What's the big problem here?

What's the big problem here?

Attached: file.png (320x320, 294K)

it's their worst album. it still has some decent songs in it though, most notably blow out.

people with fairly small cut penises value wanky experimentation over solid rock n roll

>Creep bad

Attached: 1539961394239-Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

It's their most honest album, and that exposes their mediocreness

In my opinion it's the opposite. This is them not knowing what to do and trying to appeal to the masses. They got tired of it when they got popular and decided to actually have fun. To me their most honest album is Kid A.

thats because you are a idiot

Better than OK Computer

Prove me wrong, boringfags

It's not as good as their other albums. It's still a pretty good, above average 90's alt rock album nonetheless. The triple guitar work sets it apart from their peers, and it has some pretty great songs like Blow Out, No Ripcord, You, Anyone Can Play Guitar, etc.

Creep is good

>a idiot

Give me Pablo Honey and the Bends over anything they did after.

Blowout is amazing

Attached: bird.png (172x162, 57K)

We can start with the famous paranoid android, and then see all the songs that have better lyrics and songwriting over every song on PH. Better instrumentation, etc. PH might be less depressing but thats pretty much it

Destiny protect me from the world.

You are just spiting bullshit that Scaruffi mentioned(and not even him think that PH is their best album). It's not their most "honest"(and who are you to say what's even honest or not from them? that's impossible to know without actually knowing the band members). Plus, It's not exposing their mediocriness or whatever, It's just their worst composed album which also happen to have the worst studio production.

This guy gets it, Anyone Can Play Guitar is fantastic

If you weren't a retarded ignorant plebbitor you would know they used to play corny britpop garbo since they started playing together and were a small irrelevant band of teenagers, it's what they like

Radiohead are what Nirvana would have become if Kurt Cobain didn't kill himself

Attached: my_own_thom_yorke_by_irrr.jpg (803x1199, 228K)

>What I like right now will always define what I will be in the future

Fuck off, brainlet

Blow outs pretty good
creep is overplayed but anthemic and relatable to every human being.
You is a showcase of Johnny's potential
Anyone can play guitar is a pretty cool song considering it's ironic.
Thinking about you is ok but mostly because I have sentimental connections to it
The rest of the album can die in a fire. but I still have it on my phone when I'm in a cathartic psuedoangst mood

They loved britpop, Nirvana and grunge in general back then, therefore that's the only thing they ever got into? Well, I guess Greenwood studied classical music in university despite only truly liking britpop and grunge, lmao