MORRISSEY CANCELLED BY REDDIT

FUCK YES.

When will Yea Forums step up and do the same?

Attached: Morrissey Cancelled.png (1529x668, 662K)

not this shit again

a doodoo stick you feel me

not this shit again

not this shit again

not this shit again

Yes let's discuss Reddit good idea

notto disso shito agen

>yfw deradicalized

Attached: 9878955354254548.png (593x563, 502K)

not this shit again

what did morrissey do again

Had an opinion
I know, literally worse than hitler

Probably just stirring the shit like he always does. Who knows what he really believes, Moz lives in his own world.

he destroyed people of brown with facts and logic.

yeah but why are people mad
he had to have done something right?
it can't literally just be because he has one conservative view right? doesn't he hate donald trump? isn't he not even a conservative?

Because we live in a time where everyone is outraged over everything. Especially getting upset over Moz of all people, considering he loves creating controversy. He probably intentionally did this to generate it.

hoes mad

And here i am listening to vauxhall and I

What indicates he loves controversy? He's made over 30 songs saying how much he hates people who can't take his opinions and call him racist because he thinks differently

Attached: british_national_party_fb.jpg (600x469, 48K)

why don't they get this mad over kanye

Kanye got checked into a fucking mental institution for his antics

If you love reddit so much Sara, just fuck off back to it

no, he got checked into a mental institution because he's actually crazy

People are bored and don't have much going on, or the other way of looking at it is people are pretty content and pleased with things but there's always the odd speck of dust to be flecked away

it makes me sad to share a board with bullies like this

>1 TIME AH AH AH
>2 TIMES AH AH AH
>3 TIMES AH AH AH
>I HAVE SEEN THIS THREAD 3 TIMES AH AH AH

Attached: The_Count_cape_cover.jpg (800x881, 594K)

>im not racist, this is different, i'm just really into the aesthtetic of only having one specific race in my country.

You're a dense retard.

She looks evil.

they did but because he is black their first instinct was to rehabilitate him into the fold, i remember seeing so many checkmarks saying that he needed "help and support" for daring to think differently. because morrissey is white, their first instinct is to remove him from being heard.

Patti Smith would have been cancelled in 2019

essa merda de novo não

>CANCELLED
are you 10?

fuckkkk she's cute

MORRISSEY I don't agree with your politics but god bless you for having balls and speaking your mind

Are you the same dude who wants to fuck current Bjork

negative

Nick Cave recently criticized this kind of censorship on his site, but he had to get in a jab calling Moz's beliefs "dangerous and regressive."

If there's one artist I would have expected to embrace fiery iconoclastic nationalism in old age, it was Nick Cave. If there's one artist I expected to sink into wishy-washy neoliberal establishment pluralism in old age, it was Morrissey. Weird how the exact opposite turned out to be true.

Disappointing as a fan of Cave's music, pleasantly surprising as a fan of Moz's music..

flood any non-western nation with foreigners and see their reaction

hmm it's almost as if racist far-right nationalism actually is dangerous

"Dangerous" is lumping dozens of races and religions together all with unique, conflicting means of pursuing their self-interest in one place and expecting to have a peaceful, cohesive society.

Based

t. sara

"STOP DISCUSSING, LOCK THREAD!"

Fucking faggots

indieheads is possibly the most cucked and controlled place on Reddit
>No review threads
>No hip hop, even if it is by an "indie" artist ie injury reserve, jpegmafia
>Weezer banned
>Morrissey banned

Literally just exists as an overly Nazi "safe space" with no fun allowed

>No hip hop

based

There's literally nothing wrong with wanting your own people in your country.

I think Morrissey is IRL just a fence sitter but loves to get his name in the news

kek fuck reddit, clearly didnt listen to him hes been sayhing the same thing since strangeways.

Attached: moz_supreme-640x640.jpg (640x640, 85K)

I LOVE MORRISSEY

Attached: 28058862_1666930873385651_8534894752125110571_n.jpg (417x419, 15K)

Redpilled

not this shit again

wow it's almost as if having the same opinions that Hitler might lead to Hitler comparisons
so much for the tolerant left am I right