Fuck Donald trumft

Fuck Donald trumft
youtu.be/cxXKiDylfBo

Attached: sum41bandjuly2019_638.jpg (638x425, 137K)

Wtf, I didn’t know pajeet was back in the band

But they're Canadian, what do they care about US politics?

because America’s policies greatly affect Canada

what did trump put sanctions on maple syrup lmao

Vermont syrup is the best anyway

Hockey ban incoming?
But seriously, Trudeau has had a much stronger negative effect on Canada than Trump ever could. He literally BEGGED the Nigerian government to send 3rd worlders with an average IQ lower than that of a fucking lowland gorilla to your country.

is this loss?

the lead singer is 39. Let that sink in.

that's so fucking pathetic. i don't mind older folks making music, I'm one of them, but holy fuck carry yourself like a grownup and not like these fucking manchildren

Are the youtube comments paid shills? Not one negative comment for this garbage song

You sir, clearly don't into pop punk.

this dude is a 39 year old former alcoholic who made a living singing about being a scumbag, and he still gels his hair up and cries into a mic about stupid bullshit as a fully grown adult. how fucking sad lmao this nigga is canadian how can he even cry about muh drumpf

Their first 2 albums are great tho

This nigga was on the verge of death. How is he still performing?

Attached: 39296A6A00000578-0-image-m-34_1475759105340.jpg (634x803, 112K)

>le shitty corporate blink-182

agreed. but this doesn't even sound like their old shit, how do they have old fans supporting this lmao much less new fans. this is just the absolute cringiest shit. goddamn

blink-182 was as corporate as you could get, not that that's bad. Also shitty isn't really the best word to describe Sum 41. Their new work, maybe, but as a whole, no.

Musicians writing about Trump is beyond annoying at this point. Everyone can have their opinion, that's fine, but none of them have anything new or significant to add to the conversation.They really make themselves look like idiots.

Canadian nationalists are some of the most amusing cucks around

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK YOU MAN
YOURE A LIAR NOT A LEADER
AND YOURE SO FULL OF SHIT
I WONT SAY YOURE NAME IN THE SONG
SO I AVOID GIVING YOU A PLAAAAAAATFOOOOOOORMMMMM
BUT ITS VERY CLEAAAAAAR WHOOO IM TALLKKIINNN ABOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

>Musicians writing about Trump is beyond annoying at this point. Music can be about anything as long as it's not significant to the current political climate. Sad!

These popular "politically charged" musicians can't seem to write anything with more depth than the usual "orange man bad" garbage.

>i hate trump! I hate him so bad, I'll write a song!
>yeah! and in that song, I'll tell him!
>yeah he's just a number to me! yeah!