Snail Mail’s Ass Photo

Lindsey Jordan of Snail Mail just tweeted that some photographer took a photo of her ass. We need a link so we can “chastise him.”

Attached: 863E6A82-41D1-4084-8B51-B9E9E643A1DD.jpg (1400x1050, 104K)

That's her face tho

it was me AMA

Which one of you was it?

To be clear, it was an upskirt. We need to see.

What ass?

need ass

hold on let me ask if thog cares

"did u see c's daily threads? she's been working on them for 14 months and she didn't improve!"
"yeah...shut up like you want her to"

Attached: 921.jpg (804x763, 172K)

haven’t been able to find it either

Attached: 065DF86A-A3B4-406F-997F-7585FE167E5C.jpg (742x636, 105K)

based photographer

Uh...she did have underwear on under the dress, right?

nobody would have ever known if this stupid thot hadn't tweeted this, hate women

Could've fooled me.

based incel still looking for her ass.
but you wont find it

why is she always arguing or talking shit about something, i feel like she has some sort of victim complex cause her twitter feed is absolute trash, she's always in an argument with some man over something trivial

have you tried Yea Forums

she must have a gross stinky ass

>"famous" person gets on stage wearing a skirt
>doesnt expect people to look, or at least pretends not to

i hate retards

there's a bit of a difference between catching a look and taking a pic of it. even if it wasn't an intentional pic, to then publish it...baka tbqhwyf

if you actually read it, the only thing she says dont to is posting in the gallery
calm yer tits

>famous
stretch desu

why do you think he put it in quotes
retard

why? people who were there can see it, why would it be any different for a handful of people who werent there to see it?

>people who were there can see it
only if they bend over to look up their skirt

>quotes
and im the retard
try again

>no different being there and seeing it once to publishing it on the internet for everyone everywhere forever
no fuckin brains at all hey user?

She doesnt even look like she has a good ass, so probably that upskirt shot is just gross

dude literally put >"famous"
famous was literally in quotes
are you an amerifat or something? don't see how this is difficult

She's only 19, dude. Still a kid.

so its only okay for those people to see? and obviously she was aware there would be one or more photographers. i really odnt get it what there is to be upset about

thats the second part of what I said.
but dont let your limitations stop you user.
godspeed

it doesnt make sense to someone with a non retard (aka not a woman's) brain

i mean i could understand if it was a private gathering of friends or a personal moment, she was literally in the public eye. women are so dumb lol

how would you know

post the damn picture

Why aren't you niggas looking for these photos like are you dudes gay or some shit?

what for?
a photo of no ass?
you want it so bad chuckles, you go get it

why would she tweet this
she has to either be really stupid or she wants to use this to get more popularity from virgin neckbeards or both
im betting both
also i have no idea who she is and i dont find her attractive so i dont think it's working

If you had ever the misfortune of hearing her sing, you wouldn’t need to ask