Prove that Yea Forums isn't just a bunch of pretentious nobodies with shit taste

fucking prove it, no fucking pretentious "avant garde" shit

Attached: prove it bitch.jpg (640x640, 124K)

how am I supposed to prove it OP?

You can start by posting music that isn't pretentious shit like rest of the board

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST

had sex a month and a half ago, me

what do you mean by pretentious? if by pretentious you mean something you wont be able to enjoy because it's not something you would listen regularly outside then just go to youtube or listen to the radio instead of you wanting us to spoonfeed you trap rap or classic rock.

Don't even try to rationalize with a pleb. The plebeian is far too set in their ways to truly comprehend anything or enjoy music out of their comfort zone.

Queen are by far the best band ever created. I just love bohemian rapstoty so much. Freddie was beyond his time, so sad he passed rip freddie :(

Attached: 1556360142472.png (300x300, 71K)

if you have to ask you're most likely pretentious
Still pretentious
feels like what a pretentious person think a nonpretentious person would say about queen.

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAIN TOPS

>critiquing people's opinions
Nearly the definition of pretentious

Fuck off pleb.

Go listen Britney Spears then

Still showing your elitist pretentiousness Yea Forums

RIP X

I like listening to David Bowie, Kate Bush and Talking Heads, but only their greatest hits.

>implying elitism is bad

I like to listen to those artists but only their interviews.

This is my regular workout playlist set to shuffle

Attached: itunes playlist.jpg (2013x5841, 3.13M)

Attached: D73gOzRV4AA5a5_.jpg (1000x1000, 239K)

aoty desu

The Kinks are my favourite band, and I've just gotten into Led Zeppelin. I've officially grown out of Frank Zappa and I'm really glad King Crimson is on Spotify now. Buffalo Springfield is also a really good band. I never got into Pink Floyd, except The Wall album.

Why did you post the opposite of what you asked for?

This is one of the lowest quality baits I've seen. Very bad job, OP. I'm disappointed in you.

The Wall is one of their worst albums.

to catch the attention of pretentious people

Yes

Finally we're getting soemwhere

/m/ is still pretentious
and yet you posted in it

/m/ is pretentious now too?
Posting giant robots doesn't seem pretentious to me?

meant Yea Forums, but you'd be suprised how pretentious /m/ can get

Britney spears was the best popstar of the early 2000s, whether or not she was a plant

I wasn't saying that she's bad, rather making a non pretentious suggestion

Can I get some non pretentious zeuhl recs?

Sorry my soul is pretentious

Okay this album is by a tribe called quest and contributed to by Jack white which are both known by most people over 18 years old and it isn't that experimental

Attached: 81FkEboBb8L._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 65K)

I love Oasis unironically.

Can you do your parents a favor and kill yourself?

You're implying being pretentious is inherently a bad thing. If you want a nonpretentious album, check out The Cure - Disintegration. Great album that's really easy to get into.

Soul is not a pretentious genre!

On Avery island> ITAOTS

i bet you also think pablo honey is radiohead's best album

I think OP just discovered the word “pretentious” existed yesterday and decided to use it as many times as humanely possible without actually knowing what it means.

>You're implying being pretentious is inherently a bad thing.
It is
Nah just wanted to see if Yea Forums can manage not to be pretentious, which you haven't
Nah
Looks pretty fucking pretentious to me
Screams white middle class pretentiousness

if you think Disintegration by The Cure is pretentious then you're a retard

The word “pretentious” practically doesn’t even mean anything when applied to music anymore. It’s just a word retards use to insult anyone who listens to anything other than Top 40 drivel. They don’t even know the actual meaning of the word, which is ironic because using the word without knowing its meaning literally makes THEM the pretentious ones according to the word’s meaning.

>no fucking pretentious "avant garde"
That's not fun.

>pretentious, pretentious, pretentious
Look, baby learned a new word!

That's what Yea Forums needs more of. What do you propose? More Billie Eilish and mainstream garbage be spammed?

This.

What about this?

Attached: E0041742-AD06-41CD-9FB5-C270734F1E63.jpg (600x595, 132K)

i've been obsessed with this album for months. idk if this fits your criteria though lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-222319_Spotify.jpg (1079x1078, 567K)

The bends

I like vaporwave, as for shit taste for Yea Forums I buy it. Most people are pavement apes or 13yr olds or both.

I don't know to tell you, I have shit taste that varies for no reason