Caligula

AOTY will be dropped in 9 days

Attached: 0016347175_10.jpg (1200x1200, 239K)

oh boy another tranny yelling over brap sounds. gadzooks!

Isn’t this the bitch that made le epic muhsoggyknee abuse album?

She's not trans

looks like another factory made thot

hard pass

yeah look at her titties you fuckin retard you see pus coming out of that shit bro? you see her skinny shoulders? them thangs is twigs she needs shoulder pads

LEAK IT DEAK

I suspect it will be AOTY as well. So excited for it to come out. She's great, very unique and intense.

I DONT EAT
I DONT SLEEP
I DONT EAT
I DONT SLEEP
I DONT EAT
I DONT SLEEP
I DONT EAT
I DONT SLEEP
I DONT EAT
I DONT SLEEP
I DONT EAT
I DONT SLEEP
I DONT EAT
I DONT SLEEP
I DONT EAT
I DONT SLEEP
I LET IT CONSUME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God that part literally replayed in my head as I read that. Fucking hyped. 9 more days...

gtfo shill

chec

>double quads
wtf i hate lingua ignota now

SHE CUTE

i really did not care for ABD, but i'm willing to give her shit another try,

how am i a shill when i’m pointing out this bitch is retarded

have you heard her newest song? I think it's better than everything from All Bitches Die

>garden variety instathot with the most basic bitch album concept imaginable
>very unique and intense

Attached: 15166511970342.jpg (598x600, 45K)

Fuck off, I'm just excited for an album to come out. You're on a music board. Let people here enjoy music.

t. i hate all women

>Basic bitch
She does death industrial/harsh noise. In what universe is that basic?

She's put out two singles for this new album. Her most recent single is definitely worth a listen. Not first one though, that was pretty eh.

>upper class womyn with a degree in arts who, for some unexplained reason, had a string of abusive relationships
>makes her atrocious choice in men- sorry i mean the "horrible misogyny inflicted upon her" her entire personality
>not the most basic shit imagineable

Attached: 1863746991207.jpg (153x250, 7K)

In this universe
Anyone can make this """"music""""" therefore is basic

good stuff

DUHH CRINGE
DUUUHHH CRINGE CRINGE

I think Lingua's music is too melodramatic and that it sucks but you should probably actually criticize the music if you're going to make fun of its characteristics

>says literally nothing about the music
go voice your inceldom somewhere else

it's sexist of you to even insinuate the fact that maybe the problem is her, sweaty. females can do no wrong and aren't responsible for any of the choices they make ;)

I definitely do not agree with her views on feminism. But c'mon, "basic" is a bit of a stretch. There's plenty of women who make music about that subject, but a majority of it is generic pop. I like that she's doing something different.

Oh, hey look! Surprise, surprise! What do we have here? Tell them what they've won, Johnny!
A BRAND NEW SHILL!

If only you knew how dumb you come across when you post shit like this.