What’s the fucking point of anything?

What’s the fucking point of anything?
I’ve had enough, Yea Forums, I’m going to end it

Attached: F56B4460-048E-4C12-908F-622F83ED4BDF.jpg (1024x512, 126K)

i cant even eat fruit im fucked for life

rip

>tfw this was literally me yesterday
now i'm riding the another optimism wave thanks to bipolar

What the fuck does that mean?

Don’t dew it

Attached: 93EF713B-8D98-4335-8B7B-C334B085CAA6.png (525x388, 63K)

There isn't a point, nothing you do matters and you will be forgotten. There's a quote that's falsely attributed to banksy that goes "They say you die twice. Once when you stop breathing and the second, a bit later on, when somebody mentions your name for the last time." But, that's why you should focus on what makes you happy, nothing matters, so why should you focus on doing what others want you to do rather than what you wanna do?

don't forget to do a flip

how does it make you feel is what it means you fucking moron piece of shit i will kill you

see you then. either in hell, or in communism

>tfw can't find what makes me happy

Attached: 1492566304561s.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Why can't you eat fruit, you retard?

mouth too small

my cock should work then

Just cut it up???

This. I'd kill to be able to work a job that was even tangentially related to any kind of an interest of mine, or at least have an interest that I'd find truly rewarding or pleasing and be able to do that with what little free time I have.

Guys, I'm scared I might be bipolar. The smallest shit makes me suicidal and self-hating for days.
I had a super positive attitude about life the last month and this month I feel like I hate myself and that I am the scum of earth. What the fuck.

>somebody mentions your name for the last time
I'm just about there

Music is the purpose of life mane

So much nihilism here. It's like y'all have watched a few episodes of Rick and Morty and taken an online course in cosmic indifference.

Yeah you're gonna die, and most of us don't get much of a legacy. What little we do get will always fade in time, but that doesn't matter. Would life be better if things existed in perpetuity? I don't think so.

You may eventually be snuffed out but while you are here you've got a life to live, and passions and interests worth exploring. Perhaps you could even contribute to the well being of humanity, that would be a legacy worth living for.

Not even cranberries? hahah my dude commit sudoku ayyy

I hate people who talk about "legacy" in a meaningful way

Legacy is dust

>ya'll
I hate this board

>nihilism
stopped there

listen to steely dan before you go

Pretty sure that would motivate him to sedoku even more

just die bitchass nigga