenerate

Aye I'm old af because every time I see this album cover I think to myself "take me back to 2009..."

I lived long enough to see myself become the villain

hcti is better than both of those imho but i respect you. glad to see other people acknowledging that, production wise, spirit really sounds like ass

Also, I'm from Nashville but was not old enough to get into this bar at the time of this show. I've played there since and it's literally the size of someone's living room. I can only imagine how insane this was to the local white trash drunks in this bar.

what was it like user? tell me the story :) the story of when Merriweather first dropped

Attached: 1549539600448.jpg (819x827, 40K)

i swear i am the only person who thinks daily routine is the best track

nope

if memory serves it leaked and it was a huge fucking shitstorm, then the pitchfork review dropped and that was a shitstorm

nothing compares with mbdtf getting a 10 tho lol

nope as in “nope you’re not the only one” or nope as in “nope that track sucks”

nope you're not the only one :)

and what was that like? i didn’t join Yea Forums till around 2012-2013

was it true that people were spamming dark fantasy for like a week straight?

based daily routine user

oh my god for a while it was basically the only album on the catalogue. it wasn't the only time it happened with an album.
both were pretty similar shitstorms. 1,000,000 threads with just one lyric posted every second: OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA THROAT
FOUR WALLS AND ADOBE SLATS FOR MYYYY GIIIIRLLLSS

THE PLAN WAS TO DRINK UNTIL THE PAIN OVER

just on and on forever and ever

sounds awful

i remember thinking both times were hilarious but i was like 17 so y'know

There was no catalog in 2009, but the album cover was spammed constantly and made up at least half of the OPs without text. I made this thread as an homage to that, desu.

sounds great

*deletes every song that isn't summertime clothes or brothersport*

My LEAST favorite album of all time.

Sung tongs is best Anco

???? you really deletd taste, guy eyes, my girls, in the flowers??????????????????????

Last time I listened to this album was 2016. I lived in my old neighborhood and walked around this dried-up lake sandwiched between houses listening to summertime clothes high as fuck on acid.

That experience has been hard to replicate

dude drugs lmao

I like spirit but its nowhere near as unique as MPP, even if its more abrasive. those first two songs are fucking slaps doe, and the overbearing drum mixing adds to the experience imo. its an 8/10, but MPP is probably a 9.

It's my favourite track too, user. I took ecstasy for the first time when I went to see them. They played Daily Routine and when the second half started I started hardcore sobbing. Ended up crying on this random girl's shoulder. Bunch of people gave me hugs. Was one of the best experiences of my life.

PUT ON THE DRESS THAT I LIIIKKKE

IT MAKES ME SO CRAZY, THOUGH I CAN’T SAY WHYYYY

feels is better

sneed

chadtricians like no more runnin the most.

Attached: cof .jpg (210x251, 15K)

Then we could be dancing
No more missing you while I'm gone
There we could be dancing
And you'd smile and say, "I like this song"
And when our eyes will meet then
We will recognize nothing's wrong
And I wouldn't feel so selfish
I won't be this way very long