Do you think he'll continue rapping once this is all over...

Do you think he'll continue rapping once this is all over? The swedish hold him under inhumane conditions and he's probably being tortured.
All in the name of political correctness. What a joke of a country

Attached: asap-rocky-lacma-340x330.jpg (340x330, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/26/prison-sweden-not-punishment-nils-oberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rocky's cool, he's got blingatude, and he's got swagger.

He'll keep rapping and immigrants will keep raping.

>The swedish hold him under inhumane conditions
HAHAHAAHA
have you seen what Scandinavian prisons are actually like?
theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/26/prison-sweden-not-punishment-nils-oberg

ppl don't stop rapping when you arrest them, if anything it makes them rap more

Yeah it's just like any other crime

In US prisons maybe. He is being held in a disease ridden facility with no food and no option to talk to a US consulate official.
This is awful. I get it that you're not allowed to defend yourself from a holy refugee assaulting you, but have mercy Sweden

Rocky committed a hate crime though for beating up an immigrant, so he gets punished to a much greater degree under Swedish Shariah.

Does this mean he is Alt-Right now?

Hopefully, it's nice to have some based black guys on the right side of history.

>probably being tortured
for what purpose? it's not like he has ISIS intel or something.

Having ISIS intel will get you a government job in Sweden.

rocky's pretty based, he's probably gonna get out soon

>tortured

Attached: Swedish_prison_C3D_3119543b.jpg (620x387, 112K)

Maybe Trump will invite him to the white house and he will become a spokesman against mass illegal immigration.

Ah yes, great picture of Daudi Bauldrs being recorded

He'll probably end up in jail desu. Yes the terrorist mightve bumped his headphones into Rockys bodyguard and raped some girls but they went the usual black route of jumping a dude 5v1 and stomped him while on the ground. Welcome to Cuckistan.

>He believes this

Why the fuck are people upset about this situation? The guy beat someone up, you can't just do that lmao...

>Sweden prisons
>inhumane
It’s 2 weeks lmao he’s probably upset the uniforms aren’t designer and there aren’t any models

he'll probably start making conscious rap despite saying he wouldn't

He was harassing and following him, in the US you can at least defend yourself, not jump him tho

I guess that's understandable, the guy was being jerk and attempted to provoke something. The issue I have is the huge nationwide demand for him to be released. Like- was this really worth a goddamn hashtag? A guy was acting like an asshole, and Asap beat him up. There are consequences for things like that. People on the internet are treating this like some sort of tragedy. Idk, just seems very dumb to me.

the little cunt deserved to get the shit beat out of him

Someone tries to provoke you, you literally beg him on video to not push it because you don't want to fight, he hits you first, you get pissed and react. This refugee faggot was not even taken into questioning, there's something fishy here about how one-sided this all thing is

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but the law's the law at the end of the day. He'll get released and go back to being a talentless millionaire in no time.

Oh, I didn't see the entire video, so I didn't realize that's how it unfolded. That's a different story then, if it was self defense, he shouldn't be punished like that.

That's not how the law works, silly nigger

whats the timestamp of the "hit first"

>if it was self defense
thats in question. someone annoying you does not validate a beat down.

who the fuck is this and what happened
i don't pay attention to any artists that i don't listen to and i don't generally like hip-hop music

Yes, I agree completely. I posted something along those same lines earlier. I didn't see the full video, was the whole fight shown or is this "self-defense" thing being disputed due to lack of evidence?

he's next to a mental case throwing shit around living on an apple a day, i guess they sent him to the sharia jail

thatsthejoke.pcx

Some American rapper was in beautiful Islamic Sweden when some Arab decided to stalk his crew and wouldn't fuck off no matter how many times they told him to leave them alone. They eventually beat his ass and now they're in jail for their aggressive lack of tolerance.

Some rapper overreacted violently and got locked up. Crazy but true
Ever since then Yea Forums has had a bunch of asshats running around with very few actual facts but still trying to stir up some twitter-like outrage
Again, fuckin crazy sounding I know. But true

The SJW conundrum. They have figure out who the bigger victim is before they act.

t. Muslim Brotherhood

See, no facts

>All in the name of political correctness. What a joke of a country
I mean if he didn't chimp out like a nigger...

We all know what Sweden has become. Rocky did nothing wrong.

>we
Wew lad.
Let me know the time stamp of the “hit first”, y’know once you watch the vid

SWEDEN YES

I saw an annoying faggot who was told to back off several times before getting his ass beat. He deserved what he got.

How many times would someone have to tell you to leave them alone before you got the hint? Would you really think you weren't in the wrong when you continue to follow someone who has made it abundantly clear that they don't want you following them?

Twitter retards already turned on him because he said something mildly non-hiveminded in the past.

the people who run prisons probably don't agree with Sweden's international image of being super leftwing and politically correct. not everyone in the country is like that and prison guards and police officers are among the most likely to disagree

What was the time stamp of “hit first”

its what shea butter twitter does best

What if this is just state propaganda like everything else Sweden throws out?

ASAP Rocky, give his mixtape live love ASAP a listen it’s pretty good. Anyway he a good boy, dindu nuffin, #FreeFlacko

[Citation needed]

>he’s probably being tortured
you are all so fucking retarded, why do people think that sweden is fuckin north korea or something that apple a day thing is fucking bullshit literally no source tmz just published that with fuck all for a source, swedish prisons have high standards and he’s not being tortured ffs.
the kid was a bitch and rocky should be free but stop spreading bullshit when we dont even know the facts yet

go back to r3ddit you über cucked omega male

could only wish #freeflacko

get the fuck out of here rasheed

It’s great that you never get tired of being a fucking moron

he's probably gonna be the first anti immigrant rapper after the hell Sweden has put him through for defending himself against a muslim