Search for the most mysterious song

Need help identifying a song. Might have seen this around
Here is a link to the song in question: dropbox.com/s/f1zejlzrencssfz/1737.mp3?dl=0

Attached: old-colorful-film-texture-4-780x1024.jpg (780x1024, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5tBerJEfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So far its believed to be early to mid 80s. european of origin, and possibly not ever officially released. all just speculation though

bump

how are we supposed to find this song op?

655 just do it

Ghost by Neutral Milk Hotel

Woah I watched that Wang video too!

I mean there's youtube videos about it just look it up and you'll have an idea of where to start

bump

We almost in contact with the radio station that originally broadcasted the snippet back in 1984

i think they are playing it again to see if the listeners remember anything

Oh shit. lemme listen in real quick!

Don't you think those vocals sound pretty similar to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5tBerJEfM
I know it's not the same song, but maybe it's by the same band/vocalist?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5tBerJEfM
That has already been a possibility. The true op
Gabe is getting into contact with the archivist for the radio station

He said he was gonna do that after he came back from vacation.

As has been pointed out before, the song could very well be slowed down. If you put it in speed 1.25, it actually sounds more "natural". Of course, this could've been a production technique done on purpose to give the song more character, but it's still something to keep in mind.

Hopefully the song will be rebroadcasted soon. As Gabe has been in contact with the radio station. We just need to get a date

It sounds like if you got in a time machine and went really, really far back in time, and learn that there was actually a super advanced civilization that lived here even before the dinosaurs, but they all died in some catastrophic way. You start walking around the ruins of said civilization and find a random cassette tape. You play it and this is what you get.

You're not wrong

Wouldn't it be funny if we find the name by a random youtube video? Like somebody 10 years ago who happened to know the name and band just uploaded it and the video went under 20 views for over 10 years? Some mysteries have been solved like that. The lost episode for Aqua Teen Hunger Forces was discovered to be uploaded on youtube under the title "boston" and had been uploaded there for months before people started looking for it. Nobody knows how the episode got leaked or who the guy behind the channel was. It was just "there". I think a similar thing could happen to this song. If someone were to really, really dig deep enough through youtube, maybe we could find someone's obscure upload of it with song title.

>he watches whang then reposts the commentary and content in a even more boring manner
Are you going to shill for CIA VPN for half the post too?

>he watches whang then reposts the commentary and content in a even more bor
It would be kind of funny to have another clock man scenario

I'm like 95% sure the lyrics are:

Like the wind
You came here running
Take the consequence of living

There's no space
There's no tomorrow
There's no sense for unification

Check it in, check it out
The sun won't ever shine
There's none to blame for something on your mind