Have IDLES replaced AJJ as the most soy band of all time?

youtu.be/vi8gUnBi6DY

Attached: 1562554492037.png (1147x778, 947K)

I'm not sure anything can be more faggy than folk punk.

Here's the deluxe version of that pic senpai

Attached: IDLES.png (1146x855, 968K)

I actually kinda like their aesthetic and some of their songs but their lyrics are so cingey. Oh well. I guess I can separate the art from the artist.

Animal Collective will always hold that title.

Do we need another fucking IDLES thread? Are nazis still not over the fact that a band could hold a different opinion then them? Grow the fuck up and have sex

>i can separate the art from the artist

The lyrics are part of the art though, that's why IDLES are so cringe.

I like other SJW artists but can seperate because the SJW shit isn't part of the music Wavves is a SJW fag on Twitter (and now hated by Twittercause hes a landlord kek) but at least his lyrics aren't SJW virtue signal woke shit

have sex sara

I don't hate them for just their political opinions, I hate them because they are disingenuous posers

Attached: 1562631820810.png (904x1332, 801K)

>landlord kek
explain?

I don't know i don't care and no band will ever be more soi than AJJ
Now fuck off

Attached: 1562748095953.jpg (2313x5000, 2.55M)

This. I disagree with idles on probably everything but at least they try and use some masculinity to push their cause i.e henry rollins. animal collective is pure, unfiltered, soi. i imagine a strong breeze knocks them over

imagine caring about masculinity in art this much

>some masculinity

Attached: C2BE0F53-AB88-44BC-B277-712ABFD0FAEC.jpg (1200x800, 587K)

MY MUM'S BOYFRIEND IS AN IMMIGRANT
THE MUSLIMS DOWN MY ROAD MAKE NICE HALAL FALAFEL
NIGEL FARAGE IS A COCKWOMBLE
JEREMY HUNT, WHAT A CUNT
VOTE LABOUR (OR AT LEAST LIB DEM)
LET JUNE BE THE END OF MAY

he bought rental property in los angeles so the local maoists mobbed the guy and made him flip out

emphasis on some, they threaten conservatives with violence while I imagine the animal collective members would hide and curl up into fetal positions if they ever were threatened

I hate them for the same reason I hate RATM; despite all their political charged music they are incredibly disingenuous

Andrew Jackson Jihad switching to AJJ because Andrew Jackson was too triggering is really hard to beat. Harry Potter references in folk punk songs is also hard to beat. It's a toss up.

lyrics and politics aside, why is this music purposefully monotonous? I don't get it. who enjoys music like this? What mindset do I need to have to enjoy this? drugs?

onions

WHY CANT I GO BACK IN TIME AND FALCON, PUUUNCH!!! THE HORSE THAT KILLED EMELINE PANKHURST (I THINK?)

>3rd Idles thread i see this week
>all of them had 200+replies
And People still cry about fucking Billie Eilish threads when this is just as bad

>3rd idles thread I see this week
you realize we quite literally have several dozen billie threads reach 200+ every single week?

Yeah and however none of them past over the 20 replies, the most is like 50 and yeah it's annoying
But criticizing that and being okay with this is a travesty

Cringey political message aside, the band itself is dogshit.

AnCo are anti-onions filter, talk about muh masculinity all you want but nothing about them is anti-masculine but they’re totally not concerned with it either. Shit like is complete pussy crap. AnCo at least also has sensibilities that go deeper than just having-a-good-time buddy-buddy shit, they’ve gotten worse since the 2010s but at least even at their worse it’s still attention to their whatever their craft is instead of wacky urbanite schlock without any higher thought. The lack of attention to machismo comes off less faggy than the goofy idles shit.

Based AnCo defender

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Isles is shit

>fact
No?

IDLES? More like S*Y

user? More like FAGG*T

You can't just wave a headline, how about some stories to back it up?

Please explain

10 POINTS TO GRIFFINDORE!

And then I was marked for spam