Is Melon a good musician?

Is Melon a good musician?

Attached: 1C216184-73C2-4E10-933C-7FA25271AEC1.png (437x317, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qsKjzWd06lY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LNI9tAy2N2k
youtu.be/46vIlYdMBOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can this guy be vegan and yet still be fat as fuck
does he just eat vegan cheese all day?

The two biggest faggots in music, together in one image.

i take 23 in the butt and i beat my girlfriend huhuUHAHAHA

BOOBIES

AFRICAN AMERICANS

he’s ass
youtu.be/qsKjzWd06lY

Attached: 54EF85A0-77DF-43FB-9080-141AA674FC08.jpg (480x360, 12K)

no, you arent faggot, now fuck off back to work

SMELL MY FACE SOME MORE!

too much carbs

chips and soda are vegan

It's not bad but it's huge sound and distortion being fed into a shitty phone mic. Probably sounds way better with professional equipment and/or live

vegan food is unironically absolute trash for you if you don't go out of your way to make something healthy yourself, the shit they put in it to make it taste half decent is absolute crap

Groovy m.youtube.com/watch?v=LNI9tAy2N2k

the only person i know who went vegan was hospitalized the same month for malnutrition

although i agree with the phone thing, theres no way it sounds good with a professional recording, its just trash to begin with

This is pretty based

what the fuck was he/she eating? there's no way that should happen within a month, i suffer from anorexia and barely eat anything yet that's never happened to me.

I guess I'm a little biased, I like overblown distortion and noise

not even fake
I knew someone who turned vegan and her metabolism was so screwed up by it she ended up with a stomach ulcer
I mean someone correct me if that's not how it works (my knowledge of human anatomy is less than rudimentary) but whatever happened it shocked her body

was she filling her body with other crap though, like drugs/alcohol/sweets and basically nothing good for you? because that could explain it

I dunno, didnt really ask, but there was hospitalization and drips and shit
obviously anorexics are more healthy than vegans?

There's lots of vegan junk food. The average person eats like shit but will at least put some effort into preparing meals with meat. Cut out the one thing they put effort into and suddenly they're subsisting off of oreos and sweet chili heat Doritos.

mmmmmmm doritos

music critics aren’t good musicians, that’s why they critique music instead of creating it because of their own personal failures.

Scaruffi CANCELLED

coulda been energy drinks desu
saw her with a red bull like every hour of every day

that is probably why, a diet of energy drinks and pesto pasta

It's like, the more you look at him, the more odd his body begins to appear.

When he sings jokingly in his videos, it usually sounds alright. His bass playing is kind of shitty though. The cal mixtape was good for what it was meant to be

Fantano died of cancer in january 2016.

>people you thought were /fit/ before lifting

Plenty of vegan junk food. It's a high sugar diet.

Sauce?

Dude eats nothing but Oreos I've seen him in Brooklyn. He was scarfing down hundreds at a time like that video of Zizek with the hot dogs. Man loves those cookies.

Pretty sure he's big into powerlifting, I know his dad was a professional lifter.. Those guys don't go after pure fitness, just mass.

Nice lie

You can be vegan and live a healthy lifestyle with no repercussions, you just need to be smart about how you replace what you would get from eating animal derived foods.

You can be an idiot vegan and get sent to the hospital for malnutrition, or you can eat nothing but oreos and be a fat ass vegan. It just takes more effort to stay healthy.

that being said: fuck veganfags gimme rare steaks

I saw Anthony Fantano at a Whole Foods in Connecticut yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Eh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “eh? eh? eh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packages of Oreos in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be listening to music and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

God no. Have you heard his live music or that horrid album he did Tiaga or whatever?

youtu.be/46vIlYdMBOA

Here’s the recorded version