Do you like her music?

Do you like her music?

Attached: 1562405407679.jpg (2000x2000, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WiinVuzh4DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>music
I that code for big bouncy boobies? If so, oh yeah.

no, but she's kinda cute. if she didn't dress like a retard and acted less annoyingly i would like her more.

I actually haven't heard a single song of hers yet and I don't avoid radio.

>Lorde-style minimalist production and slow vocal pop with Lana-style whispery vocals and SoundCloud rap aesthetic
honestly completely shameless and derivative pop music but she has the corporate machine behind her so good for her
music would be better off if she disappeared

More like if her clothes dissapeared

Not as much as she likes black cock

>can't sing so she just whispers
No I don't. Gotta admit she has nice titties tho

No

She has one novelty song with a simplistic beat and her talking in a husky voice instead of singing. Will be forgotten in a year.
The song could have been tolerable if she had kept the "duh" bit to one single time.

Why yes I think Meghan Trainor is better, how can you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56K)

>poppy wannabe

Ew fuck no.

Mummy

Yes. My favourite album of the year so far.

I'm not sure how she's so popular, or so disliked.

she is shit, pic related.

Attached: 1562507847156.png (953x541, 409K)

Cant stand this new trend of suburban white girls influenced by hip hop. Thats what happens when rock died a long time ago. Of course they are gonna push that shit.

She wrote this beautiful song for Jah.
youtube.com/watch?v=WiinVuzh4DA

you mean, Finneas O'Connell wrote it for her like every song? Stop pretending that he is not doing like 95 % of the songwriting, and she is there for the PR reasons, they are literally family.

why are her eyes like that

No. Shit for masses.

No

I like it when listening on headphones but speakers make it suck.

Attached: azula.gif (500x250, 393K)

I like Bad Guy but I wish she wasn't so damn lethargic when doing anything and for god sake wear clothes that fit.

the sad thing is kids don't care anymore. authenticity is on the way out, and it's all about having a persona, because god forbid any artificial cliques that existed in middle school must carry over to adult life because your life is so devoid of any substance, your persona is the only thing you cling to.

I just follow her for his boobs and ass, that gonna be the next media strategy

No, but she's my 12 year old niece's favorite musician, no joke.

Yes.
One of the best albums released this year.

i've heard one song of hers (bury a friend) and it was pretty gay

no

I do, but the more I listen to her talk the more I hate her.

What if ur persona is just a means to express yourself

Attached: 70-og.jpg (393x798, 53K)

I watched a bit of her when I was at Glastonbury and I'm not going to lie, I felt dumbfounded. Dumbfounded at the masses screaming and cheering for this child that was whispering into a microphone whilst a band put in any and all effort. Grown men were next to me bouncing and singing along, conversing with each other between songs about how talented she is. It was the worst live show I've ever seen and I left after a few songs, absolute garbage

looking beyond the hate meme here and the toxic fanbase pretty much everywhere else, she is surprisingly good as far as popstars go
i think melon was right, album is a 8

Bad Guy is catchy until the shitty trap bit at the end. Beyond that, it's generic shit.

I like the smell of her butthole

ya

I once said "I love Billie Eilish" when I had no idea who she was. Good guess lmao, she's really good. And I'm still a cringelord.

Ayy

omg why do i, a 20 year old male, not like this music for teenage girls????

Is it for teenage girls? Shiiiiiiiieeeeet

her music is for blacks who sexualize her and 12yr old girls who think they're capable of being serial killers despite not having the nerve to order mcdonalds on their own, and male feminists.

If you think you aren't one of these things, you are and I'll prove it quite easily.

Her music is shit and whispery with a "lofi" "feel" that basically is a step up from complete silence. She's avril lavigne but aimed at blacks.

>not even 18
>crows feet
god white women are shit

that's not what crow's feet are

now look again nigger

Attached: beauty_skin_crowsfeet-768x512.jpg (768x512, 61K)

crow's feet are in the corner of the eye

no

yeah
that's why they're called crow's feet, because they look like pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (696x592, 4K)

shut up libtard

coming from a guy who literally browses /fa/ (not the same user you were arguing with) I can tell you that is how crows feet are, they just show up on peoples face at different areas. She got her ass blasted by cursed genes. im nearly 25 and I don't look a day over 15 yet she's "17" but looks like she's a 30yr old woman larping as a teen.

no, they don't just show up on people's faces at different areas. any face wrinkle is not crow's feet. crow's feet look like this that's why they're called crow's feet.
browsing /fa/ does not make you an authority on anything.

If it's not that, then it's even worse and it's dynamic expression lines. You get those from being old and they're accelerated with sun damage but are typically an age related thing.

So she's cursed genetically either way.

dog face

Attached: afghan_hound.jpg (344x346, 21K)

GIB MILKIES

Attached: MOMMY.png (875x870, 1.48M)

I want to feed her my seed

Don't mind me, I'm just here to tell the user who spams this cunt on Yea Forums to off himself. Music is alright, but not my cup of tea. Maybe if I was a teenager.

Yes

Attached: 1562715550160.png (828x1792, 1.3M)

duh!

Attached: 1546386021071.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

5 months to go lads

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-194407~2.png (1080x415, 34K)

holy based

Talentless whore

>imagine wanting to gain some credibility with a third class raper

Yes

Does this mean authenticity would be the backbone of counterculture?

this

Attached: eyes.png (479x421, 232K)

fuck you it's not funny anymore.
You're ruining this board.
Go to your KPOP trannys.

Looks like a female version of lil xan. Gross.

I'm not one of those things.

They'd be stupid to do it any other way. I've never seen such an unfair distribution of attractive genes between siblings.

Already legal here.

her albums alright

yes i like zoomer Kate Bush and she's pretty cute

Attached: billie_tits_2.jpg (720x716, 95K)

I liked her until I saw she liked black guys

holy moly

this is the weirdest copypasta I've ever seen

Why do americans give women male names?

I've never listened to her and I don't desire to. Stop giving soulless thots like this attention

One of my relatives is a Billie and I'm British.

she's a goddess

Britfag
My only gf ever was called Frankie

t. herpes

Attached: 7F8D4668-246E-4A80-8E7C-F440FD9EB785.jpg (828x723, 172K)

Attached: 7BE747A1-7210-46F9-9684-BAB3097EC996.jpg (2048x2048, 736K)