I have no idea how people could slander this man far-right when last year he said that if he had a button to push to...

I have no idea how people could slander this man far-right when last year he said that if he had a button to push to kill trump he would do it for the safety of the world. Genuinely confused.

Attached: Morrissey-1980s-portrait-bw-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

halalcertification.ie/islamic-method-of-slaughtering/
youtube.com/watch?v=mC-g5I-QsH4
learnreligions.com/animal-welfare-2004394
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_in_Islam#Preventing_cruelty_and_maltreatment_to_animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People are too easily swept up in news articles. Its been a problem since the early '90s, unfortunately. What's your favorite Moz song? Mine is "My Love Life"

Attached: 20181106_181112-1.jpg (2682x1864, 742K)

Because 2019 liberals don't want to admit that they actually operate on the exact same wavelength as Morrissey.

you can be far right and hate trump
that said, if i had a button to push to erase morrissey i would do it

if you dont like islam and/or
dont like illegal immigration and/or
think trannies, furries, transabled need to have some kind of mental health guidance and meds
then you are far right no matter what else you think.
this version of liberalism has only existed in the past 10 years and it is 100% created by social media.

wow so you're telling me a 65 year old gay white guy isn't comfortable with muslim immigrants being shipped to his country by the european union dude holy shit that's unbelievable

Glenn Beck was crying his eyes out on 2016 election night to get people to vote for Clinton over Trump, people have their own opinions.

Nobody Loves Us (Acoustic) or Southpaw

he said something like "Germany should be German", I'm sorry the last guy who said that was Hitler

Far-right doesn't mean you like Trump

i thought he was the hardest cuck of them all, has he said something anti-islam?

>he said something like "Germany should be German", I'm sorry the last guy who said that was Hitler

Attached: british_national_party_fb.jpg (600x469, 48K)

yeah what a retard, only been to London but without immigration and integration the city wouldn't have much going for it (as in, see any other european town besides paris)

>fb.jpg

Exactly his point, the country has gone to shit and no musician is standing up to improve it but him, you're an idiot if you're trying to discredit him for wanting to change such a shithole that was once a great nation

Back to Twitter with you, fucking faggot

Implying British far-right is the same as American far-right

Based and redpilled

global monoculture is doing that to every city without major landmarks. i don't think migrants selling their regional food really makes any difference

>you want your city to not have anything going for it
lmao probably no musician is "standing up" with him because they know as musicians that immigration and especially black people shaped a lot of the music of the 20th century (even though whites got rich from it) and see integration as a positive on whatever british identity this madlad is going on about. Glad you seem to know so much about the great nation it was before though!

That's clearly not all the migrants are doing desu

Attached: 23524652545.png (640x95, 6K)

the music scene profits immensely though

that's what whites do as well :)

privilege white kiDs will Do anything to act like they give a fuck about morals

>if you dont like islam and/or
yes because that makes you a bigot
>dont like illegal immigration and/or
the question goes deeper than that though because most far-right retard want to fight the right for asylum, which is not illegal
>think trannies, furries, transabled need to have some kind of mental health guidance and meds
why would they? And why shouldn't global warming deniers or breitbart readers get that instead?

Attached: 1424366437784.jpg (431x450, 68K)

You've only been to one city, what the fuck do you have to say about a whole country that I've lived in my whole life, learned about its history, and want it to be better than it is?
Also what does immigration into a country have to do with the quality of its music?

Lots of far right people would kill Trump is given the chance

>if you dont like islam that makes you a bigot
What a fucking stupid statement, Moz hates Islam because of their mistreatment of animals not who they are as people, same as the Chinese, are you really this sensitive?

because your position is completely unfounded on the racist notion of a british identity that NO ONE SHOULD TOUCH (i.e. stagnation) and especially not people with new ideas should expand upon. As for the music part, GEE we probably wouldn't have rock music right now if it weren't for blacks in the united states and definitelly no electronic scene in london if not for all the different cultures. Enjoy listening to british folk for all eternity because that's the ethnostate identity. But you don't really care for music, do ya?

OH NO I'M BEHEADOPHOBIC
OH NO I'M HOMOPHOBOPHOBIC

Hmm yes all that great Islamic music

wew just a quick google search that gives me x results on how it's a sin to mistreat animals in islam. I know they still do it, as do many non-islamic countries, so maybe frame it better, less racist next time mozz

"Hmm yes all that great Black Music"
John Ford, probably 1920. You sure you wanna be the asshole in this?

>electronic scene in london
What are you talking about? You're just calling out yourself knowing so little about a country that you can only name one place in it lol, Joy Division came from Salford, The Smiths came from Manchester, Echo & the Bunnymen came from Liverpool, and all of them were English, what is this conjecture that blacks had any influence on British culture as a whole? You don't know anything about what influenced what in a country you've only been to once

One example, sandnigger

>Allah’s (God’s) name must be pronounced during slaughter.
>The instrument must be very sharp to ensure slaughter. The animal must be slit at the throat.
>The animal must not be unconscious
>The animal must be hung upside down and allowed to bleed dry. Eating blood is not halal.
Actual religious practice performed on every animal that is consumed by the Islam, if that isn't cruelty I don't know what the fuck is, know what the fuck you're talking about before you type

it was an example, since jungle, dubstep and uk garage are probably a better example instead of post-punk which is basically stolen and made worse from the US (great british identity!)

Muhammed BTFO

halalcertification.ie/islamic-method-of-slaughtering/

I don't know I don't listen to it but I'm looking forward to whatever the next generations will do with both influences from their (conservative) muslim parents and the western music scene they're now in

But The Money Store sampled a lot of Music From Saharean Celfones so you can look forward to that influence
a friend showed me this yesterday which is an interesting spin on ambient tech or something idk youtube.com/watch?v=mC-g5I-QsH4

>mistreatment of animals

Halal slaughter is actually more ethical and less painful than traditional slaughter

>knife has to be super sharp and the incision made with a single clean stroke to ensure the animal loses consciousness within seconds from loss of oxygen
>animals can't witness others being killed
>slaughter has to be done with human hands rather than an automated mechanism

There are a lot of issues with Islam, but halal slaughter is not one of them. Morrissey's an uninformed out-of-touch ivory tower boomer.

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

yeah and here's something that states the opposite, Islam is confusing because there's no pope and everyone can tell everything about the qu'ran
learnreligions.com/animal-welfare-2004394
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_in_Islam#Preventing_cruelty_and_maltreatment_to_animals

Moz (and the loaded statement you posted to begin it with) just wants to be against brown people though so don't try to hide it, his other claims support it as well

Why are you talking about post-punk instead of original punk? punk was made punk because of both the UK and US, we didn't steal anything we MADE the original stuff lol
>jungle, dubstep and uk garage
No UK Yea Forumstant likes these
>post-punk which is basically stolen and made worse from the US
Here's an album that's actually good uk post-punk since you haven't heard anything good it seems, pic related

Attached: buds.png (700x700, 848K)

i agree and hitler is good too

>Islam is confusing
Yes it is, so much hypocrisy don't you think? They say one thing and do another

>british invented punk
you made it popular you mongloid but Lou Reed and Iggy Pop did it 10 years prior. And even if not it's so heavily inspired by Blues (like all rock) you can't spin this as british
>No UK Yea Forumstant likes these
because they only listen to radiohead and other shitty britpop but STILL burial got through to them

thanks for the recommend, desu Pop Group is best post-punk anyway

Good thing most muslims don't take it too seriously after they've seen that the western world is much better, or a generation passes

>you made it popular
we made it better desu, imagine actually thinking Lou Reed and Iggy Pop are the best the genre have to offer

TVU&N is probably better than any normal punk because it's the most boring genre ever. Thank god Red Krayola and Pere Ubu (both us) had better idead before you even got a wince of it

>disagree with very basic liberal politic ideal
>immediately cancelled forever

Lifeguard on duty or Irish Blood English Heart

The country is fucked medical and law enforcement services are streched to fuck unskilled works has not added to the country in anyway
>But muh diversity

Lifeguard on Duty is based, I love the "Love me, oh help me oh, ohh, help me" part, one of his best for sure

it has because then more skilled workers (i.e. british) can move up the ladder. Anyway how's that ethnostate coming along?

Trump is a Neo-Con Zionist. Morrissey is more of a true nationalist

>He doesn't know race/skin color doesn't matter, just if you're born in the country or not

Attached: 411a7515d92f1a308078c93c87462a05.jpg (500x774, 39K)

why should it matter

What a shitty post to have trips like that. it's clear why it should matter if you actually lived in the country

if it's so clear why can't you explain it?

>There are a lot of issues with Islam

Such as? You can't just say bigoted shit like that and not provide evidence.

Why would bongs care that much about Trump? I can guarantee none of us give two shits about Morrissey.

Every aspect of life and thought, including women's condition, changed after Islam. Enslaved by men, women were confined to the home. Polygamy, injection of fatalistic attitude, mourning, sorrow and grief led people to seek solace in magic, witchcraft, prayer, and supernatural beings - Sadegh Hedayat