It's perfect

It's perfect.

Attached: R-8581632-1466176624-5077.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 149K)

First actually based thread since a pic of Morrissey with the word based and nothing more, thanks op :)

Burn The Witch is the worst I've ever heard in my life, so no

I wouldn't say it's perfect but it's pretty fucking good. I'm excited for the next album. Thom and co just keep getting more and more refined.

Very underrated release

I genuinely believe it's their finest release. Every member sounds at the top of their game and the music sounds so logical, like they achieved this level of songwriting where they are perfectly confortable at creating exactly what they want and things just flow naturally.

but it's not. people praised the shit out of it and it's still talked about considerably to this day. I see it on people's best of the decade list a lot.

I mean, it's not talked about like ok computer or kid a because it isn't.

Burn the witch!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Nyyyyaaaaaa

I like how it's minimal and understated because I have an entire library of loud obnoxious music like 2000 albums worth of it and there isn't a lot of rock-aligned stuff that's as subtle as this

Are there any news about a new album? Have they talked about it at all?

No. It's probably going to be at least a couple of years before we get anything. Thom and Jonny have been doing a lot of solo work.

Thom confirmed that It'll happen once they're all done with their solo projects. So I'd expect either a late 2020 release or a 2021 release.

If it wasn't for Burn the Witch then it'd actually be close to perfect. Still the best Radiohead album, but Burn the Witch is really bad. Daydreaming makes for a much better opener. No idea why they decided to go with Burn the Witch for the lead single.

Not even close to perfect but its a good album. Ful Stop rips

if you don't like Burn the Witch you're a fucking idiot

based
based but it's better than OKC so it's real close to perfect

literally every Radiohead album is better than the last. If we called this one perfect we wouldn't have a word for the next one

But AMSP is the last Radiohead album. There won't be a next one.

Thom literally said the band is going to get back together

I didnt like it much, some songs fall flat for me.
Daydreaming is pretty boring, give it bonus points all you want for how pretty and sad it is, it's pretty boring.
Ful Stop is sort of a lame attempt at National Anthem it feels like. And for me the guitars are so messy and thom's singing sucks here in comparison to how good it is on the rest of the album.
Tinker has a really lame ending, felt like the strings were so out of place and the song had a better direction.
The rest I love a lot, but it's one of the only radiohead albums that I can scrutinize multiple songs

Attached: XPeicGj.png (1106x648, 1.19M)

It's an incredibly solid record from start to finish. Desert Island Disc is probably the weakest song, and even that's pretty good. Manages to be their saddest record with feeling like it's heavy handedly embracing the "Radiohead is sad" meme.

Not gonna force this meme, lads.

>I didn't like it much
>I love all but three of the songs

Attached: DO YOU REMEMBAH.png (400x414, 405K)

Vs other radiohead albums, i still like the album and listen to it but not as often as other albums by then

When it came out I wasn't that convinced, but over the past two years it's grown to be one of my favorite albums of theirs.
Aside from the music, the production and sound engineering on this thing is fucking god-tier. If anyone knows anything about music production and mixing, you'll know what I'm talking about. Nigel manages to make every single element in even the densest of mixes be heard clearly.
Other than that, it's the perfect "night time" album. Ful Stop is a 11/10 track. Almost 24 years into their careers, it's incredible that a band is still putting out music like this.

Tinker Tailor is Radiohead's best song. You will all agree with me in 2050.

nigga that bassline hnnnnngggggg
Fuckers sure do know how to push your buttons